rootbeer73
+24|6629|in a small dark place
ummmm use hotel glitch
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6789|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

rootbeer73 wrote:

ummmm use hotel glitch
Well thats just not cricket is it!?! You damn rotter!
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6743|U.S
there is no hope for you just wait for 2142 you havent played long enough to know all the glitches that have happened. and when you bought bf2 did you expect a perfect game?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6537
sit back be a sniper and watch people fight, shoot at the othere team if you see them but watch your team and take mental notes.

And if that gets boring, locate your commander and if he's laying down hiding somewhere lay down next to him and push him into a road or something. I used to love doing that. Don't do it anymore though because I'm normally too busy.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6695|The Netherlands

e-i-u-benjamin wrote:

DONT GIVE HIM TIPS

we need noobs on bf2 for easy kills LOL
lol!
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6689|Ohio
start with medic, and just revive like crazy. too do this go prone, its 99% more likely to work. then if you see any one, aim, then shoot in bursts, never set the gun to single unless you are in an impossible place to get ambushed. go prone often, find cover, be aware of your surroundings. especially capping flags, listen for footsteps, shots, or throwing of medic or supply bags. dont run into the open, allways have cover to retreat to. These are some basic things that help all the time. Just keep practicing.
aLi3nZ
+138|6551|New Zealand
If you can predict the enemy players movment, half the battle is already won.

Watch you back, aim for the head. The longer you stay somewhere the more chance you have of being spotted.

Try join the winning team while you learn.

USMC      12:42:22      24      35      0.69      134
MEC     11:35:21     24     33     0.73     119                  / Thats some sad ratios right there.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-08-06 13:49:26)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6537
You could also play on unranked servers untill you know enough to put up a fight.
rootbeer73
+24|6629|in a small dark place

Doggehspike wrote:

sit back be a sniper and watch people fight, shoot at the othere team if you see them but watch your team and take mental notes.

And if that gets boring, locate your commander and if he's laying down hiding somewhere lay down next to him and push him into a road or something. I used to love doing that. Don't do it anymore though because I'm normally too busy.
lol @ that. Im going to try that
bennisboy
+829|6690|Poundland
just keep playing, you'll find a game style that suits you, try all the kits out and the different sides, then you'll find a game plan that suits you, so stick to it, eventualll you'll cancel you're noob time out
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6604
not all high rankers are good....some only have alot of time on their hands
voltage
+46|6884|Sweden
For all maps except Karkand, Sharqi and Mashtuur:

if you're on foot, never use the roads. In most cases there's a alternative route to your destination that will give you cover and occasionally the back of an enemy sniper.
Raptor1
+19|6532
buy a joystick if you want to fly, and unlock the L96A1 sniper
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6635|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
You must learn Situational Awareness.  If you don't, you will just be another clueless, bad player.
Hooten-Delta
+2|6544
In my limited playing time I've learned these to help with my survivability:

Run far away from Karkand.

Prowl routes/alleys that people use to get from one flag to another.

Avoid claymores by playing a sniper more often. When you realize where the good spots are to lay them you know how to better avoid them

Play more SF maps where you have grappling hooks, zip lines, teargas, etc to give you more options.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6534|Menlo Park, CA
Its practice, I wouldnt jump into a 64 plus server right away, you'll get discouraged quick!

What helps me when I am groundpounding, is stay close to cover, and walls, never run out in the open!! Unless your with your squad who can revive or blow the tanks up!  BF2 is a great game, and all it takes is to get in a squad with some vets and troll around with them! Get a mic too!!

If you want, you can play with me, I am a good player who slugs it out on the ground most the time! I dont suscribe to constantly be in vehicles (ie planes, tanks, apc's)all the time, its whorish and lame! Mano y Mano is the way to go!! I earned my K/d ratio on the ground my friend, not in some gay airplane bombing peon's!!
Zukabazuka
+23|6729
Teamplay exist but only among clans and friends now.

Who here think we got all the CS:S player to this game after they are done in their game?

Teamplay was a lot better in the earlier versions, when you could whore stuff that is. Look at the map often if you have UAV over you, trust me shit loads of people dont look at it and get killed in the end because they didn't look at it.
K8Kommunist
+26|6611
You haven't played the required 5 hours it takes to master every aspect of the game. Keep trying
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6728|The Netherlands
Yoga and some brains .

Play Unreal Tournament and Quake 3 and dominate bots on godlike!

Amen and have some luck .
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6624|Melbourne, Australia.
Practise.
Play on the winning team for the map (USMC for karkand, MEC for sharqi, China for Wake etc) this will help you get an awareness of the game without getting raped by the 'better' team, also, generally if you play on these sides on these maps better players will be on your team-join their squad, follow them around and watch what they do, where they go.
Medic is a good class to start with-easy points and very accurate guns.
PRONE whenever you are going into a 'battle' with an enemy. Never try shooting standing up unless you absolutly have to or are very close to the enemy. Get into the habbit of proning as soon as you see an enemy, don't unload a few bullets standing up and then prone.
If you want to be a good jet pilot, buy a joystick.
NaziPredator
+41|6509|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
lol and lanky goes around calling me a n00b

dont stand in one place when your shooting move around a bit lol do what blackhawk does, prone spam like hell

Last edited by NaziPredator (2006-08-17 12:20:36)

SwampDog
+12|6514|Luton, England
Unlock the G36E and become a Medic whore. It worked for Blazin and it`s working for me.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6581|Search Whore killing fields
Be like me.... Armor whore
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6581|Search Whore killing fields

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

e-i-u-benjamin wrote:

DONT GIVE HIM TIPS

we need noobs on bf2 for easy kills LOL
lol!
thats what -=RD=-Volx is for. i kill him all the time with my tank
NaziPredator
+41|6509|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-

bennisboy wrote:

just keep playing, you'll find a game style that suits you, try all the kits out and the different sides, then you'll find a game plan that suits you, so stick to it, eventualll you'll cancel you're noob time out
good luck with your hitlist

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard