CitySliker
+0|6738|UK
Just got SF and installed today.

Played 1 game on Devils and got about 70 points. (Fluke)

Got the unlock for my Support badge after 12 kills and when I logged back into BFHQ I got 2 weapon unlocks?!

No promotions at all???  Wierd that - any ideas?

BUT the scariest thing is I unlocked the new Assualt Rifle and went on the rampage in Mashtuur. OMG!!  It is so accurate and powerful its scary.  I managed to get a Gold Medal with just the rifle - No armour.

If you ask me its a bit too good.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
Wisher1981
+1|6762|SWEDEN
ehhh i got all unlocks but 1.... but i think u get the unlocks u had in bf2.. so when i hit 50000 points i will have them all... And yeah... assault kickĀ“s ass... got veteran badge spec .. first round i played with the gun.. it realy kicks ass...
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6742|In a van down by the river
SF is a waste of money, you guys got scammed.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6855|"Frisco"

You get retro active unlocks in SF for ranks you earned in BF2.
Home
Section.80
+447|6855|Seattle, Washington, USA

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

Um, no. Why the heck would you post that in a thread where people are praising it? No one that's posted in this thread is going to agree with you. Sounds like you're a bit jealous.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6790|The Hague, Holland

CitySliker wrote:

Just got SF and installed today.

Played 1 game on Devils and got about 70 points. (Fluke)

Got the unlock for my Support badge after 12 kills and when I logged back into BFHQ I got 2 weapon unlocks?!

No promotions at all???  Wierd that - any ideas?

BUT the scariest thing is I unlocked the new Assualt Rifle and went on the rampage in Mashtuur. OMG!!  It is so accurate and powerful its scary.  I managed to get a Gold Medal with just the rifle - No armour.

If you ask me its a bit too good.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
Hehe I knooow! Wanna hear A evil story?
I played a few rounds in SF, unlocked the new Assault weapon. Then I played Karkand moehaha!
They never knew what hitted em! That gun is so powerful I might become a Assault whore (?).
Its accurate, it can take some1 out in maybe 3-4 hits, lots of bullets, has a GL, what more do you whant?
Did I mention the scope?
KB77Hell
+0|6747|T.O. Canada
Which weapon is this???  Don't tell me now I HAVE to go out and buy SF, even though I would've sooner than later anyway!

Last edited by KB77Hell (2005-11-25 14:14:49)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6790|The Hague, Holland

KB77Hell wrote:

Which weapon is this???  Don't tell me now I HAVE to go out and buy SF, even though I would've sooner than later anyway!
Its called the FN2000 or something. The gun itself looks like crap.
Mad dawg
+0|6777
I think its like the altimate weapon. Its almost like the G3 with a launcher and more ammo. I see it as the perfect weapon to use in any map.
OMGEliteGaming
+0|6837
you dont have to buy SF to use the new unlocks on regular BF2
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6845|Finland

OMGEliteGaming wrote:

you dont have to buy SF to use the new unlocks on regular BF2
Yea but you have to steal em...oh and btw, i love scar-l already. I have to go and buy sf soon. i hope my comp can handle it...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
Yeah I am slobbering over the F2000, but unfortunately I am going to unlock the flash bang...yeah I know, I know..but it's a disadvantage when you play SF and all you see is white, then you go back to BF2 and people are like " something just happened to my screen! is it lag? anyone else having this problem?" Nope just you -- also funny when you throw these things when 5 people are around and all running full speed into a wall. More of a laugh factor for me. When more and more people get this ---oh boy, I can hear the complaints.
Xponential
+0|6772

I AGREE!!  $30 is a rip-off for what little EA put in that piece-of-garbage-sorry-excuse-for-an-expansion-pack.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6763
Money well spent, just dont expect much, to be honest ive been a little dissapointed with the expansion. Still Armour Whores, Still Chopper Rape & Still... Noob Toobers
RadeonII
+1|6783
I don't know man,, I bought it this morning,, I didn't like it so much at first but then I played a bit more.. its OK and their right about that new weapon I got 3 unlocks after my first sitting.. then on my second round it was way better i`m about to play some single player and check out all the maps Ive only played 2 so far.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
I like climbing walls more than fighting... is that bad? The tanks don't have a chance in SF, especially when you can grapple and shoot below or zip-line across to another area to plant C4 on 'em. I don't play SF much either other than that, the unlocks are mainly for BF2 not SF. Not only do you have the chopper/tank whores but now you have to worry about Flash Bangs and Gas Launcher.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6773|Toronto Canada
but all the new guns are sick
mp7 is an animal! it shoots/appears to shoot soo fast
ApathyCrusade
+0|6749
I like the F2000, I really do, but what's with the sissy sound it makes?! I can't stand guns without a good sound and decent recoil. Makes me feel like I'm wielding a little farting baby. WTF?!

Edit: Same with the SCAR's and the L85. Am I weird or just way too manly rambo-like for you sissy girlymen?

Last edited by ApathyCrusade (2005-11-26 16:42:26)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6763|United States of America
I agree it makes a horrible sound, but i unlocked it today. great gun, havent done much testing on my friends with it yet though.... Still i played wake and we had chopper whores in 2 choppers, blew both away with the GL on it.. they of course started cussin and all but hey! your loss is my big fat gain!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6851|Bryan/College Station, TX
https://bf2tracker.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=688
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
SlickWRX
+6|6751

Xponential wrote:

I AGREE!!  $30 is a rip-off for what little EA put in that piece-of-garbage-sorry-excuse-for-an-expansion-pack.
I too was skeptical and pissed about bugs like the red teammate bug which as far as I know remains unfixed and was expecting SF to be a buggy POS but I'll have to say that I actually like SF better than original BF2.  I'd be perfectly happy to find a server that plays only SF maps.  Especially Devil's Perch.  I expect it to be the next Karkand.

The F2000.  Meh.  Its okay.  Everyone thinks its uber because you see it so much on the kill list.  Its just because its new and everyone and their mother is using it.

Last edited by SlickWRX (2005-11-28 05:32:48)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
While I agree that the F2000 is awesome, my favorite unlock for SF is the G36E.  I got a gold medal on Ghost Town with it, and I didn't use armor or a helo once.  I ended the round with 17 kills and 7 teamwork points (mostly kill assists and heal points)

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-28 14:38:15)

dshak
+4|6821
you're crazy if you think the F2000 is really accurate. its really not that overpowered. don't believe the hype!
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6786

imdead wrote:

Yeah I am slobbering over the F2000, but unfortunately I am going to unlock the flash bang...yeah I know, I know..but it's a disadvantage when you play SF and all you see is white, then you go back to BF2 and people are like " something just happened to my screen! is it lag? anyone else having this problem?" Nope just you -- also funny when you throw these things when 5 people are around and all running full speed into a wall. More of a laugh factor for me. When more and more people get this ---oh boy, I can hear the complaints.
Lol, apparently this post was missed.  Good thing someone merciful like me won't totally humiliate you with your mistake.

I assume you mean unlock the flashbang because you saw it as the assault unlock in BFHQ.

The flashbang unlock is a glitch in the BFHQ section of the game - the unlock for assault is the F2000 - it comes with flashbangs.  Flashbangs themselves are not a specific unlock.

So good news for you - you get the flashbang AND the F2000 for the price of one unlock!
shikirocks
+0|6828|Toronto, ON
oddly i am only at 27,000 and have all the unlocks except the new engineer gun which seemed kinda week to me. Anyone else?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard