SlickWRX
+6|6767
I was playing the new map that has the big missle on it.  Sorry not familiar with all the map names yet.  Anyhow one of the bases has an elevator at it.  I see the elevator go down but I don't see any friendlys around.  So I put a C4 right by the elevator doors.  Waited for it to come up and bam!  Took out a squad. 
Chard
+1|6856|Christchurch, New Zealand
hahahaha that happened (kind of) to me last night I was playing in karkand as an anti tank and there was a guy with a PKM cutting down my squad at the top of a staircase so I fired my rocket at him and out came 6 guys as the rocket was flying towards him, BLAM!!! i took out all 7 of them!!! and i was sucking before that as well
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6845|Delaware

SlickWRX wrote:

I was playing the new map that has the big missle on it.  Sorry not familiar with all the map names yet.  Anyhow one of the bases has an elevator at it.  I see the elevator go down but I don't see any friendlys around.  So I put a C4 right by the elevator doors.  Waited for it to come up and bam!  Took out a squad. 
I was playing on that server. I was like: "Whoa! Is that guy nuts with Jihad or what?"
SlickWRX
+6|6767
Hahahah!  It only got better today.  Same map, same scenario.  Elevator comes up.  BOOM!  Lay down more C4.  It comes up again (same guy too).  BOOM!  Lay down another brick.  He comes back for thirds and brings a friend.  BOOM!.  Man thats good stuff.
FourStars
+1|6763|Australia
some people never learn
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6794|AUS, Canberra
i like putting claymores at the top so as soon as they get to top, see ya
BeforeGod
+0|6839|British Columbia
And then you get a well deserved punish when a teammate pops out...
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6779|NH - USA
Ah, another one for "BF SF Praise"?  Finally got the patch, but no mappies.  Didnt even see anyone with the new guns.
TelemarK
+1|6746
lol @ jihad elevators.

They kinda lag my game though, every time I get close to'em, the screen starts shaking all over the place. :S

Nice story though
Chou
+737|6815
You can use the elevators right next to the big missile/rocket and once you got up there, you can use the grapple hook to climb the highest part of the map, it's some sort of a light-pole, great place for snipers.
StikeZero
+0|6736
In Regular BF2 i was at karkand on the MEC team, im an ok Spec Ops soldier (Expert Spec Ops award) and i layed a C4 in the hotel spwan point, The next thing i know the hotel was being Cap'd so i hit my detonater I got 8 kills off 1 explosive

Last edited by StikeZero (2005-12-11 12:07:06)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6867|Bryan/College Station, TX
Would be nice if the elevator was a target that could be destroyed for a little bit. Just like the gun turrets. Blow it to gain the tactical advantage for a brief moment of time and then it respawns and works like before. Could be used then to cut certain avenues of entrance or exit.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6746|Indianapolis, IN
is this so called elevator on Karkand?  If so I never remember seeing it.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6757|Singapore
Hey how do u press elevator buttions?
dan500
+57|6871

Ayumiz wrote:

Hey how do u press elevator buttions?
E..
littlemikey
+1|6734|Adelaide, Australia
My trick: On The Iron Gator, put claymores ect facing outwards on the elevator, when the opposing team has taken control of the lower deck. Send the elevator down, and since there is always at least three noobs waiting for a ride, +6 points for me!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard