stef
+-6|6755
Once I made a topic thats called EA applies that bf2 is going down I gotea admit that half of what i wrote was wrong but the second part went as a bullseye. I said that EA would force regular BF2 players to buy SF but they said that it was not going to happen. Lets see if you dont have the new patch EA writes that you cant play BF2 and that sucks. Well what do you do you go and download the new patch and when you enter the battlefield some players have new weapons and I have checked many of the new weapons are better so you are gonna be slaughtered out there so thats a smart move ny EA but is sucks and its unfair they are forcing players who just have BF2 to go buy SF or else you have a disadvantage so I say ha some of the things I said was right take that and EA gets a big FU from me.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6780|California, US
then buy the game or shut up dude.
EA isnt FORCING anyone to buy SF or didnt force you to buy bf2.
quit complaining, kill a guy with one of the weapons and take it.
stef
+-6|6755
STFU they are trying to force us and you dont say anything when somebody is trying to FU-ck with you I bet that you already got the game.
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6769|Oregon, USA
exactly. ea is not forcing anyone to do anything. and from what ive heard, the new weapons arent that much powerful from the regular unlocks. so stop your BSing and leave the people who actually like this game alone.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6788
The only thing that they've done that I don't like is allowing flashbangs on regular bf2 maps. That's really the only advantage.

I got stuck on a server and had the "no-unlocks" bug, so I just had standard weapons, and I still finished 1st on the map.

So I don't believe there is any real advantage to the new unlocks.

If you suck, you're still going to suck with new weapons.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6774|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Can you do that? Can i go into a game and kill a SF guy, than pick up his kit? I cant buy the game yet, so this looks like it might be a fun alternative.

Im gonna start mugging people in BF2 and stealing thier kits.
Stun_Gun
+102|6780|California, US
yeah i do have the game, so what!
im so tired of people complaing about this game. if you complain so much WHY DO YOU STILL PLAY!!?
i think this game is awesome, ive always liked the battlefield games and have all of them.
EA didnt force anything on you! so shut up already

and yes im sure you can take their weapons cuz of the new patch

Last edited by Stun_Gun (2005-11-25 11:37:00)

stef
+-6|6755
damn you guys are blind the new weapons are better and dont you want better weapons and maybe the new patch well fuc-k things more up and to you christensen who I think comes from denmark its your own choice if you wanna read this so whats up with the"leaving people alone"
stef
+-6|6755
this is just so typical not many people know strategies.
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6769|Oregon, USA
denmark? i believe your sadly mistaken...im from the united states. anyways, i am going to copy what stun_Gun said, why do you still play if its soooooo unfair, and soooo lame? i think if people dont like it, they can leave. simple enough.
Casap
+0|6736
Honestly, I haven't understand what the difference between BF2 and SF is...

Do you play on other maps, get other weapons, and can you play with people that only has BF2?

AND: How do I pick up others weapons?
Stun_Gun
+102|6780|California, US
stef get a life.
once your balls drop and your voice stops squelling you will start to enjoy the game.
learn to post in the right spot too.... this is chatter. post in complain dumb@ss.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6788
Bottom Line is that both games are great in thier own right.

IMO, SF is worth the $30. Great maps and good variety = worth the money.
Stun_Gun
+102|6780|California, US

Casap wrote:

Honestly, I haven't understand what the difference between BF2 and SF is...

Do you play on other maps, get other weapons, and can you play with people that only has BF2?

AND: How do I pick up others weapons?
pick other weapons up by pressing "G"
sf has new weapons, can use flash bangs, ziplines.
also has 8 new maps just for SF, with night maps that you can use night vision for
birdman69
+11|6763|Toronto, Canada
Unbelievable, EA is providing a FREE patch with new stuff and people are complaining.  And its funny STEF, you're sig quote TOTALLY contradicts your whining rant.  Maybe you should listen to your sig quote.  "Know your role and shut your mouth, if you cant do that stop playing and start crying......."
stef
+-6|6755
sorry christensen but you know that its danish. I love BF2 and I hate when somebody explodes it that sucks
but EA are using this as an advantage. I did  say that its  unfair but thats about ea fuc-king with us. ea is fuc.king with us but okay people are fucking with people every day. I see that people have another opinion about this.
stef
+-6|6755
I am not crying oh my god and that patch you have to have it to play.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6789|The Hague, Holland

birdman69 wrote:

Unbelievable, EA is providing a FREE patch with new stuff and people are complaining.  And its funny STEF, you're sig quote TOTALLY contradicts your whining rant.  Maybe you should listen to your sig quote.  "Know your role and shut your mouth, if you cant do that stop playing and start crying......."
Dare I say it?
....p00nd
Stun_Gun
+102|6780|California, US

stef wrote:

I hate when somebody explodes it that sucks
ok im not sure if anyone is exploding it lol
but talk about sucking nice K/D Ratio:  0.69
i looked at your stats and im sorry but you even sucked before SF came out
so i would have to say, start getting better and stop complaining!
stef
+-6|6755
well to you stungun you say that i should get a life but I am still keeping you here is that not strange and you cant take anything without fighthing back well you chould do that against ea and the thing about balls thats lame come again. pikhoved.
birdman69
+11|6763|Toronto, Canada
Sgt.Gh0st , whats p00nd?
Kniero
Banned
+1|6753|AZ
LOL - Of course this is a marketing ploy by EA; they know the players without the new upgrades will feel left out and disadvantaged, and thus, will feel inclined to buy the expansion pack. This is where they're in the wrong (both morally and logically). All you need to do is have someone who has "BF2:SF" installed on their computer log in with your account and go get at least 1 point in a match, exit, and then choose your unlocks for you. When you log back in to your account, voi la, you have the new equipment.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6789|The Hague, Holland

birdman69 wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st , whats p00nd?
My variation for owned ^^
stef
+-6|6755
ha i am not stef thats just my name here and i am from denmark. jutland.holstebro. i saw stefs stats hes canadian but you know now that I am danish.
stef
+-6|6755
knerio know strategies is he the only one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard