I like avocadoes, even the word sounds yummy
Me too
buggered if I can spell guacomole properly though
|AIA| DAS
+23|6540|Me Dad's Wilkins

UnOriginalNutbag wrote:

JudgeDredd1824 wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

THEY WEREN't ACTIVE  Oh, so, uh silly me, huh.  Who cares?  If I had a box of Plutonium and no ignitor that would be OK?  Nice try M8, but your arguements worth Fuckall.
Good point, bud.
Nuttah.... if someone pulls a gun and points it at your family would you :
a) Shoot and kill him
or
b) ask him nicely if it was really loaded

I'm betting on the former.

Doesn't matter if they were degrading at all, I do believe thet there were enough chemical and bio weapons to kill a lot of people (hell just ask the poor Kurds in the North). I firmly believe that most if not all were hidden in Syria etc, he knew his conventional Army would get owned. So what better than stick em in another country who actively encourage terror.
Just watch, those bio-shells will start poping up over Israel b4 long.
And what kind of argument is that, if you said 'if i had an ignitor and no plutonium' then you might have a comparison since the shells are the delivery mechanism not the lethal payload.  And ignitors do nothing on their own.  You fail, again.
Where did it say there was No Sarin in the containers????   The Sarin IS the lethal payload. 

My Points = Valid
Your Points = Not So Much...
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6592|Southeastern USA
I'm still waiting for the effective part
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6728|United States of America
Wow, I haven't seen this Bush-bashing video before. Thanks for being so original. Unless you're a citizen of this country, you have no say in matters of our nation.
cosmichippo
+5|6529|New Brunswick, Canada

DesertFox423 wrote:

Wow, I haven't seen this Bush-bashing video before. Thanks for being so original. Unless you're a citizen of this country, you have no say in matters of our nation.
Ya, that's a pretty Double-standard thing to say. I wonder if Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, China...etc all share your same point of view.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6728|United States of America

cosmichippo wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

Ya, that's a pretty Double-standard thing to say. I wonder if Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, China...etc all share your same point of view.
Okay, I get you. I'll be sure to write a letter to my congressman reccommending Iranians, Koreans, and Chinese the right to vote for Prez too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard