Dopin_Nuts
+1|6723
yeah...

http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats has never stoppped working even since sf came out...

and i just noticed that http://www.bf2tracker.com started working again
hostage67
+0|6697
This is just a guess but I think it has something to do with the SF weapons unlock.

All of the sites listed here that are currently working DO NOT track weapons unlocked. I played for a little bit and got a few badges medals etc... that show up on my account for BF2S, I had to wait about a day before it gave me the option to actually unlock my weapons, it was after I unlocked my weapons(3 choices) that my stats were no longer updating. It does show my G36C which I unlocked as my first choice, but I think it's choking when trying to put the F2000, and the Scar-L into place which I also unlocked right after the G36C.

I think the reason the other sites are not effected is simply because they don't even attempt to handle the unlocks. Anyways this was just a thought that crossed my mind as I was reading the posts and checking out all the other sites to try and find the common thread.
US_JackHammer
+1|6697
Chuy from reading what has been previously put, and from my own experience. The site works perfectly untill you start playing SF, I got 3 medals in the space of an hour - inbetween your sites update - they updated onto the page fine. However the next hourly updated keeps requeing. This seems to fit a pattern with everybody else. It will update fine for the first medal/medals/awards However after a single award from SF is on our page the next time it gets to update it just falls to back of queue over and over.

Edit: Just check out bf2tracker.com Which also wasnt working earlier... they have stopped tracking the Sf2 stats, and now its logging my time and points again the Sf2 features are on there site, I guess they just turned them off. Perhaps you guys can do that and turn the Sf features off untill they are back up and running properly, I would like my regualr stats still collected rather than none of it working at all

Last edited by US_JackHammer (2005-11-26 18:22:51)

Malice-IRA
+0|6700
when EA is updating on this site, first it puts you in que statues then there is a wait time about an hour to recive stats.  To check up on the time till it is done i must refresh page.  After the hour or so is up instead of updating all it does it place me back into que statues.  I have only been able to update once on this site ( the first time i was here) which was on NOV 7.  For over 3 weeks now i have been trying to update, i just figue that it is not happening becuase of all the changes.  But i see others are able to get stats and my problem occured before the new update.  Other sites have me right but not BF2sf.  How does everyone else get updated does it happen automaticaly ( so i can leave it on that page and one day it will happen or is there somehing i am missing?)
US_JackHammer
+1|6697
sometimes if you check this page and it says it will update in an hour, you come back in 40 minutes it will still say an hour, you have to hit refresh once the page is open and then it will jump to 20 minutes, just keep hitting refresh once you are in the queue and it will soon update.
[DC] Sf-Orry
+0|6697
hello,

I have a problem whit my player stats they won't update anymore
about 4 days ago i bought BF2: special forces and my stats arn't update any more ik have all readdy every
basis badges en stuff, and my overall score's are 3882 by now zo my question is are these stats gonna update or not?

Greetingz... Orry

and on other they do update:S so why not here....

greatful greetingzz....
IMzRealGasman
+0|6699
Just to confirm Hostage67's post earlier today. I had a similar experience..

I played SF for awhile, and did not unlock my new weapons. My stats updated during that time. I unlocked, and updates stopped..

I can't wait until this site is back online. I love the UBAR links to badges and awards, and the fact you can click on medals and stuff you do not have and see your progress is something I have not see on any other stat site..

Hats off to BF2S!

Gasman
Gnatevil
+0|6799|Haughton, LA USA
Just thought I'd throw in on this.  After playing SF and getting my first medal, I quit and checked the site.  Everything updated fine.  I went back in a played some more.  Got my weapons unlocked along with a couple of veteran SF badges, now nothing updates.  Score is stuck as well as awards.  On BF Tracker, my score updates; however, my awards do not.  I can't see the uplocks either.  I prefer this site for checking my awards because I like the way you have is set up.  Click on a badge and it tells you what you need for it and the next one.  Pretty accurate also.  I am a Stats freak and I like to feel good about myself and my awards.  I guess I'll just have to wait until everything works right before I can start "enjoying" myself again.  Chuy, you are doing a great job and I do appreciate all the hard work you have put into this site.  Keep it up and enjoy a meal or two when you can.
RedHot
+9|6700

Gnatevil wrote:

Just thought I'd throw in on this.  After playing SF and getting my first medal, I quit and checked the site.  Everything updated fine.  I went back in a played some more.  Got my weapons unlocked along with a couple of veteran SF badges, now nothing updates.  Score is stuck as well as awards.  On BF Tracker, my score updates; however, my awards do not.  I can't see the uplocks either.  I prefer this site for checking my awards because I like the way you have is set up.  Click on a badge and it tells you what you need for it and the next one.  Pretty accurate also.  I am a Stats freak and I like to feel good about myself and my awards.  I guess I'll just have to wait until everything works right before I can start "enjoying" myself again.  Chuy, you are doing a great job and I do appreciate all the hard work you have put into this site.  Keep it up and enjoy a meal or two when you can.
Same problem here man, my score and awards have been stuck for the last 3 days, the only place they update is in BFHQ, sniff.
emperorphoenix
+5|6744|Westeren Australia
why does ea do this to us ... 
midgetspy
+3|6798

ldd_bozo wrote:

O.K. EA does not put it in a cue. BF2s does. If you sniff a registered server, stats are sent to bf2web, i wont post the send info, due to hackers. http://www.ldd4life.com/stats/bf2.php?id=43557109 is real time. Does anybody have a script using http://bf2web.gamespy.com/ASP/searchfor … re=b&, parsing it to get pid, then redirecting to a webpage calling it with pid that you just retreved?
EA/GameSpy has stipulated that using bf2web for this purpose is illegal and against the EULA. BF2S uses the official EA XML feed.

Nic
CJjr.
That =KHA= admin
+0|6718
i have a really bad problem. after first playing SF and winning my first badge everything updated fine on BFHQ. Then after a few more days of gameplay and recieving a few more badges, etc. on SF and not the regular battlefield i noticed that my stats had stayed where they were, and that none of the badges i recieved actually went to my BFHQ as well as any of the points that i earned!!! i figured that it was just lag so i logged off and logged on a few hours later and still  nothing so i went and won some of the easy badges again. I won the zip line, grappling hook, and tear gas badges twice before they updated to my stats and ever since then i play on ranked servers and i dont recieve a single point or badge that i recieve during gameplay!!!! This has been going on for several days now and i cant stand it!!!!!!! is this happening to anyone else or is this only happening to me?!?!?
GNY.Hartman
+0|6696
im havin the same headache. I wait my two hours and some change to be #1,527 of 1,527 and wait my time and BAMMM im put on a wait again for an hour and a half. I havent got new stats for two days.
FIX IT  FIX IT  FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GNY.Hartman (2005-11-27 07:29:19)

e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6729|The Netherlands
ive got the same prob here. i hope u can fix this admin. must b somthin in the database i suppose.

take ur time 2 fix it

-Ben
1-8thBadger
+0|6761

GNY.Hartman wrote:

Why wont ppl give Chuy a break.  You dont pay him to keep your stats running on this page.

Actually this thread should have been locked after the first day.  He already stated he is working on it and wont be able to get with them until Monday after the holidays to start working on it.  You have 4 pages of everyone saying the same thing.  We all know its not working, lock it and wait for an answer.

Thanks for the work you have perform here Chuy, this is a great site for our pleasure and not demand.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

1-8thBadger wrote:

GNY.Hartman wrote:

Why wont ppl give Chuy a break.  You dont pay him to keep your stats running on this page.

Actually this thread should have been locked after the first day.  He already stated he is working on it and wont be able to get with them until Monday after the holidays to start working on it.  You have 4 pages of everyone saying the same thing.  We all know its not working, lock it and wait for an answer.

Thanks for the work you have perform here Chuy, this is a great site for our pleasure and not demand.
It's not even something *I* can fix. EA has to fix it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard