mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

Miller wrote:

rawls wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

Kidnapping 2 soldiers does not justify killing 700+ civilians with glee...or do I need to post pictures of Israeli soldiers "trophy posing" with their kills?
Get some Japanese pictures from their war with China. The ones were the Japs cut the dicks of dead Chinese and stick them in the corpses' mouth. Thats a real trophy picture.
Go watch an Alquada (sp?) video, do you think that they don't enjoy what they did to US troops? Civilians? Get a brain here, the Islamic bible specifically states to kill infidels (any people who do not convert to Islam).  Their god isn't one of peace and wanting balance like the Jewish want and believe in, but Allah is a god that wants everyone to die.  These people enjoy the killing of infidels.  We have to strike back in order to survive, kill, or be killed.
any people who do not convert to Islam
HAHAHAHA. next time i walk past a person that looks like a Muslim, I'll remember to watch my back. DICK HEAD, get a clue.

Your whole post is BS, seriously get a clue.
jonsimon
+224|6501
I like it when people claim they know what the Koran says, esspecially people who don't speak arabic.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6680|Canada Eh?
OMGZOR THEY'RE SOOO CRUEL!!! Oh Wait... they're at war.
Jainus
+30|6582|Herts, UK

jonsimon wrote:

I like it when people claim they know what the Koran says, esspecially people who don't speak arabic.
Because its never been translated of course. And all the copies of the Bible are still in Hebrew...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

Vampira_NB wrote:

OMGZOR THEY'RE SOOO CRUEL!!! Oh Wait... they're at war.
OMG THEY CAN EVERYONE NOW because they're at war. noob.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6613|Sweden

Miller wrote:

Go watch an Alquada (sp?) video, do you think that they don't enjoy what they did to US troops? Civilians? Get a brain here, the Islamic bible specifically states to kill infidels (any people who do not convert to Islam).  Their god isn't one of peace and wanting balance like the Jewish want and believe in, but Allah is a god that wants everyone to die.  These people enjoy the killing of infidels.  We have to strike back in order to survive, kill, or be killed.
It's really easy to blame all muslims for what some muslims do.
Hitler blamed all jews for what his father did to him, and look how that went.
jonsimon
+224|6501

Jainus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Because its never been translated of course. And all the copies of the Bible are still in Hebrew...
Arabic doesn't translate literally. And most people that claim the Koran says such and such, are merely regurgitating what someone else told them. What I know of the Koran I've learned from Arabs, my Mother who knows Arabic, and a History Channel special.

Heck, the Koran isn't truely a single book. It was passed down through memory only for generations before it was ever written.
HM1{N}
+86|6650|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Jainus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

And about the chemical weapons, the proof they are not burns from typical flames is the intact hair. While a normal fire would burn all the hair off, chemical weapons like white phosphorus (napalm) do not incinerate hairs.
Incorrect. Whilst you're right that normal fire will burn the hair, flash burns are exactly what it sounds like; a incredible burst of heat that will char the skin but still could hair intact depending on which way the victim is facing in relation to the heat source.

Flash burns like this would be caused by close proximity to a bomb blast, or missile detonation. Either way, the link and the picture do not provide any conclusive proof that the burns are from chemical weapons. What i would like to see is a medical test on those bodies to see what chemicals were left on the burnt skin and in what quantities.
This is all true, but flash burns typically burn the ONE side of the body facing the blast.

Do we know if they were burned all the way around?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

jonsimon wrote:

Jainus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Arabic doesn't translate literally. And most people that claim the Koran says such and such, are merely regurgitating what someone else told them. What I know of the Koran I've learned from Arabs, my Mother who knows Arabic, and a History Channel special.

Heck, the Koran isn't truely a single book. It was passed down through memory only for generations before it was ever written.
ahem , ahem. its starts with a Q.
Jainus
+30|6582|Herts, UK

jonsimon wrote:

So whilst other people who don't speak Arabic can't know what it means because they've only been told about it, you are safe in the knowledge that you can't speak Arabic and you've only been told about it from your mother, your Arabic friends (who I'm assuming are Muslims at this point) and the History Channel... the difference if you please?

And worse, "It was passed down through memory only for generations before it was ever written" so entirely possible that what has come down to us in book form is not the original Koran at the beginning? And what has been written may not be "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"? Same argument applies to all knowledge handed down by word of mouth (the Bible for example)

And speaking of the Bible, are you now going to tell the Christians and those people who have read the Bible that they don't know what their talking about because its not in its original language? No language will translate 100% into another but to write people off as uninformed because they have read a translation seems a little hasty no? About as hasty as it is to right them off without the first clue where they have got their information from.

Last edited by Jainus (2006-08-08 13:44:42)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6723|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

HM1{N} wrote:

Jainus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

And about the chemical weapons, the proof they are not burns from typical flames is the intact hair. While a normal fire would burn all the hair off, chemical weapons like white phosphorus (napalm) do not incinerate hairs.
Incorrect. Whilst you're right that normal fire will burn the hair, flash burns are exactly what it sounds like; a incredible burst of heat that will char the skin but still could hair intact depending on which way the victim is facing in relation to the heat source.

Flash burns like this would be caused by close proximity to a bomb blast, or missile detonation. Either way, the link and the picture do not provide any conclusive proof that the burns are from chemical weapons. What i would like to see is a medical test on those bodies to see what chemicals were left on the burnt skin and in what quantities.
This is all true, but flash burns typically burn the ONE side of the body facing the blast.

I had a friend who, through his own stupidity (read 5 gallons of gas in a fire pit plus match) suffered from flash burns and it burnt just about every exposed area on his body, even the side that was facing away from the blast.
Jainus
+30|6582|Herts, UK

HM1{N} wrote:

Jainus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

No we don't from that source which is my point. We asked for evidence and were given that link which by itself proves nothing. With only one picture we can't see the full extent (now there's a sick phrase, "i can't see the full horror and i want to") of the injuries
HM1{N}

Jainus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

So whilst other people who don't speak Arabic can't know what it means because they've only been told about it, you are safe in the knowledge that you can't speak Arabic and you've only been told about it from your mother, your Arabic friends (who I'm assuming are Muslims at this point) and the History Channel... the difference if you please?

And worse, "It was passed down through memory only for generations before it was ever written" so entirely possible that what has come down to us in book form is not the original Koran at the beginning? NA d what has been written may not be "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"? Same argument applies to all knowledge handed down by word of mouth (the Bible for example)

And speaking of the Bible, are you now going to tell the Christians and those people who have read the Bible that they don't know what their talking about because its not in its original language? No language will translate 100% into another but to write people off as uninformed because they have read a translation seems a little hasty no? About as hasty as it is to right them off without the first clue where they have got their information from.
As a Christian I will say that I know the Bible has been "sanitized".  While not OK IMO, it's all I have to go on.

I would like to know where the rest of the Gospels went though. 
HM1{N}
It's funny how people can still say Israel isn't targeting civilians, Israel is not stopping aid, only supplies from Iran and Syria to Hezbollah.

LOL.  NOT...

The Red Cross just reported that Israel is violating the Geneva Conventions (what's new with that country) and is stopping aid supplies.  They won't let help get to the Lebanese people.

They have bombed all roads leading in and out of Lebanon.
They have told people they can't drive there or they will get bombed.
They stopped aid ships trying to get to the port with their Navy.
They killed 8 mourners (who were burying the dead from the previous day), and wounded 33 other civilians.

And

They continue to reduce the country of Lebanon to rubble, killing everyone who is there...now the Israeli PM is saying they are going to expand the offensive in Lebanon.  This only a week after he said only Southern Lebanon is what they are going after to "create a buffer zone".

It really IS genocide.

Front page, CNN.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-08-08 16:00:06)

Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6613|Sweden
HM1, you are making so much sense I'll have to karma you again tomorrow.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA
of course the hezzies using red cross/crescent vehicles to transport supplies and troops is in no way out of line and couldn't have anything to do with the IDF stopping them

tragic yes, blame hezzbollah
jonsimon
+224|6501

HM1{N} wrote:

It's funny how people can still say Israel isn't targeting civilians, Israel is not stopping aid, only supplies from Iran and Syria to Hezbollah.

LOL.  NOT...

The Red Cross just reported that Israel is violating the Geneva Conventions (what's new with that country) and is stopping aid supplies.  They won't let help get to the Lebanese people.

They killed 8 mourners (who were burying the dead from the previous day), and wounded 33 other civilians.

And

They continue to reduce the country of Lebanon to rubble, killing everyone who is there...now the Israeli PM is saying they are going to expand the offensive in Lebanon.  This only a week after he said only Southern Lebanon is what they are going after to "create a buffer zone".

It really IS genocide.

Front page, CNN.
There is a picture of a red cross truck with a big hole smack dab in the middle of the cross.
HM1{N}

jonsimon wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

LOL.  NOT...

And

It really IS genocide.

Front page, CNN.
There is a picture of a red cross truck with a big hole smack dab in the middle of the cross.
And now this, btw thanks JonSimon,

Israel just attacked (WITHOUT PROVOCATION AND FOR NO APPARENT REASON) a Palestinian REFUGEE camp.  2 Apache helicopters fired 5 missiles into the camp killing 1 (at this moment) and wounding several others.  It was also stated that the reason they did it was a "warning" to the Palestinians to not get involved.

Do you really think that will work now?  They just murdered an innocent civilian and wounded several others.  Like they aren't going to be pissed about this in Palestine.
Bucephale
+5|6654|yes, Canada
Just remember that Israel start bombing South Lebanon after Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in the Lebanon territory...that's the fact....
After the bombing, Hezbollah respond;  don't forget that....in 20 years from now, 20 points in your history class....(for your kids....)
HM1{N}

HM1{N} wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

LOL.  NOT...

And

It really IS genocide.

Front page, CNN.
And now this, btw thanks JonSimon,

Israel just attacked (WITHOUT PROVOCATION AND FOR NO APPARENT REASON) a Palestinian REFUGEE camp.  2 Apache helicopters fired 5 missiles into the camp killing 1 (at this moment) and wounding several others.  It was also stated that the reason they did it was a "warning" to the Palestinians to not get involved.

Do you really think that will work now?  They just murdered an innocent civilian and wounded several others.  Like they aren't going to be pissed about this in Palestine.
Oh, Israel just changed their story again: they were going after a Hezbollah militant IN A PALESTINIAN REFUGEE CAMP.

Right...I guess they realized that their original reason was a bunch of bullshit and they are now doing damage control.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6535|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

kr@cker wrote:

of course the hezzies using red cross/crescent vehicles to transport supplies and troops is in no way out of line and couldn't have anything to do with the IDF stopping them

tragic yes, blame hezzbollah
Evidence or Israeli Damage Control?
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6586|Nottingham, UK

Miller wrote:

Get a brain here, the Islamic bible specifically states to kill infidels (any people who do not convert to Islam).  Their god isn't one of peace and wanting balance like the Jewish want and believe in, but Allah is a god that wants everyone to die.  These people enjoy the killing of infidels.  We have to strike back in order to survive, kill, or be killed.

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Thats from the King James edition. It might not be as familiar to you as:

Quentin Tarantino wrote:

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
So don't talk about anyones god being bloodthirsty.

Puritans persecuted 'witches'.

Isabella and Ferdinand persecuted converts from Judaism and Protestant faith during the Inquisition.

The good old US of A officially outlawed such traditional ceremonies as the Sun Dance and the Ghost Dance.

And lets not forget the Crusades.

We're all guilty of flinging Shit at each other and calling it religion. Theres no difference between Mr Christian, Mr Catholic, Mr Jew, or Mr Muslim.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA
so ummm what happened in 2006?
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6586|Nottingham, UK

kr@cker wrote:

so ummm what happened in 2006?
More of the same shit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

Miller wrote:

Get a brain here, the Islamic bible specifically states to kill infidels (any people who do not convert to Islam).  Their god isn't one of peace and wanting balance like the Jewish want and believe in, but Allah is a god that wants everyone to die.  These people enjoy the killing of infidels.  We have to strike back in order to survive, kill, or be killed.

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Thats from the King James edition. It might not be as familiar to you as:

Quentin Tarantino wrote:

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
So don't talk about anyones god being bloodthirsty.

Puritans persecuted 'witches'.

Isabella and Ferdinand persecuted converts from Judaism and Protestant faith during the Inquisition.

The good old US of A officially outlawed such traditional ceremonies as the Sun Dance and the Ghost Dance.

And lets not forget the Crusades.

We're all guilty of flinging Shit at each other and calling it religion. Theres no difference between Mr Christian, Mr Catholic, Mr Jew, or Mr Muslim.
Being a polygamist is still illegal in America. People go to prison for it.
I know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard