UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
Hello guys ...i am back ) after i spent 5 months on Lineage2 ....i thought is the time to get back on this server )

so can you guys tell me from what site i can download the last PAtch ?? cause i wanna play )thank you
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6625|Cork, Ireland
Get it from EA Downloader, EA's website or gamershell.com. They're all pretty good places

Edit: Spelling

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-08-08 00:35:42)

p1.topher
+16|6493|USA
Haha, please don't ask about patches here. It's a 4 letter word on these forums!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6703

p1.topher wrote:

Haha, please don't ask about patches here. It's a 4 letter word on these forums!
What....Shit? Indeed.
p1.topher
+16|6493|USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

p1.topher wrote:

What....Shit? Indeed.
Si Si
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
Come on ....give me the full link .... i want the patch to can play on this server ..
i don`t need www.eagames.com ....
p1.topher
+16|6493|USA

UsaBoy91 wrote:

Come on ....give me the full link .... i want the patch to can play on this server ..
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … nloads.jsp

yes sir
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
good job ...soldier )

GOd Bless you ! )
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6499|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches

UsaBoy91 wrote:

wait, you're too stupid to find the patch?  go kill yourself...
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
shut up ass ) i am not stupid ) but i don`t wanna lose my time trying to find patches ...when i know that here are players who can help me ...so shut up ...asshole ) you`re a bull ass )
kuntpunch_37
Banned

UsaBoy91 wrote:

shut up ass ) i am not stupid ) but i don`t wanna lose my time trying to find patches ...when i know that here are players who can help me ...so shut up ...asshole ) you`re a bull ass )
no, i'm pretty sure you're stupid.  it takes about 3 seconds to find the patch online.  you fail at life.  also, you use a shitload of smileys.  that's further proof that you're stupid.
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
i karm`ed you +1 ) read the reason )
p1.topher
+16|6493|USA
LMAO one would think the friendly bunny who helped you would get the karma
kuntpunch_37
Banned
are you from an english speaking country?  your english grammar is horrid, but if you're not a native speaker, i understand...  but if you're from an english speaking country, you're definitely stupid...
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
neh stupid boy ) i am from ROMANIA ..now stfu ) please

p1.topher i karm`ed you too ) i have 8 left

that site doesen`t work`s ) it looks like that i have to download it from bf2s.com ...

are you happy now kuntpunch_37 ??
kuntpunch_37
Banned
no, i'm still frustrated that you're too dumb to find a patch by yourself.  but, i suppose i'll survive.
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
hi hi hi ... don`t worry ) i`ll find it by my own
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6736|Michigan
hmm
UsaBoy91
+6|6605|Romania
what hmmm ??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard