soad1583
+1|6659
Is there such a thing?  I've been told there is but I've never heard of it before.  People have thought I've used it on rounds where I whore APCs and rack up 40 kills with only 5 deaths.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6552|Singapore
im sure there are many kinds of hax...
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6577|The Land of Claywhore
I was on Songhua Stalemate lastnight and was in contact w/ an apc.I only looked up for one milli-sec and i got a tow right in the face.Either he was in the zone or something fishy was going down.He had to have been +175m away.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6667|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i have an armor aimbot..

its called my right hand on my mouse.
13rin
+977|6505
I've been gunned that far away by armor... No way in hell he could see me thorough the fog let alone the distance.  It was at the Peninsula. I was on a hilltop and he was down past the hotel all the way by the seawall on the other edge.  I could not seem him let alone that big ass crane between us.  How did I know it was him?  UAV over him and as I was looking down the road there was nothing, no one else around.  At first I thought it was dumb luck, but he did it again.  I read the name of the guy who killed me and he was in the tank.  I think he had a cheat which let him set the turn off the fog and turn on enemy tags.  Bottom line is cheating sometimes happens, it sucks, and there wasn't anything I could do about it -except whine here.  DAMNIT, sorry guys...

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2006-08-07 20:15:00)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6855|Denver colorado
i think their may be but the chances of running into one is pretty low. recently Ive been using armor because ground combat gets old after a while.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6861|Kubra, Damn it!

I've made lucky shots like that before. You shoot somewhere you can't see, then your crosshairs change & you can tell you had a hit so you shoot again. No cheating involved, just pay attention. I randomly shot a shell from the top of the dam on Kubra and killed someone at that farthest base to north of there. Total random crap shot that just happened to hit someone. Just cuz you can't do it doesn't mean it's cheating.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6667|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I've been gunned that far away by armor... No way in hell he could see me thorough the fog let alone the distance.  It was at the Peninsula. I was on a hilltop and he was down past the hotel all the way by the seawall on the other edge.  I could not seem him let alone that big ass crane between us.  How did I know it was him?  UAV over him and as I was looking down the road there was nothing, no one else around.  At first I thought it was dumb luck, but he did it again.  I read the name of the guy who killed me and he was in the tank.  I think he had a cheat which let him set the turn off the fog and turn on enemy tags.  Bottom line is cheating sometimes happens, it sucks, and there wasn't anything I could do about it -except whine here.  DAMNIT, sorry guys...
if the name was "spawnofthemist" or "DivineGodSquad" then it wasnt hax.. it was my sheer excellence.

lavadisk wrote:

i think their may be but the chances of running into one is pretty low. recently Ive been using armor because ground combat gets old after a while.
its also because you said you hated everyone here and are afraid you'll get kidnapped by us.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-08-07 20:19:08)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6588|British Columbia, Canada
Any Aim-bot will Work in a Vehicle thats point and shoot... All the Aimbot does is Point the Cross-Hairs at the Enemy.. a Tank barrel is no Different then a gun in this case.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

chittydog wrote:

I've made lucky shots like that before. You shoot somewhere you can't see, then your crosshairs change & you can tell you had a hit so you shoot again. No cheating involved, just pay attention. I randomly shot a shell from the top of the dam on Kubra and killed someone at that farthest base to north of there. Total random crap shot that just happened to hit someone. Just cuz you can't do it doesn't mean it's cheating.
LOL, i agree. one of the MOST funny things ive done goes as follows: my friend was over and we were talking about the support class and how he only uses the mg36 so i told him. "you know that the pkm is a really good gun if you use it correctly" and so i show him the "rat tat tat" fireing method for keeping the crosshairs low by shooting off the tv station into the middle of the construction site. whats funny is that a few seconds later the crosshairs lit up for every shot i fired and it killed somebody... no sights, standing up on the tv station...we just rofl'd after that.
Ether151
Banned
+22|6686
Going 40 and 5 in a round is not hard at all, and by no means requires an aim bot.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6776|Chicago.

LT.Victim wrote:

Any Aim-bot will Work in a Vehicle thats point and shoot... All the Aimbot does is Point the Cross-Hairs at the Enemy.. a Tank barrel is no Different then a gun in this case.
starkingdoms
+6|6797

Ether151 wrote:

Going 40 and 5 in a round is not hard at all, and by no means requires an aim bot.
definately true.
Doktorbob
+26|6513
I achieve lucky shots often like some described in this thread.  Random shots into the fog or at buildings are fun and a diversion when there is little going on in my area of the map.  At times I get accussed of hacking etc.  Yeah right!  I am just a dumb lucky noob...like so many others on BF2.
horny_trojan
+39|6736|Los FUCKING Angeles
If you need an aimbot to be good with armor (especially on MEC maps), then you probably need adult diapers and ride the short bus. 

If you're getting blown up while trading equal amounts of shots with other tanks, then aim for their vulnerable spots (back, treads, etc.)

Hint: Never strafe with a tank when your opponent is coming right at you.  He'll get easy shots at your treads, and you'll only hit his thickest armor.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
is their an armor sticky i can view here?
BVC
+325|6721
40-5 isn't hax.  Last night I got 20-1 on Sharqi in a stolen T90   Good tankers go engy, stick together where possible and learn to love the supply crates.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6644
if your spoted by one person and then tank is at a spot where he knows where the distance from you is he can just use those markers on his sight to nail you
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6563|Search Whore killing fields

manitobapaintballa wrote:

if your spoted by one person and then tank is at a spot where he knows where the distance from you is he can just use those markers on his sight to nail you
or you can do it the fun way and strap c4 toa humvee
LivelyToaster
+60|6746|Sacto, CA
These threads are ridiculous. There's a little thing called a pixel shot. People in competition (and the occasional pub) use them all the time. You aim at a large target (i.e. a certain part of a building) causing your tank shell/at rocket/tow/something to hit a target that you can't necessarily see. It's not a hack. Create a local sever and look for things like this and you're bound to find at least one on each map. [20id] made a video called "20id does BF2", google search it. There's some awesome shots in there. Plus you can watch 20id kick everyones ass.

Note...This would be in response to the people talking about haxors on Sharqi and whatnot, not the original poster.

Last edited by LivelyToaster (2006-08-08 00:55:11)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6557

starkingdoms wrote:

Ether151 wrote:

definately true.
Yea 40 and 5 is no great feat I have acomplished it numerous times. I even went 44 and 0 to get my kill streak but I shortly got C4ed.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6720|Howell, Mi USA
What kind of noobs do u play with? 40-5 tank whoring is nothing, especially to be accused of hacking.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6534|Bournemouth, South England
I seem to have a very effective "reverse" aimbot... Where everyone can see me and only me for hundreds of miles, no matter where I hide, also, I appear to be a lot more vulnerable than everyone else.

Prone taking a flag with the SCAR-L, full health, dude jumps in front so I open up in 3 - 4 round bursts, hitting him  4 - 5 times including at least one headshot, he turns round, from about 2 metres, one MR-444 (pistol) shot and I'm dead!!!

Bunch of arse.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6861|Kubra, Damn it!

hey i have that reverse aimbot too! lol.
Hartstock
+0|6502
lol it was just like when i was playing on my old clans server and i was in a mec choper and i zoomed and shot and i killed our Goa and that was the last of me in that clan(they thought i hacked)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard