Awesome. I'm not American.2%2% - 9
Mostly good. I'm not American.3%3% - 10
Mostly bad. I'm not American.14%14% - 46
Evil. I'm not American.18%18% - 58
Total: 317
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6567
and niether do you ...yah billy joe whatever the hell rocks... I bet you just call him BJA, and plzzz prove that its propaganda
ig
+1,199|6567

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

ig88 wrote:

yah everything I said there was literal...... MY MIND IS CONTROLLED BY RUSH LIMBAUGH>>>IM A DIDO HEAD, I MUST lISTEN.... I dont make up my own mind ... I have to be right?
I make no assumptions about you other than what you have posted above.

To recap:

1) In a thread about the Bush administration, you bring up Michael Moore for some reason
2) You say that Michael Moore is "yalls god"
3) You somehow think that purchasing Halliburton stock on the secondary market "helps" Halliburton.

I respectively answered:

1) Michael Moore is not relevant in a discussion about the Bush administration
2) Michael Moore is not the figurehead of liberal thought
3) You seem to lack a basic understanding of the stock market

I have no idea if you listen to Rush Limbaugh, if you are a Ditto Head, if you listen to Dido, or if you make up your own mind. Nor do I care.

Now please, do something worthwhile... start building arguments FOR Bush, preferably through facts and references, using grammar that is understandable. This thread is about BUSH. Otherwise please start a different thread, may I suggest as the title "breaking news as of november 2005: yalls god micheal moore owns halliburton stock".
why do you keep repeating yourself, and relax man... these treads arent as sensitive as you are
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6802|Argentina

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

ig88 wrote:

yah everything I said there was literal...... MY MIND IS CONTROLLED BY RUSH LIMBAUGH>>>IM A DIDO HEAD, I MUST lISTEN.... I dont make up my own mind ... I have to be right?
I make no assumptions about you other than what you have posted above.

To recap:

1) In a thread about the Bush administration, you bring up Michael Moore for some reason
2) You say that Michael Moore is "yalls god"
3) You somehow think that purchasing Halliburton stock on the secondary market "helps" Halliburton.

I respectively answered:

1) Michael Moore is not relevant in a discussion about the Bush administration
2) Michael Moore is not the figurehead of liberal thought
3) You seem to lack a basic understanding of the stock market

I have no idea if you listen to Rush Limbaugh, if you are a Ditto Head, if you listen to Dido, or if you make up your own mind. Nor do I care.

Now please, do something worthwhile... start building arguments FOR Bush, preferably through facts and references, using grammar that is understandable. This thread is about BUSH. Otherwise please start a different thread, may I suggest as the title "breaking news as of november 2005: yalls god micheal moore owns halliburton stock".
Couldn't agree more with you.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6615|Portland, OR, USA

M1-Lightning wrote:

Canadianinvasion wrote:

Exactly, but liberals dont care about that, its a vietnam situation again. People care about ending the war, not knowing what it is about. It is to LIBERATE COUNTRIES! It is all about giving these people the freedoms America is known for. Protesters that want their loved ones back dont understand that THEY SIGNED UP FOR THE MILITARY. If they were/are going to be killed, It comes with the job. In Vietnam, we pulled out because of a Liberalistic president, Where would we be if Gore was in office during 9/11?
Nah libs still think it's a "war for oil". Still waiting on that discount. Still waiting on this huge oil pipeline that Michael Moore convinced them all was coming.

And btw, I voted mostly good. There have been quite a few things I have disagreed with and he's far from the awseome communicator that Reagan was.
roflmao!  awesome communicator, who are you listening too?

the administration is evil, bush is too stupid to be evil....
ig
+1,199|6567
LOL... all you can say is change the subject
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6545|Los Angeles

ig88 wrote:

why do you keep repeating yourself, and relax man... these treads arent as sensitive as you are
Sorry rabbit, trolling is for kids. By the way did you go do your homework about the stock market and find out what it is and how it works?

Now now IG88. Do you have absolutely nothing positive to say about Bush? If not, and if you can't scrape together any argument on behalf of Bush, then please prove it by trolling some more. Keep adding nothing to this thread by provoking me. Keep provoking the Green Day fan from Argentina. We're really interested in your pointless sarcasm, but even more than that, we're interested to see you communicate worse in English than a kid who speaks it as his second language.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6730|United States of America
What are you all going to do about it, though? Impeach him because you don't like him like Andrew Johnson or just wallow in anger and give yourself an ulcer?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6802|Argentina

DesertFox423 wrote:

What are you all going to do about it, though? Impeach him because you don't like him like Andrew Johnson or just wallow in anger and give yourself an ulcer?
Just hope that next one got some brain, as happens in my own country or in fact in almost every country of the world, with due exceptions like the president of Ireland for example, by the way she is a woman.  Why don't you ask an irish his opinion about the goverment.  Low profile, big achievements.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6545|Los Angeles

kr@cker wrote:

ok, just so you know, i have some insight as to the daily life of the presidents,
i have left fart bombs in executive limos for the lovely hillary to enjoy
and know a liile more than what is shown on a few random pics of him actually trying to have a vacation
Sir, you do your country proud!

In fact, readers of this thread should go ahead and send a kind note to personnel commending you for your actions! I'm sure they'd love to hear about your farting conquests, and especially proud to know that you're posting it in public forums on the Internet. Be sure to send both the URL and a screenshot!

That said, I don't care if you're Donald Rumsfeld's son, your expert testimony still doesn't change Bush's place in the record books. But no seriously, I'm sure he works just as hard from a ranch as he does in the actual office. Totally. 100%.

Last edited by The_Shipbuilder (2006-08-08 19:42:15)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6594|Southeastern USA
oh they don't care about that shit, it's not some big secret, there's nothing said that can't be seen on tv or the internet, hell they sell t-shirts and go to airshows and shit, but since assholes like you have a tendency to get things blown out of proportion, i suppose i may need to..........

they are not secret, they are on tv all the time, and look..........the job fair

"MARYLAND

Laurel

American Legion/Department of Labor Veterans Job Fair
Date: November 8, 2006
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Washington Field Office: (202) 406-8800
Recruitment and Hiring Coordinating Center: (202) 406-5830

and that's a recruitment form btw

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-08-08 20:12:32)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6710|NT, like Mick Dundee

They aren't evil. I've also heard they have done some great things in terms of domestic "management" of the country. That said his administration hasn't exactly been great for the US of A's world image and well, your allies are somewhat a smaller group than they used to be.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6672|Canada
not american. Evil isnt the right word for it. the american gov't is idiotic, horrible, IN THE SHITTER. not evil tho. Bush is too stupid to b evil.
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6747|Little Rock, Arkansas

pndragon26 wrote:

I don't think many here truly know what evil is.
Not until they've helped reassemble a knee taken apart with a black and decker drill.
GATOR591957
+84|6672

BigmacK192 wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

My guess is that most American BF2 players skew to the right and will vote positively, and that the vast majority of non-Americans will vote negatively.
You'd be incorrect. There are few people left in the US that actually support the president.

I'm one of those people.

Bush Administration FTW.

Proud of em'.
Please pull your head out of the sand.
GATOR591957
+84|6672

Flecco wrote:

They aren't evil. I've also heard they have done some great things in terms of domestic "management" of the country. That said his administration hasn't exactly been great for the US of A's world image and well, your allies are somewhat a smaller group than they used to be.
Please give me a list.  I can double it with things they've done wrong without trying.
GATOR591957
+84|6672

DesertFox423 wrote:

We had an impeachment thread and it basically comes down to we can't impeach unless there has been a crime committed.  You can argue several points, lying to the American public, war crimes for Gitmo etc.  My favorite would be fraud, for trying to act like he knows what's going on.

I believe the only alternative is to install a "no confidence" vote so if in the future we install another idiot, we can get rid of him.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6796|Chicago.

GATOR591957 wrote:

¿Que?

You have a problem with my support of the President?

I believe the right man is in office. You cannot tell me otherwise.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-08-09 08:38:44)

GATOR591957
+84|6672

carty8 wrote:

If you don't like George W. Bush that's fine. But as an American I take great offense to the President being referred to as evil.
And your description would be??????
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6796|Chicago.
Your description and mine would vary in content and attitude.

I'm with carty8. Even if you don't like him, I take offense to the world evil as well.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6802|Argentina

BigmacK192 wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

¿Que?

Only coz he's righthanded.  I suppose he uses that hand to clean his ass too, so that's why everything is so shitty.
BillyMack
+5|6676
Evil:
1 a : morally reprehensible : SINFUL, WICKED <an evil impulse> b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct <a person of evil reputation>
2 a archaic : INFERIOR b : causing discomfort or repulsion : OFFENSIVE <an evil odor> c : DISAGREEABLE <woke late and in an evil temper>
3 a : causing harm : PERNICIOUS <the evil institution of slavery> b : marked by misfortune : UNLUCKY

yup, yup, yup!
GATOR591957
+84|6672

BigmacK192 wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

¿Que?

There were citizens of Germany that thought they had the right man in office, his name was Adolf Hitler.  Try watching another news agency other than Fox.

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-08-09 09:32:35)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6796|Chicago.
The news I watch makes no difference in my political standpoint. Thats a common misconception.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6545|Los Angeles

BigmacK192 wrote:

Your description and mine would vary in content and attitude.

I'm with carty8. Even if you don't like him, I take offense to the world evil as well.
As an American, I am proud to live in a country where we can call the president evil without fear of reproach.

Er... unless we're wearing t-shirts disagreeing with Bush, that is. See, the secret service has read the constitution and is able to read the part written in invisible ink way at the end: "*except t-shirts."
GATOR591957
+84|6672

BigmacK192 wrote:

The news I watch makes no difference in my political standpoint. Thats a common misconception.
Quite the contrary.  You obviously are very young so let me give you some insight.  Fox news is very right winged, or Republican slanted.  It will only tell you how good the current administration is doing.  It will fail to tell you anything bad. 

I only make the assumption you are young because you feel it doesn't matter what news you watch.  There are several people in here that will tell you different.

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-08-09 09:45:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard