Hyper
Banned
+154|6759

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

that cunt needs to have a giant canadian moose dick shoved up her ass, ALLOWED to exist on the same continent?
where is she going to go when the bombs hit?
as far fuckin north as possible,but guess what?
we have a no douchebag policy.
well america can invade canada any time and crush canada in a matter of months...
as they would taiwan, you sure your not american?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

Hyper wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

that cunt needs to have a giant canadian moose dick shoved up her ass, ALLOWED to exist on the same continent?
where is she going to go when the bombs hit?
as far fuckin north as possible,but guess what?
we have a no douchebag policy.
well america can invade canada any time and crush canada in a matter of months...
months?
you would figure that after spending 1 gajillion dollars a year on weapons it would take less?
canada is the last country on the planet that still puts up with your shit.
if we cut you off you would have a hard time flying those missiles because your energy comes from us for the most part.
your just another ignorant american that makes your country look retarded,but thats ok, i know not ALL of you are morons.
i dont see how taiwan can invade canada and america has a shitload of oil in alaska. america can support itself if they cut off their ports, but things would be really expensive
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759
if i had your thought process i would simply sit here and ask you if you have had some rice lately, but i dont , so here, watch some simpsons......
http://hyperelite.net/pix/canadasimps.wmv
Kyouteki
+27|6578

ShotYourSix wrote:

I LOVE Canadians (course I don't actually know any). 

Some historian in heaven wrote:

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for 6 days. Eventually Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the 7th day.

He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards, through the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it EARTH and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to the different parts of EARTH, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor. Over there, I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people." God continued, pointing to different countries, "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a large landmass in the top corner and asked, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God, "That's Canada, the most glorious place on EARTH. There's beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coast-line. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace."
Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there will be balance?"

God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them."
I love that joke (being a loudmouthed American bastard myself.....)
Hahaha, dude, +1 for that one, that's so awesome, i'm american, but married to a canadian woman and i can't wait to use that little gem on her the next time she wants some lovin'.  That should save me five minutes out of my busy day 

Last edited by Kyouteki (2006-08-03 20:52:02)

CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6653|Canada
Manitoba here!
I've never seen a real igloo, I've never seen a polar bear in its natural habitat, and I've never seen a real dogsled and also have never been on one. And I live in the middle of nowhere.

And...if the US did invade Canada, we'd put up a fight that people would remember. When the military is defeated, the war would not stop there. WIth our thousands of relatively anti-americans living here (and more to be created once we are invaded), I can see fighting go on for a while.

And if anyone is going to insult our military background, do a wikipedia search before you dig yourself a really deep hole. We were considered to have one of the best armies in the world. ANd yes, that is a fact.

Last edited by CaptainMike (2006-08-03 16:03:48)

mp30
Cynicism is an art, right?
+13|6739|It Rarely Rains in Seattle

Hyper wrote:

were bigger and on top, if this was jail , you'd be our bitch.
Which is why Alaska is up there sneaking behind you with a shiv.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759
a shiv made of ice?
actually alaska is one of the most beautifil places on earth, been there and loved it.
ikillyou9090
+24|6556

Hyper wrote:

a shiv made of ice?
actually alaska is one of the most beautifil places on earth, been there and loved it.
dont get him started on prejudice comments they never stop

But their the funniest things u could EVER hear

btw canada fucking owns all u hicks in america

want some squirrel for dinner huh
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6773|Toronto Canada
canada would put up a damn good fight. i'm thinkin some mad insurgency. plus almost every country out there would come to our aid.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6682|Canada Eh?

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

and they think their better than america
Do I think I'm better than the average American? I don't know, I don't care. What I do know is that my grammar is better than yours, "Their" is possesive, "They're" is the abbreviated form of "They Are".
Kyouteki
+27|6578
Heh, and finally, the true hostilities rear their ugly heads....listen, i've been to Canada, America, Japan, Korea, Italy, All over the world for the most part and let me tell you this...squirrel isn't half bad, Horse tastes like pastrami, Halibut is a good fish, Canadian women are beautiful, American woman are strong, Japanese women are horrible in the sack, and in the end...America and Canada have only each for comfort, there's a reason we have the longest unprotected border in history.  I love both countries and trust me when i say that they both have their VERY large share of 'hicks', only that some hicks add Miller Lite to the end of their sentences, and other Hicks add 'Eh' to the end of theirs.  Two sides of the same coin people 
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6747|Toronto | Canada

FoShizzle wrote:

Sorry, I misunderstood the thread topic.  LOL

I'm curious...and the US would attack Canada because? 

I understand that the rest of the world thinks that we're a bunch of egotistical imperialists, which we are, but I mean really, what do we want with Canada?

OK, I thought of one...when global warming makes the US uninhabitable, then we will attack.  Did I just give away the plan?
Ummm... the past week has has temperatures above 40 Celsius (I think about 110 F) so that plan would not work at all
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6764|United States of America

Vampira_NB wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

and they think their better than america
Do I think I'm better than the average American? I don't know, I don't care. What I do know is that my grammar is better than yours, "Their" is possesive, "They're" is the abbreviated form of "They Are".
He isn't from america just so you know.
wonkey20
+18|6717

diglow~Flow wrote:

+1 for all my canadian friends
WooHoo that means +1for me! Anyone live in New Brunswick?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
Rush is the best.
Shania Twain has a nice ass.
Rush rules.
Brittish Columbia green stink ftw.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Rush is the best.
Rush rules.
When you say Rush, do you mean Rush Limbaugh? I have a mouse pad of him.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6773|Toronto Canada

Miller wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Rush is the best.
Rush rules.
When you say Rush, do you mean Rush Limbaugh? I have a mouse pad of him.
haha not rush limbaugh. no one in Canada knows who he is. Rush the band.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6594|Montreal
I live in Canada and I know who Rush is, and who Rush Limbaugh is.

Geddy Lee ftw! Actually no I don't really know any Rush.

Propagandhi ftw!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
Rush Limbaugh= GOD!
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6664|Saskatchewan, Canada

kessel! wrote:

canada would put up a damn good fight. i'm thinkin some mad insurgency. plus almost every country out there would come to our aid.
I'll be sure to bring my bow and arrows, along with my bear traps.
I can be pretty camo with my buckskin jacket and painted face.

If you get a beer bottle in the head, you know it's me.

I'm Canadian, I'm Indian, but not an Indian Scout.
ikillyou9090
+24|6556

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

kessel! wrote:

I'll be sure to bring my bow and arrows, along with my bear traps.
I can be pretty camo with my buckskin jacket and painted face.

If you get a beer bottle in the head, you know it's me.

I'm Canadian, I'm Indian, but not an Indian Scout.
cheif lets make smoke signals to white people know we sleep on thier land cheif
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6664|Saskatchewan, Canada
but the white people won't understand the smoke signals..  and everytime I do it, I burn a blanket or 2.. it gets cold up here you know.
diglow~Flow
+32|6635|British Columbia, Canada

LT.Victim wrote:

ikillyou9090 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

I know a joke.. Bush..
where in british columbia??

vancouver here...
Coquitlam
tight man i love in Surrey.. +1 for living close to me !
Jester.retseJ
+4|6739|Toronto, On
Here's a good joke:

In the entire history of the United States of America, there is only one country that has ever successfully invaded the US and won. (read Canada)

Not only did we successfully invade the US in the war of 1812 but we burned down your "White House" too.

In fact, it was only renamed to the "White House" when it was rebuilt after being burned down to ashes and then painted all white.

Canada, FTW!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

hello our friends to the north, since we down here have a lot of jokes about you guys like:

- do u take the dogsled to school?

- is it snowing right now?

- do u live in an igloo?

-do u have a pet polar bear?

- did u get the internet this year?

i just wanted to know what jokes you guys have about us to the south. post away!
Speaking of...you are in Californias Canada....or Washingtons Mexico....or Idahos Portugal, whichever you prefer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard