Drizzle72
+1|6655
Is there any way to enable aircraft in single player? I want to practice flying. Thanks.
horny_trojan
+39|6727|Los FUCKING Angeles
operation clean sweep.  fly the f15 or su 34
Someguy
+83|6640
its in AF section, this means he wants to know if its in AF. an idk it is
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6673|Devil's Perch
It won't give you target practice, but you could host a server on your local machine and play the 64-player maps on your own to at least get some flight practice.
Proud member of a dead community.
Meggido
+7|6664
Unfortunately, you are in bad shape. Neither the single player or the CoOp modes allow for AF maps with planes. However, the suggestion of running Clean Sweep is good, the bombing is not all that different from the A10 to the F15, in the basics at least. Not the same maps, but the technique is not too different, in my opinion, if you can bomb precisely with the F15/Su you will be able to handle the AF bombers very well (lower speeds overall).

Let me know if you happen to find a tweak that allows for this, I have tried in vain to find one so far.

Last edited by Meggido (2006-08-21 14:15:08)

Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6536

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

It won't give you target practice, but you could host a server on your local machine and play the 64-player maps on your own to at least get some flight practice.
On multiplayer, host a LAN game.  No people, any map you pick, all vehicles.  If no one is connected to your LAN, they can't join anyways.
Drizzle72
+1|6655
Thanks everybody. Ive googled this til im sick of it, but I could never find an answer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard