Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6780
I'm gunning in a tank. Wake island I believe. Enemy parachtues down, and sticks C4 on the tank. both the driver and I bail and run, and the enemy gets in the tank and blows our asses to hell. Pure genius.
NamelessMarine
+0|6755
Thats funny as hell.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6790|AUS, Canberra
i would have tried to kill him before getting out...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6767|The United Center
haha, ive done that before.

whats even better is one time an engineer came and threw an AT mine on my tank, so i got out and ran away...then i see him jump in the tank, only to get blown up by his own mine.
randomfire1977
+1|6753|Florida
If I am playing spec forces or engineer and a tank i either put c4 on my vehicle before I get in it.. just for kicks and the event that someone else tries to take the tank from me (enemy) not a teammate... if I am engineer i get out immediately and place At mines down... I can always pic them up but even if they do kill me most times I kill them right after..

This does not work in all instances.. just play smart and think out side the box.. unless your in the box.. then think like you want to get out of the box.. .unless you are comfortable in the box... then just think... wow this box is great.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

There should be a medal for ingenuity like that.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6764|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
One time, I was a sniper, on wake, and I just boated to southern tip with sl. I see a tank and he sees me. I quickly jump down the side where he cant get me. He looks for a minute then gets frustrated. He jumps out and I see it on the minimap. I start running, and we kind of pass, and he just goes for a sec then turns around and Im already in the tank and I blow him away, then cap the flag, and rain destruction on the vehicle whores sitting at the airfield, where I was promptly dispatched by several pissed of vehicle whores who all spawned as antitank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard