Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6724|Singapore
Did u know that some people vehicle whore by throwing flashes?;P
Xponential
+0|6755
To everyone bitching about being at a disadvantage b/c SF players can use their weapons in regular BF2 games: 

From everything that I've read and seen for myself, their's nothing special about any of the new SF weapons, it's just more weapons to choose from.  I've already been playing against plenty of ppl. with the new weapons and they drop just as easily as before
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6772

f2000 is incredible...will have to start playing assault from now on!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6783
So if I unlock the G36E (med weapon) on SF, when I play BF2 do I get 3 choices about what to use - the bog standard MEC/USA/PLA weapon, the L85A1 and the G36E or will it take out the L85A1?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
Yes. You do. 

I want the Flash Bang. Or a female flasher that bangs, either one.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6721|Rochester, NY
I haven't played BF2 for a while and I am not planning to get SF at the moment. Have the 1.12 patch but haven't unlocked the G36E. Is the gun better than the deceptive L85A1?
ATC
+58|6735|...
Whats the MG36 Support unlock like, how accurate is it?  How fast does it shoot?
Jetfighter_NL
+0|6732|Delft,Netherlands
F2000 is just the best!!
I don`t have SP but i have picked up from a player.
BlackLegion42
+62|6721|Rochester, NY
I picked up a SCAR-L Spec Ops Carbine from a enemy corpse and it sucks, I still prefer my trusty old Heckler & Koch G36C. Go Heckler & Koch!!!

I still can't unlock the G36E. Like I said before, I have the L85A1 unlocked and such but I still can't get the G36E! What am I doing wrong? PS, I DON'T have SF, just the v1.12 patch on my core BF2.

Dude, the F2000 is insane, I think there will be a enew "whore" catagory called "F2000 Whores" that gun is so cheap.

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2005-11-25 13:22:09)

Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
f2000 was better then scar-l
BlackLegion42
+62|6721|Rochester, NY
Well? Anyone can help me?
Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
help with wat?
BlackLegion42
+62|6721|Rochester, NY
I still can't unlock the G36E. Like I said before, I have the L85A1 unlocked and such but I still can't get the G36E! What am I doing wrong? PS, I DON'T have SF, just the v1.12 patch on my core BF2.
BlackJackBob
+2|6745|Canada

BlackLegion42 wrote:

rofl you crack me up
woofpig
+1|6710
some one said a few posts ago they didnt unlock the jackhammer i love it but only one on one situations if there a few peps about your buggered
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6832|Cologne, Germany

BlackLegion42 wrote:

well, as far as I know, you don't have access to SF unlocks if you didn't purchase SF....there is a workaround though. It's in the forums....
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6730
I got SF unlocks without having SF! and imo SF weapons are upgrades not altenitives.

To get SF upgrades its quite easy all you need is a PC with SF (Internet Pub/Friend/Clan Mate bla bla bla)

Play 1 round with your account on SF. doesn't matter if you win or loose just get at least 1 point.

Log out and get unlocks.

Go back to your PC and play Vanilla BF2 with SF unlocks without having SF
RDMC_old
+0|6727|Almere, Holland

the_heart_attack wrote:

Duramen1 wrote:

ok you suck

i love the red dot scope

don't make me have to buy that damn game
its like the g6 but with longer barrel and from the sound only 5.56 cal

but its drops'em good,

but get this..there is a support machine gun with red dot scope too!!!!!!!!!! it kicks arse

SF isnt out in Aus yet so not many people have it and no one on the server knew what i was using, i got teamkilled for it!!
i got the game.. but the only SF gun i know with the red scope dot are the Scar-l and the Navy SEALs Scar-h.. maybe i am wrong..
RDMC_old
+0|6727|Almere, Holland

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

Whats the MG36 Support unlock like, how accurate is it?  How fast does it shoot?
its like a g36c.. but then machine gun style.. only its accuracy has been decreases else i would be a master gun to shoot with.. and it shoots and the same rate as the normal g36c as far as i am aware..
RDMC_old
+0|6727|Almere, Holland

Ayumiz wrote:

Did u know that some people vehicle whore by throwing flashes?;P
I throw them at Teammates..
Fearnight
+0|6726
The G36E and F2000 are very nice upgrades over the regular unlocks. The SCAR-L is neat but the G36C is probably better in close quarters. The MP7 only holds 20 rounds and is fairly weak ... I'd use the Jackhammer in most situations. And the PKM is better in every way from the MG36 IMO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard