Entertayner
+826|6541

since when?!
Drexor
+33|6584|Denmark
since the admin on the server allowed it.......

but hey in real life, if you step on a mine i doesent say.... hello m8 just pass on i wont blow you up, we are friends.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK
it's a check box in BF2CC
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke
Yeah i think its a bad thing otherwise it would render them useless.
(oh in real life you don't come back when you die lol)

Especially when you don't notice it is switched on(just placed some mines) jump in a vehicle and run over it with 4 people in jeep.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
Are you guys talking about the us ranked server? Cause the eu server has the option turned off thats allows friendly mines to damage teammates.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Yeah i think its a bad thing otherwise it would render them useless.
(oh in real life you don't come back when you die lol)

Especially when you don't notice it is switched on(just placed some mines) jump in a vehicle and run over it with 4 people in jeep.
Not useless, just requires some extra thought before putting them every where, reduces clay whores and every road being covered in AT mines. And don't get into this "but in real life" Bullshit, its a frigging game. But there should be some Constancy, why do guns hurt friendlies, grenades, C4, vehicles, even just running into someone can do dmg, yet they can make 2 specific weapons immune to FF. Its not consistent and therefore flawed and exploited.

General-Echo wrote:

Are you guys talking about the us ranked server? Cause the eu server has the option turned off thats allows friendly mines to damage teammates.
No Idea about US or EU, but all Aus servers have FF on 100% for everything. The way it should be.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-08-04 09:38:03)

Dersmikner
+147|6469|Texas
1. What torques me is telling everyone "[TEAM] I put a claymore on top of the building at the Square. Don't just stroll up", only to see some noob get pasted, and then punish.

2. Who's the chick on the left?

Last edited by Dersmikner (2006-08-04 09:38:12)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone

Dersmikner wrote:

2. Who's the chick on the left?
There both the same chick
Elin Grindemyr
Lt.Goldman
BF2s EU Server Admin (RETIRED)
+330|6633|The Netherlands
As Echo said FF for mines is turned OFF  for the BF2s EU server

https://usera.imagecave.com/Goldman/BF2/FF_BF2s_EU_server.png

If you want to discuss our server rules: please go here

Tread closed
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

you can change the setting since 1.2 btw if that was your question.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard