Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Yea, calling people babies is the strongest argument ever. Let's see, that might work if I was an oppressive leader of my nation and my people didn't like it. Hmm, I'll tell them to just suck it down and deal with it instead of being little babies.

You know, games are supposed to be fun, not to foolishly let a certain group of people have fun at the expense of others. I say this to even the Karkand whores, because people have played it so much they don't even give other maps a second thought. I do agree that tanks can ruin the fun and such. The best way to deal with stuff like that is to adjust the point system i.e. you get 3 or 4 points for killing an enemy tank in a tank, giving people the incentive to seek enemy tanks instead of raping infantry.

And yes, people complain, and sometimes rightfully so. The man who made this thread though has barely touched a jet or helicopter. No you don't have to play them, but you don't have to make EA please you and your infantry only ass by supporting the current ROE rule breaking of infantry only server genre. The majority is not always right. If jets and helis were easier to play with, and rewarded more points, people would be all over that. Unfortunately, you need some sort of skill to operate them effectively.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

el.fleisch wrote:

Everywhere in the forum I read that some people are against the No Vehicles Option of the patch 1.4!
If you don't know what the No Vehicles Option is: With the patch 1.4, it is possible to play maps without vehicles inside. So you have to fight with your gun and you can't use tanks, helis or aviators.

All who say NO the the new option listen to me:
It is very easy to kill a soldier with a tank, heli or aviator! Only in the real infantry fight you can show your skills! Look at YOUR stats in the section "Weapons": how many percent of your kills you've done with a real weapon? I'm sure it's < 50%! And now look the your K/D in the weapons section: I'm sure it's < 1! (or at least at lot of smaller than your K/D in the vehicle section)

All who are against the No Vehicles Option are *** **** ** **** vehicle-whores!!! And YOU know that!

The No Vehicles Option is an enrichment for the game!!

Thanks EA
No Vehicle Option, is gonne be so sweet
I Actually played 32 man, Night Flight map, and it only comes with one Apc, which is pretty useless, basically the map is about infantry, and I loved every minute of it,
I never played the map before, its was a 2 round rotation, both rounds I ended up with a gold medal, first one with 87 points, second one with 107, and now I wasn't a medic, I was assault!
rez0nance
+1|6460|Miami, FL, USA

Bertster7 wrote:

People need to stop whinging about this shit and just take it like men - If you getting killed all the time, just go and kill them back and if you can't, just go and cry quietly in the corner and stop all the bloody whinging. Armour whore, sniper whore, medic whore, karkand whore - where does it fucking end!!! Just let them get on with it.
Absolutely. It's amazing how if you are good at something in the game, you're immediately called a whore, a hack, or w/e the fuck. Especially since this inevitably leads to whining about something you're using being over-powered, which then leads to DICE shitting on it (Blackhawk?). Just acknowledge the fact that every kit in the game has weaknesses, and then realize that that's what teamwork and squads are there for. If you don't like teamwork, and think that the purpose of squads is for everyone to be a squad lead and get to call arty on each other, go play CS. You'll probably suck at that too.

But still, I think the infantry-only option will be kinda cool, as long as it stays non-ranked.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6701|Peoria, Illinois
We're tired of playing anti-tank all the time. It's boring. If you want to be a tank whore so bad, go play a tank simulator.
mjgunner
+11|6504

Hellogoodsir wrote:

aqempty wrote:

i think in infantry mode severs half team only will throw grenades and the other use claymores. so i will prefer normal servers.

mjgunner wrote:

being an armor whore need no skill what so ever point and shot that all
being a claymore whore or grenade spammer requires less skill than an armor whore, noob
I agree, especially with claymores. LAWL! Nice shot with the gaymore!
hahah u have to be kidding me, look at my stats and bitch about i have 1400 claymore kills and 140 hrs in the sniper class, dude u need to shut the fuck up i dont sit my claymores in front of spawn points i use them to protect myself against knifes in the back u dumb fuck. and ur gonna tell me that being a sniper has no skill. u sit in one spot and when the uav shows u up 30 ppl come to kill u, and one shot kill for head shots while ppl are running thats no skill, better than ur fuckin tank that shots 50 rounds before u know it and than has a tank round on top of that, esp when i can get killed with 3 shots from a bullet and the tank needs a rocket. not only that but a sniper can ask for a supply drop to get health cause it gives away his spot. so dont fucking tell me shit about being a sniper u silly bitch
mjgunner
+11|6504
claymores are not power up so dont walk over them, at least my claymores are stationary and ur fucking tank moves u piece of fucking trash
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6711|United Kingdom
To all those who reckon 1.4 patch deletes all vehicles off of maps and makes BF2 infantry only....because, you know, EA have said so, haven't they? With the No Vehicle server option:

Take your copy of BF2 back to where you bought it from, and your computer, and say: I'm a retard who can't read. Have this. I'm too bloody stupid to deserve it.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6652|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
TANK WHORE and PROUD OF IT...

I think that having vehicles is all part of modern warefare and should never be taken out of the mix...

The whole point of the vehicles are to give support for the ground pounders to move in and take the CAP points...

It will still be fun to do a infantry only and I am sure I will play more than one round but all the equipment in BF has a purpose...

And your not a WHORE just because your good in a tank,heli or jet that's such BS and some of you need a hobbie...

EVIL_STYX OUT !!!
tool03
+5|6496|Japan Owki
Ranked or non-ranked I really don't care, because I could really give a damn about the next guys stats. I think infantry only will be fun to snipe on but won’t be half as challenging as it is with vehicles.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6599|Mexifornia, USA
Let's face it. Everyone, take a sec and think about this...

If EA changes something in the game, it's gonna be praised if it helps gameplay, or be shunned if the make a FUBAR update. Someone is ALWAYS going to disagree/rant about the change. No matter what they do. Bring back 14 chopper rockets? Pilots rejoice : Inf/tanks bitch. Bring back bunny hopping? Bhoppers rejoice : Their victims bitch. The point is, no one likes getting killed "unfairly" in BF2. So, they bitch. EA gets tired of their bitching and changes it to the noobs' liking. Hence the patch that completely fucked air vehicles. No one likes to get killed by a tank when they're trying so hard to get that Expert First Aid badge by throwing med packs everywhere, for example. So they bitch. "So-n-so is such a tank whore!!!" Wrong. You are an idiot. Someone in a tank? Spawn at a different flag as Spec Op. Sneak up behing the motherfucker. Pushed back to your UCB? Spawn as Anti tank and pop out with the SRAW. Play it smart. I can't say bitching gets you nowhere, since noobs bitching got them their damn patches. But don't bitch about a plane whore. Get in a damn AA turret/vehicle. People just don't use common sense when they're so bent outta shape over not getting their points. Well fuck you. You want points? Get out there and stop whatever is "whoring" your base. Work for 'em. I mean for fucks sake, people. When tanks are camping Hotel on Karkand and spawn killing eveyone there - that flag's fucked! Spawn at the damn Square and kill the bitches! You have 5 more flags. PICK A DIFFERENT ONE.

Fuck, you whiners are idiots.

Fuck.

DSRTurtle
+56|6655
If you can't kill a tank wth 8 rockets you need to practice more.  The only vehicles that needs some tweeking are the MEC/PLA choppers and the blackhawk.  Those guns need to either do more damage or have the overheat changed so it takes longer to overheat.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6599|Mexifornia, USA
BTW I say if they bring back the 14 rockets. Not that I personally need 14 rockets (although it'd be nice in order to cut down rocket reload times... sorta), but that's for an example.
romanov_666
+0|6463
havent read every, thing too much whinning!!!! But imagin been able to play maps with a twat J10 whoring or base raping in a tank, will show waht peolple can really do!!! I'm all for it. And it is an OPTION!
romanov_666
+0|6463

Jibbles wrote:

Let's face it. Everyone, take a sec and think about this...

If EA changes something in the game, it's gonna be praised if it helps gameplay, or be shunned if the make a FUBAR update. Someone is ALWAYS going to disagree/rant about the change. No matter what they do. Bring back 14 chopper rockets? Pilots rejoice : Inf/tanks bitch. Bring back bunny hopping? Bhoppers rejoice : Their victims bitch. The point is, no one likes getting killed "unfairly" in BF2. So, they bitch. EA gets tired of their bitching and changes it to the noobs' liking. Hence the patch that completely fucked air vehicles. No one likes to get killed by a tank when they're trying so hard to get that Expert First Aid badge by throwing med packs everywhere, for example. So they bitch. "So-n-so is such a tank whore!!!" Wrong. You are an idiot. Someone in a tank? Spawn at a different flag as Spec Op. Sneak up behing the motherfucker. Pushed back to your UCB? Spawn as Anti tank and pop out with the SRAW. Play it smart. I can't say bitching gets you nowhere, since noobs bitching got them their damn patches. But don't bitch about a plane whore. Get in a damn AA turret/vehicle. People just don't use common sense when they're so bent outta shape over not getting their points. Well fuck you. You want points? Get out there and stop whatever is "whoring" your base. Work for 'em. I mean for fucks sake, people. When tanks are camping Hotel on Karkand and spawn killing eveyone there - that flag's fucked! Spawn at the damn Square and kill the bitches! You have 5 more flags. PICK A DIFFERENT ONE.

Fuck, you whiners are idiots.

Fuck.

Good pionts, but how do u shoot a J10 with AA when it can out run it???????? Simple physics. dick. Oh and its not about the pionts it about having fun.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6599|Mexifornia, USA
I don't know if you've every played BF2 before, but it's pretty easy to at least hit a J-10 if not destroy it, with the exception of whether or not the pilot is good or not. And the point of that whole paragraph was not about getting points, but just the opposite. It isn't fun to spawn and die from someone camping Hotel with the M1A2, so my point is to spawn at Square (for example). Because it is fun to sneak around the tank, stick some C4 on it, and blow the bastard up.

To sum it all up, the point of what I wrote was that very few people play the game for fun. I love playing this game. It's better than CS:S, since it has some depth to it, and it's just all around fun with the variety and the difference from most FPS games. Obviously, there are a lot of problems with the game (glitches, bugs, etc.), but they aren't detrimental factors in the level of fun the game is. I play the game for fun. Yes, I do like to rank up, but I don't play the game just to rank up and get the useless sense of superiority it apparently creates for the stat-padders.

Oh, I don't appreciate being called a dick (if that was directed at me) because of your ignorance of the point.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6538

Jibbles wrote:

I don't know if you've every played BF2 before, but it's pretty easy to at least hit a J-10 if not destroy it, with the exception of whether or not the pilot is good or not.
Did you ever played BF2?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado
dont play it then
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6599|Mexifornia, USA
Have you ever heard of a typo?
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6538

Jibbles wrote:

Have you ever heard of a typo?
It's not my mother tongue, therefore i'm allowed to make mistakes. If you're writing rubbish, don't try to put the attention on someone else.
Adonlude
+2|6749
I have more kills with gunz then with vehicles, but I still love vehicles, especially flying. I like the no vhe option! Now I can get even more variety from this game. I definately look forward to Karkand sans vehicles but I will definately be hitting Wake for some good flying/tanking.
beerface702
+65|6662|las vegas
it sounds like a nice addition

im with most. if im in the mood to score some weapon kills, go inf only

if im in the mood to strafe some enemy on the ground, then i join a dalian server

bf has tools of warfare. that's why i play it.

if we all had to walk to the battles on these maps, noone would have picked up 42 to begin with
Linus
+53|6623

el.fleisch wrote:

Everywhere in the forum I read that some people are against the No Vehicles Option of the patch 1.4!
If you don't know what the No Vehicles Option is: With the patch 1.4, it is possible to play maps without vehicles inside. So you have to fight with your gun and you can't use tanks, helis or aviators.

It is very easy to kill a soldier with a tank, heli or aviator! Only in the real infantry fight you can show your skills! Look at YOUR stats in the section "Weapons": how many percent of your kills you've done with a real weapon? I'm sure it's < 50%! And now look the your K/D in the weapons section: I'm sure it's < 1! (or at least at lot of smaller than your K/D in the vehicle section)

All who are against the No Vehicles Option are *** **** ** **** vehicle-whores!!! And YOU know that!

Thanks EA
please make the jets and choppers optional on all maps relevant..   they ruin 9 out of 10 games.

or, you could actually put something in the game for grunts to use to defend against them besides
the useless AA emplacements..   1000mph jets on 1.5 sq. mile maps are friggin hilarious. Who thunk
that crap?
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6543
My opinion is that it's a bad idea to have ranked IO games. It'll screw up stats, and cause more problems...but since I nolonger care about BF2, and barely ever read these forums anymore other than to check up on 2142...the players that can't cope with having vehicles in the game can go ahead and have multiple orgasms over how they can have dull IO games and not "waste there time" on unranked servers.
Shadow_Omega
+16|6557
...why is this such an issue when infantry only is merely an option?
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6515|England

el.fleisch wrote:

Thanks EA
go and play with yourself
this is a modern combat game that needs Vehicles

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard