unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

it was the way u said it. spoke like a retard. i would have thought the same thing.
If this holy grail of a video means so much to your peanut-sized brains, perhaps I will watch it, if only to put you people at ease. If you think that clustering together to collectively call me a retard with grammar like that is going to affect my self-esteem, then you're seriously mistaken.
I got to about 18 minutes, and didn't see anything that I haven't already heard or read about, so I decide to go to the listed goofy-looking website with its super-loud, speaker-blowing guitar music. The message board, called 'anti-neocons' with entire sections dedicated to 911 'coverups' and 'Zionist' scandals made it quite clear to me what it was all about.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some oil to guzzle.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-08-08 13:23:14)

M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6737|Peoria, Illinois

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

Nice way to badmouth a man who has made sure not one attack by muslim extremists has occurred on US soil since 9/11. A record to be proud of.
Not a hard job considering there were only two other islamic terrorism attacks on US soil in the history of the United states.

Islamic terrorism is not a threat to America considering two out of the three attacks were possibly conducted in large by the American government.
Conspiracy theorist eh? That lends a lot of credence to your opinions.
You have to love that late night AM lol. It gets pretty wacky about space invaders, bigfoot, and the US government killing it's own people just to start a war.
jonsimon
+224|6501

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

Nice way to badmouth a man who has made sure not one attack by muslim extremists has occurred on US soil since 9/11. A record to be proud of.
Not a hard job considering there were only two other islamic terrorism attacks on US soil in the history of the United states.

Islamic terrorism is not a threat to America considering two out of the three attacks were possibly conducted in large by the American government.
The ultimate conspiracy theorist is the United States Government. Just a little context.

Last edited by jonsimon (2006-08-08 13:23:58)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA
wow! I saw maps, photos, diagrams, all very incriminating evidence against the israelis, oh wait, no i didn't
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6566

PRiMACORD wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

Have you got a chip on your shoulder with Israelis or something?
You sure deepthroat the Israelis a lot.
Better then taking it in the ass like you faggot. Go join the intafada, you homo.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-08-08 14:49:51)

jonsimon
+224|6501

kr@cker wrote:

wow! I saw maps, photos, diagrams, all very incriminating evidence against the israelis, oh wait, no i didn't
You mean like those fuzzy black and white sat vids? Those are conclusive proof of course. Oh, and those maps and photos that are everywhere of hezbollah inside those houses with tied up old ladies. </sarcasm>

Theres as much proof either side is doing it, so I propose we believe both sides are.
22Fox
+0|6504|TEXAS

jonsimon wrote:

Theres as much proof either side is doing it, so I propose we believe both sides are.
That makes more sense than anything I have seen in this thread so far!  The truth is both sides want to look like they are the ones being mistreated.  They both want to look favorable to the world.  Truth is there are some people who will never agree with Isreal and some who will never agree with the Palestinians.
PRiMACORD
+190|6631|Home of the Escalade Herds

rawls2 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

Have you got a chip on your shoulder with Israelis or something?
Better then taking it in the ass like you faggot. Go join the intafada, you homo.
Oh noes, i got the homophobic country bumkin mad
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

PRiMACORD wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Oh noes, i got the homophobic country bumkin mad
What is quite hilarious is that Rawls is defending the arguments of a fictional character spouting mindless neo-con rhetoric. See the 'Which camp do you belong to?' thread for more details.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6577|England

jonsimon wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

The ultimate conspiracy theorist is the United States Government. Just a little context.
+1 lmao ill fuckin say, just ask any iraq.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6586|Nottingham, UK

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

It's nice to know that the hard earned cash of ingrates like you is currently winging it's way to a true ally of the US - Israel - in the form of rockets and military equipment.
Yeah, it's about time the US sent them to someone who won't use them to spread terror/threaten to cut off 'your' oil rights/blow up your landmarks and kill your people. Good Work America! (and yes, that means if you are old enough to have paid taxes in the 70's and 80's you helped send weapons to Saddam and Osama! woot for your patriotism!)

In other news, you are only someones ally whilst you agree with them.

But given the amount of sanctions against Israel that the US has 'disagreed' with, I doubt you'll even find them turning on you, but I'm not sure who's the lap, and who's the lapdog.

Last edited by Foxhoundmgw (2006-08-08 15:54:47)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

It's nice to know that the hard earned cash of ingrates like you is currently winging it's way to a true ally of the US - Israel - in the form of rockets and military equipment.
Yeah, it's about time the US sent them to someone who won't use them to spread terror/threaten to cut off 'your' oil rights/blow up your landmarks and kill your people. Good Work America! (and yes, that means if you are old enough to have paid taxes in the 70's and 80's you helped send weapons to Saddam and Osama! woot for your patriotism!)

In other news, you are only someones ally whilst you agree with them.

But given the amount of sanctions against Israel that the US has 'disagreed' with, I doubt you'll even find them turning on you, but I'm not sure who's the lap, and who's the lapdog.
Foxhound - go to the 'Which camp do you belong to?' thread for some enlightenment.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6533|Portland, OR USA
wait for it .... THERE it is!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard