aTi|Sanders
Hold your Fire, I forgot my gun!
+0|6769
I was on SGC server and this guy kills me twice and yells owned; both times. So i run and grab an APC because this dude isnt blowing up to 203 rounds directly hitting him. I start to spawn camp him at his spawn area and get him around 20 times. He starts to get mad and charge me with C4 and mines. He gets me with a mine ONE TIME and yells owned. I simply replied, Oh yeah....set it and forget it weapons are really owning tool, NOT! I got banned for unsportsman like conduct.

Thats preety bad, seeing i basicly beat him up and did what he was doing to me. I see this as a noob group who doesnt like to be beat up.
col.sanders71
+-1|6744|Haverhill, MA USA
Since when did this become a sport?????
And if it is...im gonna shoot me a ref....
Banthur
Banned
+2|6732
admins have too many privelages on ranked servers imo
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6752|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Did the server rules state "No base camping" perchance? A lot of them do, and what you describe will get you booted from a bunch of servers out there, even if you were simply retaliating.

And you have to admit, base camping with an APC is a bit weak in and of itself...now, if you had really wanted to show YOUR skill, at least be on the ground with a hand-held weapon. Just about any idiot can base camp with an APC and get that kind of kill count.
ayb
+0|6757|Orlando, FL
and on top of all that this guy sounds like a kid. typing owned after every kill? what does it matter what someone of that obvious skill level thinks in the first place?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
^^ True ^^   

Must be one of those kids that like to kill and gets mad if he's killed scenerio's.  Like he should be in God-Mode and everyone else should perish.
Tcx_1
+3|6743|Alberta, Canada
The LRDG server is trash as well.  They have all these rules such as "no base-raping", "no spawn camping"...and so on.
Yet, EVERY SINGLE ONE of the LRDG clan members do it.  And if you do it back to them you get banned.  Take for instance the heli's on Sharqi.  I was MEC and as I went for the heli, the USA heli came and blew it up while it was still empty.  Then it hides behind the cliff until the heli respawns and kills it again.  So when he finally leaves to reload, I jump in the heli and go waste him while he's reloading.  Then I get banned for "base-raping".
What a bunch of fuktards.
Pizall
+0|6729|N.C.
Ya the same happen to me only I and the rest of my team were getting tk left and right by the same guy over and over. He was blowing up everything to tanks, jeeps, uav trailer the whole nine yards. I type in WHAT Is  THE F**King deal with all the tking.  Then I get worned for my language. Then I ask them It ok to tk your whole team but dont say anything bad is that It? The next thing I know I am getting kicked and band and for what, just ask if is was ok to tk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard