ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command
Why are all the Democrats turning on this guy like a pack of starving dogs?
I would actually consider voting for him as President. He's realistic in military affairs, not unrealistic in social policy. Sheesh, I agree with practically everything he says.
     I guess I answered my own question.
     What has he done to deserve this besides not hate Bush?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060805/ap_ … _senate_16

Last edited by ATG (2006-08-05 15:08:16)

PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6516|Portland, OR USA
I think that's enough if you're a democrat
jmbbf1975
+1|6643
I voted for Bush 2 times and if Joe Liberman ran for President, I would honestly give him a VERY close look and possibly vote for him.  He is what the Democrats NEED!!!  If only more of the Dems were like him I would have never changed parties!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6679|Tampa Bay Florida
He's fraternizing with the enemy.

It's like people hating Vichy France because it agreed with Nazi Germany.  Not with those extremes, but you get the point....

The Republicans favorite Democrat
CameronPoe
+2,925|6544
He may be unelectable due to the fact he's jewish. Getting JFK in, an irish catholic, was a tough squeeze: I think getting someone elected that comes from an ethnocreed constituting only 2% of the population of the USA would be a darn sight tougher.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6644|United States of America
Yep, him and Hillery Clinton are the only two Democraps I respect.

I respect any Woman that is understanding about you cheating on her over and over and getting caught lying to her over and over, then is willing to go to counseling with a counselor (jesse jackson) that is currently banging a mistress who is pregnant with his illegitimate kid while calling himself a Reverend and is Married.

Hillery is the smartest woman in the world, and Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
PRiMACORD
+190|6614|Home of the Escalade Herds

CameronPoe wrote:

He may be unelectable due to the fact he's jewish. Getting JFK in, an irish catholic, was a tough squeeze: I think getting someone elected that comes from an ethnocreed constituting only 2% of the population of the USA would be a darn sight tougher.
goal
ATG
Banned

PRiMACORD wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

goal
FAIL
PRiMACORD
+190|6614|Home of the Escalade Herds

ATG wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

goal
FAIL
troll
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705

ATG wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

goal
FAIL
you need to be a protastant to be pres... unwritten but true, look at all the past presidents, all christian.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6538|Southeastern USA
he and zell miller are the only 2 dems i can think of that actually have developed policy, as opposed to running around saying "I'm against them", unfortunately, Zell didn't become a born again dem until he was ready to get out of politics, and as cameron stated, and Joe being jewish is perhaps not marketable.
ATG
Banned
Sad, I'd say. Perhaps true, but sad that he's fuked because he's Jewish.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6479|Menlo Park, CA
I am not a democrat, but Joe Lieberman is the only democrat that I would ever consider voting for!

The far left has FUCKED that party to shredds!!! The democrat party USED to be filled with Joe Liebermans and the like, and now its been hijacked by assholes like Howard Dean!!!

I am not a huge fan, as I voted for Bush twice, but like someone said earlier, I would listen to what he says if he ran independently. 

I don't know what it is, I dont know why the democrats would abandon a guy who has really devoted his life to the advancement of that party.  He just isnt on the far left, and thats who is taking charge of that party at the moment. 

I will say this, if the democrats continue ONLY bashing Bush without any viable counter options to his policies, they WILL lose again in 2008!  I hope Hillary runs, cause she WILL get slaughtered!!!! Most Americans are not a fan of her, Bill yes, but not Hillary!
ATG
Banned
Condi vs. Hillary.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6518|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

fadedsteve wrote:

The far left has FUCKED that party to shredds!!! The democrat party USED to be filled with Joe Liebermans and the like, and now its been hijacked by assholes like Howard Dean!!!
What the hell? The far left don't even HAVE a foothold in US politics, let alone control over one of the two major parties. You'd have to be kidding yourself if you think that the Democrats are a bunch of communists.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
actually, that's the stereotype, and at the most extreme levels is exactly true.  Democrats are Communists and Republicans are Fascist.

EDIT: Now that I look at your sig, I'm sure you'll adamantly refute the former while giddily endorsing the latter.

Last edited by PuckMercury (2006-08-05 20:34:11)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6544

PuckMercury wrote:

actually, that's the stereotype, and at the most extreme levels is exactly true.  Democrats are Communists and Republicans are Fascist.

EDIT: Now that I look at your sig, I'm sure you'll adamantly refute the former while giddily endorsing the latter.
I have no allegiance to either US party and I can tell you now that that statement is ludicrous. Both parties are nearly as bad as each other. They're both well right of centre. In America leftist means centre-right as far as I can see. The definitions of left and right have been somewhat altered for Republican political gain.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-05 20:43:38)

PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
I think we're going to agree to disagree on that, CP.

What I WILL say is that I was taking it to the absolute extreme (as I said in my post) to make things clear.  Clearly Republicans are not Fascist nor are Democrats Communist.  Similarly, I am not a WarMonger yadda yadda etc, and you are not a tree hugging hippe, etc, and soforth and so on.
HM1{N}
+86|6633|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Major_Spittle wrote:

Yep, him and Hillery Clinton are the only two Democraps I respect.

I respect any Woman that is understanding about you cheating on her over and over and getting caught lying to her over and over, then is willing to go to counseling with a counselor (jesse jackson) that is currently banging a mistress who is pregnant with his illegitimate kid while calling himself a Reverend and is Married.
That's because she's a lesbian.  It's easy to look the other way when you don't want the rod.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-08-05 20:49:32)

ATG
Banned
omg Hillary and taking a rod.
I'd tap that ass. Bet she hasn't had it for years, same for Condi.
If you ask me, having sexually frustrated women in charge of nuclear weapons is like leaving Catholic priest in charge of a cub scout tribe; you know its going to be a problem.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6661|Colorado

PRiMACORD wrote:

ATG wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

goal
FAIL
troll
Yes?! what is it I'm busy.
ATG
Banned
I tried to put this in a karma message but it wouldn't fly.

lol funny one troll!     ATG
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6698|Wilmington, DE, US
Lieberman is hated by Democrats for the same reason McCain is hated by Republicans.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6538|Southeastern USA
McCain is a servile ass hiding behind his POW status and relying on it to make him unassailable. Republican hate him because he follows the pullout now/appease/apologize philosophy that got us into this shit in the first place.

Dems don't hate Lieberman, they are afraid of him, his situation serves to illustrate the philosophy of the democratic leadership. You must agree with us all the time everytime. Over his career Liberman has voted with dems over 90% of the time. Then national defense issues come up and he parts ways. If you are a democrat you must be anti-capitalist, pro-death in abortion, pro-life in concerns to murderers, for illegal aliens voting rights, for rewriting the constitution, and in short anti-american. If you take even a cursory glance at the republican heavy hitters like Giuliani, Schwarzeneggar, Specter, you will find people on both sides of most issues, the main difference between the parties is that until recently when this craze to appeal to the sat. night live pundits started, the republican party knew how to work through their differences to serve the common good. If the republicans lose out this year let me be the first to say they deserve it because for the first time in my lifetime they are resembling democrats in trying to make the media and foreign critics like us, they need to realize that america haters will always be america haters no matter which side of the border they're on, and their job in DC is to take care of the US. Not the UN, not France, not North Korea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard