Rizen_Ji
+41|6776|200m out and smiling at you.
So today I was playing on Songhua Stalemate, and I hop into a tank at the Fish Factory drive down and this guy in an APC on my team decides it would be a good idea to shoot me with one of his rockets. Which was a kinda of bastard thing to do. So I keep going and I get hit by an AT missile and take a huge turn around a building launch a smoke screen and keep moving. I take out 3 guys and my tank starts ringing. But lo and behold! A supply crate! So I drove up and parked next to it repairing and resupplying and owning with a 10 kill streak until the end of the round.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6783
Supply crates are fantastic.  It's like a gift from the heavens (or at least an airplane somewhere)
CenTex19D
+0|6796
yep, they come in handy
NamelessMarine
+0|6775
One landed on me last night and it counted it as a suicide (my stats dropped)
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6809|Human Meat Shield
I've had 2 land on me, if it's not artillery it's a damn supply crate!

This dude last nite was complaining someone was putting C4 on the Vod and ramming him and called him names because he killed him three times and was cheating. Then I try to take him out with AT and he has 2 supply crates at the beginning in a tank and still bitching because someone is cheating, he was racking up kills that's for sure. And everytime we did kill him, he came back with another tank. I don't know why I can't do that! I'm jealous!
NamelessMarine
+0|6775
Could be worse.  Last night I was commander and somebody got on our carrier at Wake.  Someone asked for UAV to see if we got them all (he was a squad leader) and I used the T menu to do it but I accidentally moused up and hit arty...on a full carrier deck...

Figures the bastard had already gotten back below the carrier and ambushed anyone who ran from the arty.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6809|Human Meat Shield
OH mY!! That is funny! I've done that before also unfortunately
NamelessMarine
+0|6775
Thankfully I couldnt be punished but I think I cost us like 10 tickets or something from arty alone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard