-ZS-carpenterbill
+3|6502

Sandskink wrote:

Green Jello wrote:

The best one I've seen is:

"Only Spec Ops are allowed to enter UCB to blow up assets. They must WALK only. No running or veicles."

LMFAO!!!
And I have seen it" If you are a spec Ops discovered in the UnCap you cannot fire back if you are fired upon."  You can only blow up the assets then you have to leave IMMEDIATELY!
was on a server last night were you would be kicked if you defended your self while blowing up assets.
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6746|Germany
Banning Xxx "watch You Language" :d:d:d
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
Seems like in the last couple months every server i join has a "rules list" a mile long. But i've seen the most ridiculous rule out there

"no using armor more than half the game"  i was temp banned for this. Since when is it illegal to use vehicles in this game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6535|Denmizzark!!
do not use main tank shells to kill infantry..
Chou
+737|6792

sgt.sonner wrote:

do not use main tank shells to kill infantry..
Using the tank's gun will get you more kills..
Quantumhigh
+1|6520

ZCor3x wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

Green Jello wrote:

It seems like 95% of all the servers have these LAME rules. Stuff like:

- No attacking main bases
- No stealing vehicles
- No cartillery
- etc.

I have never seen a game like this. BF2 works perfectly as designed. I think that the only rule any server should have is NO HACKING. Not only is the game more fun, but it doesn't cause all the admin headaches to enforce. War is hell. If you don't like your base to be raped, then keep the enemy out of it.

What is the deal?
The people running the server PAY for it and you dont. If you PAY for something like a BF2 ranked server, you should have it your way. Fuck EA and their ROE. EA isnt paying for your server. Yes I agree tho, some rules are utterly fucking retarded but you'll have that. Go play in a different server if you do not like the rules. I was an admin on the H*S HIGH POINTS infantry ONLY karkand server. We payed for it, and thats how we wanted to play. Some people thought they could come in and use tanks... boy were they wrong. Instant BAN.
Yeah, their only the people providing the game, and letting your server stay up. Riight, fuck them.
ROTFL 99.8% of your post are Quote's... Grab some ideas for yourself sometime buddy. Tell your 'Tool' MrSmokes I said Hi. Caught and pwned both your hacking asses!
teehee1988
+5|6639|Birmingham, UK
if you don't like the rules dont play on the server.
Ranked servers can be damn expensive so i agree with a degree of rules being implemnted-obviously some servers are silly but i just dont play on them
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
I cant fucking play without getting kicked these days, i was kicked for seat switching today, yesterday high ping of 45... It`s usually worst on clan servers, but thats where the good games are, i like a challenge. I was banned from FFlink13`s clanserver to yesterday, i think it had something to do with tv`ing a  tanks and the chopper a couple og times...

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-08-09 08:16:01)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6621
One of the lamest thing in BF2 is wordfilter. Who the fuck gets trauma when somebody says fuck you!? FFS!
topthrill05
+125|6579|Rochester NY USA
If you n00bs would play on SF servers you wouldn't have a problem.
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

Green Jello wrote:

- No stealing vehicles
- No cartillery
- etc.

I have never seen a game like this. BF2 works perfectly as designed. I think that the only rule any server should have is NO HACKING. Not only is the game more fun, but it doesn't cause all the admin headaches to enforce. War is hell. If you don't like your base to be raped, then keep the enemy out of it.

What is the deal?
Yeeeeehaaaaa! Ur my man... well done +1!
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Did dropping a single car as a weapon get called "Cartillery" as a point of confusion with the actually cartillery glitch (where is rains vehicles) ?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

AllmightyOz wrote:

Green Jello wrote:

- No stealing vehicles
- No cartillery
- etc.

What is the deal?
The people running the server PAY for it and you dont. If you PAY for something like a BF2 ranked server, you should have it your way. Fuck EA and their ROE. EA isnt paying for your server. Yes I agree tho, some rules are utterly fucking retarded but you'll have that. Go play in a different server if you do not like the rules. I was an admin on the H*S HIGH POINTS infantry ONLY karkand server. We payed for it, and thats how we wanted to play. Some people thought they could come in and use tanks... boy were they wrong. Instant BAN.
Best post of all the 5 pages of whine .Buy your own server and make your own rules if you dont like other server rules then dont play there that simple.I run and help paye for 3 servers all bf2 ranked if you dont like the rules it doesnt bother me one bit.Get your own money out and have some fun that way buy your own server and see how full it gets with full of smacktards.
Green Jello
+47|6635|Reno, NV

Knight`UK wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

Green Jello wrote:

- No stealing vehicles
- No cartillery
- etc.

What is the deal?
Best post of all the 5 pages of whine .Buy your own server and make your own rules if you dont like other server rules then dont play there that simple.I run and help paye for 3 servers all bf2 ranked if you dont like the rules it doesnt bother me one bit.Get your own money out and have some fun that way buy your own server and see how full it gets with full of smacktards.
I am getting a 2142 server when it comes out. It will have no rules other than no hacking and no intentional TKs. It will be full of guys who are men enough to play the game as designed. The rest of the children can have their "padded room" servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard