LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6502|England
Take a look at this video BUT watch it all...dont judge before you've seen all of it..

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … p;q=9%2F11

Tell me what you think, i'm not sure..though to be honest it does'nt sound that unlikely.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
As if one topic that's already been beaten to death wasn't enough, you decided to make two?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=38569
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6499|woodbridge, VA
nice job posting twice despite it being posted many times before. congratulations
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
are you saying that there is a conspiracy theory out there on the net regarding 911????!!!!!
LostFate
+95|6502|England
Well thanks alot for speakin some bullshit, i want a mature answer to a good question dont think you can do that? dont post at all.
LostFate
+95|6502|England

lowing wrote:

are you saying that there is a conspiracy theory out there on the net regarding 911????!!!!!
Yes, watch it all...then judge for yourself.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6696|Broadlands, VA
Yes it was.  By Alien Cows flying Black Helicopters over Crop Circles.

I think this has been covered.

And, no, I did not watch the whole things as the opening scenes had un-readable goop on them.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6601|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

LostFate wrote:

lowing wrote:

[/sarcasm]
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6838|Delaware
This was already posted awhile ago and discussed.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6507|Menlo Park, CA
Who ever thinks the 9/11 shit was staged is. . . . HIGH!!!! Yea, I am sure that Bush wanted the economy to go in the shits right after he was elected, and throw his country in WWIII!! Yep thats a brilliant master plan!!

Must be that famed right wing consipiracy. . .

All Bush haters can blow me!!
jonsimon
+224|6512
911 was a false flag operation. Viva la Tyranny!
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6499|woodbridge, VA

LostFate wrote:

lowing wrote:

most of us have seen it already
Phrozenbot
+632|6632|do not disturb

Can't say we started it, but isn't there some evidence of the FBI knowing of what would happen for some time?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6507|Menlo Park, CA

jonsimon wrote:

911 was a false flag operation. Viva la Tyranny!
Your a left wing WACKO!!!

Jon first you need to visit a proctologist to help remove your head from your ass, next is to RETAKE your world history class!!!!

Once thats complete you should be fine, I give you a solid 8 months and you'll be golden!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2006-08-07 19:41:37)

SealXo
+309|6552
SealXo
+309|6552
PS have you fuckers heard of the NSAS third Echolon?

WELL it can read, detect and delete INSTANT MESSAGES  before it gets to the recipients computer. how bout' that.

SO if the USA did do this they would have aniliated every video on every website in teh world=] thank you bye bye
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA
god no make it stop
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6716|Taiwan
yep.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6767|Chicago.
Enough with this "Loose Change" crap. Its false. End of story.
Capt. Foley
+155|6604|Allentown, PA, USA
Ive already seen it once and its been posted many many times. Also that is bullshit that almost any person except Michael Moore would not believe. The stupidity here never ceases to amaze me.
jonsimon
+224|6512

SealXo wrote:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html
AND
'
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net … 911_morons

EAT THAT BITCHES
You cited MADDOX? That is the worst source for anything EVER. He has an article about "How to spot a pedohpile" what kind of idiot are you?

Besides, the conspiracy theory presented by the government is more far fetched. "20 men, 1 far across seas, coordinated over a long period of time and hijacked 4 planes, 2 magically took down sky scrapers, 1 magically disappeared in a field, and another magically disappeared in the pentagon after making a physically impossible turn. The hijacking was conducted with boxcutters, and the entirety of each of the boeings passenger body was not able to apprehend this small group of barely armed men."

Talk about far fetched.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6767|Chicago.

jonsimon wrote:

You cited MADDOX? That is the worst source for anything EVER. He has an article about "How to spot a pedohpile" what kind of idiot are you?

Besides, the conspiracy theory presented by the government is more far fetched. "20 men, 1 far across seas, coordinated over a long period of time and hijacked 4 planes, 2 magically took down sky scrapers, 1 magically disappeared in a field, and another magically disappeared in the pentagon after making a physically impossible turn. The hijacking was conducted with boxcutters, and the entirety of each of the boeings passenger body was not able to apprehend this small group of barely armed men."

Talk about far fetched.
What is with this "magically" crap? The planes took down the World Trade Center. There is live video of that. No MAGIC there. And it didn't dissappear into a field, it was found in that very field, in many pieces. The one that went into the Pentagon is a true marvel of engineering. If you ever read the structural diagram of the Pentagon by the ACSE (American Society of Civil Engineers), you'd see why the plane wasn't found. And the turn wasn't physically impossible.

Far fetched is far from what it is.
horny_trojan
+39|6727|Los FUCKING Angeles

LostFate wrote:

Tell me what you think, i'm not sure..though to be honest it does'nt sound that unlikely.
no
horny_trojan
+39|6727|Los FUCKING Angeles

jonsimon wrote:

Talk about far fetched.
Its called terrorism.  Check it out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Apparently its been going on for decades now

Last edited by horny_trojan (2006-08-07 21:57:34)

jonsimon
+224|6512

BigmacK192 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Talk about far fetched.
What is with this "magically" crap? The planes took down the World Trade Center. There is live video of that. No MAGIC there. And it didn't dissappear into a field, it was found in that very field, in many pieces. The one that went into the Pentagon is a true marvel of engineering. If you ever read the structural diagram of the Pentagon by the ACSE (American Society of Civil Engineers), you'd see why the plane wasn't found. And the turn wasn't physically impossible.

Far fetched is far from what it is.
In the field there were no large parts to identify as a boeing aircraft. The same goes for the pentagon. The turn was allegedly at high speeds and involved a sharp turn with a significant change in altitude, the engines on a boeing would have stalled. As for taking the towers down, a plane will not destroy a skyscraper by striking it at the top. Jet fuel cannot melt steel without sustained flow of fuel. A plane cannot destroy the lower support system of a skyscraper by hitting the top, and even the support system at the top would only be partially damaged. In final, a boeing will not take down a skyscraper on its own.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard