bobroonie.bda
+143|6698

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

Not really. If you commanded more than 8 hours you'd figure out artillery strikes make up 3k tks easy. If you don't like vehicles bitch go play CS:S. You seem to be better at groundpounding anyways.

My WLR > yours by a mile... so tell me, how effective am I for my team compared to your shitty groundpounding that hardly makes a difference?
As for the WLR.. i tend to switch to the losing team to try and pull out the win.. You know to make it a bit harder.. test myself.. I dont play the game easy mode like you.... its cool.. i understand... who said i dont like vehicles? i just commented on how you need them, and i dont.. and the fact that you even bring up CS:S shows why you suck at infantry.. i bet you used to play CS alot right? Then you came to BF2 and realized "oh shit i have to lead my target?"..
What the fuck are you talking about?

I never played CS in my life. Before this I played Halo 2.

And stop making excuses bitch. I fucking doubt you switch to the losing team to "make it harder". Load of crock you must play on a retard server. Fact is, if the commander point scheme wasn't fucked I'd have 233 588 global. You don't seem to realize this. Or maybe you do and are trying to make excuses.

Edit: Edit more noob.
haha wow angry little keyboard warrior.. hahah "bitch" "noob" you must really get upset when someone pulls your card.. its cool man i wont lower myself to that level.. i dont need to.. I'm better then you.. and you know it..

alpha "eady mode" male

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 19:59:01)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6543

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

As for the WLR.. i tend to switch to the losing team to try and pull out the win.. You know to make it a bit harder.. test myself.. I dont play the game easy mode like you.... its cool.. i understand... who said i dont like vehicles? i just commented on how you need them, and i dont.. and the fact that you even bring up CS:S shows why you suck at infantry.. i bet you used to play CS alot right? Then you came to BF2 and realized "oh shit i have to lead my target?"..

And stop making excuses bitch. I fucking doubt you switch to the losing team to "make it harder". Load of crock you must play on a retard server. Fact is, if the commander point scheme wasn't fucked I'd have 233 588 global. You don't seem to realize this. Or maybe you do and are trying to make excuses.

haha wow angry little keyboard warrior.. hahah "bitch" "noob" you must really get upset when someone pulls your card.. its cool man i wont lower myself to that level.. i dont need to.. I'm better then you.. and you know it..

alpha "eady mode" male
your stats suck like a whore on crack learn to groundpound you fucking pussy and learn some fucking skill nub 80%players pwn your stats shitnub so stfu and play another game n00b
Like this neg-karma comment of yours? Please.

Edit your "easy mode" btw.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6698

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

alpha "eady mode" male
your stats suck like a whore on crack learn to groundpound you fucking pussy and learn some fucking skill nub 80%players pwn your stats shitnub so stfu and play another game n00b
Like this neg-karma comment of yours? Please.

Edit your "easy mode" btw.
I did not - karma you but since you think i did heres +1 for being a sport

because its easier to cap flags on foot then in a vehicle?

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 20:03:19)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6543

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

alpha "eady mode" male
Technically you aren't. I have a higher global than you minus the commander ghosting. 233k vs yours 216k.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6698
you keep telling yourself that
~dogpile87~
+6|6588
he also lives in russia so he has an excuse.

Last edited by ~dogpile87~ (2006-06-18 20:21:39)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6543

bobroonie.bda wrote:

You lose.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6698

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

You lose.
snappy come back
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6543

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

You lose.
snappy come back
You didn't bring anything back to the table but "keep telling yourself that". A cop-out if I ever seen one.

If you want to check out my skills go on any of the Quebec servers and we'll finish this there.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6698

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

You lose.
snappy come back
You didn't bring anything back to the table but "keep telling yourself that". A cop-out if I ever seen one.

If you want to check out my skills go on any of the Quebec servers and we'll finish this there.
quebec server? I'm pretty sure my ping would be about 150 there. I live in N. California.. Can you play WC servers?
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6543

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

snappy come back

quebec server? I'm pretty sure my ping would be about 150 there. I live in N. California.. Can you play WC servers?
More excuses I see.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6698

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

More excuses I see.
can you?

what IP do you play on?

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 20:49:03)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

tinuzz wrote:

dont hate the player hate the game
I hate most of the player and the game too...

BUT I KEEP PLAYING IT!!! Guess i must be dumb...
Jacksonj125
+0|6575
who has 1722
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6623|Parainen, Finland
Wow, gotta have strong nerves to do what this guy does. 10 hours a day with "There is a problem with your connection" and how many times does he have to restart the game because of crash to desktop?? Not to mention how many points he has lost per day cause of "Connection to the server has been lost"
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6787|Canada, Ont
People who play MMORPG's can get 14 - 16 hours a day with their eyes closed.

I LoL'd at his Karkand hours.

Noobs.
Boots
+17|6556|PA

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

alpha "eady mode" male
Technically you aren't. I have a higher global than you minus the commander ghosting. 233k vs yours 216k.
Ok, stfu man.  You're posts are annoying as hell.  IDK WTF you're trying to prove.  If you dont want "points to be taken away from you" then stop commanding, noob.  You really want those arty kills to give you +2 to your global after the game has ended?  Wow, that's pathetic.

If you command good enough you should come in the top three always, and thats it... end of game.  There is no reason you should get + points after the game has already ended, for any reason.

You're the first faggot that I've ever seen say "MY stats are better then yours because if you add in all the kills I got when I was commanding for clicking on a map with my arty icon then I have more points then you, lolz."  Really, it's quite lame.

EDIT (since youre a faggot about that too): Your sig is flaming and if thats you in the pic, you look like one of those faggots who gets his panties in a bunch every time something doesnt go his way, and you prolly throw hissy fits all the time IRL.  Now go pop ur collar you pretentious POS.

Last edited by Boots (2006-08-07 05:28:11)

Boots
+17|6556|PA

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

More excuses I see.
Play a server with me where we have somewhat even ping, and don't command.  We'll see who comes out on top.  Or we can 1v1.
vassili
+66|6540
he is dutch so wtf are you on about let the man play

(its holiday time over here so he probably has all the time of the world)
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

Indeed, I saw him on tv2 I think, and from all accounts he was a good player, no bunny hoping so far as I could see and no armour whoring.

If he has the time to spend on a game, then that is his buissiness, maybe he hates his wife..............8-)
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6597|England
Alphamale omg takes the game so serious and calls everyone n00bs .I mean you post your pic and expect everyone to take you serious with a face like that .You expect anyone to be afraid and mentally abused with you calling them names online in a thread that has nothing to do with you in the first place .

Alphamale says :- Your stats suck .

n00b says:- omg that hurt me man i must call 999 for medical help .

Alphamale says:- i own all in real-life look at my gaming stats and be afraid .

Alphamale i suggest you unplug for a while and have a rest and have some fun and not worry so much about poxy points in a online game.
aqempty
+6|6523|international waters

AlphaMale wrote:

rogueguy wrote:

I've played with him numerous times, he's quite good.
How's he good he has a shitty 1.28 K.D ratio and a mediocre 2.74 spm
mediocre 2,74? u have less than  him and very high spm and kpd may indicate vehicle whoring spawn raping etc
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6603
lol funny post
Stealth_Bain
+19|6514|England, United Kingdom
Good luck to the guy! he may not play the game the same way as you, doesnt make it bad! thats what makes the game so diverse, I don't use vehicles! just can't be @rsed to spend all my time waiting for one!!!
I get fed up of being killed by planes and things so tend to play karkland! I like the close battle.
Each to their own! we could pick eachothers stats apart but what does it matter!? We're here  to enjoy the game!

My only gripe is that he has a load more time to play than I do! jammy shit!

Last edited by Stealth_Bain (2006-08-07 07:53:18)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6519|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
He is a damnfine Karkand Whore

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard