Poll

Whats the best country in the world why?

United States Of America28%28% - 20
United Kingdom12%12% - 9
Germany5%5% - 4
Canada18%18% - 13
Japan1%1% - 1
Mexico2%2% - 2
Australia10%10% - 7
France0%0% - 0
Sweeden2%2% - 2
Other(explain)17%17% - 12
Total: 70
Natte
+12|6558|Sweden
Well, 90% of the people will vote fot their own country so....I will also do it, Sweden pwns

P.S. Why can´t people spell SWEDEN, do they have a problem, didn´t they learned how to spell in school or something?

Last edited by Natte (2006-08-08 03:56:25)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6764|Michigan
Well, I being from the U.S. decided to not vote for my own country because that's a given. I love my freedom and liberty and all that stuff so, I chose my second favorite. Canada!
Being from MI, I meet allot of Canadians and it's just a very friendly and pretty place. We both love hockey and beer.

I love Chilly Beach and This hour has 22min. CBC is cool. I like their children's programing my kids enjoy it and it teaches allot of stuff.
If I had to chose another place to live... Canada!!!

Natte, because our spelling with the "ee" it gives the correct pronunciation to Sweden. Otherwise, instead of taking a pee we'd take a peh. Or something like that!!!! I don't know all the proper rules for spelling but that's kinda the idea.

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-08-08 02:18:36)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6560|Singapore
soviet union? lol
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6715|Disaster Free Zone
Can we change the name of this pole to "where do you live?"
But for the sake of the pole:
Australia is obviously the best, BUT if it spontaneously combusted and I managed to survive I'd move to Germany and get all the Swedish/Norwegian chicks to move there too.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-08-08 03:04:24)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6709|Canberra, AUS

DrunkFace wrote:

Can we change the name of this pole to "where do you live?"
But for the sake of the pole:
Australia is obviously the best, BUT if it spontaneously combusted and I managed to survive I'd move to Germany and get all the Swedish/Norwegian chicks to move there too.
QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Rosse_modest
+76|6810|Antwerp, Flanders
I'd put down Belgium as the world's best if it weren't for the fact that it's a hideous creation. Essentially two different peoples that like to get in each other's way and an incredibly complex government structure. The sad thing is our system of government is actually taken as a model on how to make democracy work in a country with multiple rivalling cultural/ethnic populations when it hardly even works for us. I'm absolutely convinced that the only thing that keeps one people from eradicating the other here is the fact that since Hitler had his way with the Jews, the western world kind of doesn't approve of the whole genocide thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard