Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6715|Alaska
i mean wow, thats just fucking sad, last night i was doing VERY good, like 46 and 2 with a chopper, and just a noobish team that i was killing, Then all the sudden some private rank dude just started talking shit to me, making mom jokes and saying i cheat, then the clanmember of the server jioned him and did the same thing, so they pissed me off. The next round i switched teams joined their squad and just started yelling and saying random shit, no one said anything at the moment, some other guy who was there and told me to chill out and why am i yelling. lol, ok i should of ingnored them at first but, people who talk shit a lot and saying, oh ill kick your ass and so on are really just a bunch of jokes, oh and those shit talkers never typed anything after i yelled, i dont think they even had a mic.

Every time you someone say shit like that, youll know they are not adults
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

lol
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6708|NCFSU2
Sounds like your reaction was quite the act of maturity...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

B I N G O
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6776|Arizona
Dude...u wanna be the bigger person?  Let them say their stuff...and just tear them up in-game, don't join their team just to talk shit to em...that just takes you down to their level...and that's NO GUUUUD!!!  (no good)
OneSixty
+14|6503|Melbourne

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Every time you someone say shit like that, youll know they are not adults
lol YEP
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6593|England
wow
aLi3nZ
+138|6516|New Zealand
Dude just ignore them. I always like it when someone says I cheat or gives me shit. It means that I have out-performed their minds barriers and capabilities.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-08-08 17:31:40)

Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

B I N G O
b i n g o, and bingo wqas his name-o
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6518|Minnesota eh
i love when i make peeps talk shit and kill them while there typing to me, i fall over laughing everytime
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

usmarine2005 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

B I N G O
...Was his name-o?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6587|Florida

usmarine2005 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

B I N G O
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6760|Chicago.
lol, next time, instead of lowering yourself to their level, ignore them perhaps?

It makes a world of difference!
luckeydogg
+35|6539|C:/system32/pimp.exe

Dsp-CS- wrote:

...people who talk shit a lot and saying, oh ill kick your ass and so on are really just a bunch of jokes...
Its funny you say that...  I rode w/ someone 15 hrs. (one way) after some lil' punk talked crazy sh*t to him.  He NeoTraced his IP and we drove to the guys house.  Its funny, 'cuz we are in our 30's & the lil' punk he knocked out was like 16.  I laughed so hard all the way to the police dept. to bail him out.  So let this be a lesson to you smart ass kids...  Be careful, because there are crazy ass people who will track you down just to prove a point.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6587|Florida

Mr.Casual wrote:

i love when i make peeps talk shit and kill them while there typing to me, i fall over laughing everytime
I wish there was a melee attack for this, like hitting him with the stock of the gun, bayonet or even clocking him in the head with the wrench lol, it would make it even 14 times funnier
gameaddict
+35|6690|let op drempels

luckeydogg wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

...people who talk shit a lot and saying, oh ill kick your ass and so on are really just a bunch of jokes...
Its funny you say that...  I rode w/ someone 15 hrs. (one way) after some lil' punk talked crazy sh*t to him.  He NeoTraced his IP and we drove to the guys house.  Its funny, 'cuz we are in our 30's & the lil' punk he knocked out was like 16.  I laughed so hard all the way to the police dept. to bail him out.  So let this be a lesson to you smart ass kids...  Be careful, because there are crazy ass people who will track you down just to prove a point.
lmao why dont ppl tape that kind of shit
Ryan86th
+14|6511|Ohio

luckeydogg wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

...dude your fuckin weird
Souls
+14|6672|Garden City, KS. USA
They just got tired of you kicking their ass.  Some ego's can't handle it. Should have finished the round and then found another server.  Mark him/them on your idiot list/ idiot clan list.
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6549|GREAT Britain

Ryan86th wrote:

luckeydogg wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

driving to a kids house to knock him out, when ur in your thirties? seriously, do you honestly think thats tough or even applaudable behaviour? knocking out a 16 year old nerd, id be ashamed of myself

Last edited by ericcartmanisbest (2006-08-08 18:12:11)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON
Just say something like this:

"Hold on, can you say that again?  I'm making a screenshot collection for my Hall of Lamers"

I got kicked 11 times so far for saying that to pissed off clan members.
Alpha as fuck.
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA
I actually find it amusing to occasionally throw some wood on the fire when 2 people are going at it.  About 2 weeks ago I did just that and had some 12 year old fronting as a 25+ year old ex marine who was 6'7" and 250 that was going to rip my head off.  So I gave him my phone number and address and told him to come on down and educate me.... haven't heard from him yet?

Most of the time though, unless I'm waiting to spawn, I don't have time to read all that shit because I'm to busy getting mine... Though Cyborg and Stryyker envoked a written response last night.... level 12 spawn rape...
AK5489
+16|6517|US
having people whine and call you a cheater makes it all worth while
Disodium
+13|6523|Sydney
Having people whine and take stabs at you proves only one thing,
They have personal issues and are turning to other people for attention or as target for a release or some sort of recignition.

oh noes internet name callers!!! Oh the pain my epenis it be stollen!!!
luckeydogg

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

Ryan86th wrote:

luckeydogg wrote:

driving to a kids house to knock him out, when ur in your thirties? seriously, do you honestly think thats tough or even applaudable behaviour? knocking out a 16 year old nerd, id be ashamed of myself
Didnt know he was that young til AFTER the police came...
luckeydogg

Ryan86th wrote:

luckeydogg wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

I just went along for the ride...  I thought he was full of sh*t & we would turn around after 30 mins or so...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard