ATC
+58|6740|...
The MG6 is the Support unlock in Special forces unless if ya didnt know,  I'd like to know what its like.  I think I want it 'cause I love support.  So, whats it like?
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6814
Its pretty cool. Looks a lot more powerful than it is imo. Its kinda like the RPK, but has 3 round burst.
Chanquad
+-1|6784|Sweden
Its like the unlock for special ops in bf2, but with an 100 round mag

and its full auto or burst

Last edited by Chanquad (2005-11-25 10:44:45)

Deadlast
+0|6770
Yea it's like the first pretty accurate support gun, and the burst is very helpful. Plus it looks damn fine! That is going to be one of my next unlocks.
ATC
+58|6740|...
How fast does it shoot, as fast as the G36C, and does it have a scope?  Is it really accurate?
ATC
+58|6740|...
I'm about ready to rank up to my gunnery seargant and it'll be awhile b4 I get another unlock, so, I want to get a good one, I usually always play as support.  I'm guessing it overheats like the others, right?
Maj.Do
+85|6748|good old CA
its a  great gun.  simple lol
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6765|Human Meat Shield
It's a good gun as I grabbed it off someone . but I still prefer the PKM because it has that extra damage. but the new unlock has better deviation and better accuracy, reminds me of the SAW. I like the support on SF because of the gas!  If I were you I would unlock the F2000, it is the best unlock that i've heard so far, too bad I am not going to get it, I am going for the flash bang to be like the others and blind everyone.
Home
Section.80
+447|6843|Seattle, Washington, USA

The fire rate is about the same as the RPK, but way more accurate in my opinion.
DanKicker
+0|6765|Canada
Me accuraty, it looks like it depends on days. Someday I accurate like hell, and the next day, I suck like hell. ?!?!¢¬±
NamelessMarine
+0|6731
It overheats, but if I just hold down the button I think I got through like 2/3 of the magazine before it cooked out.  Its rather accuarate and I think the scope was a red dot, like the USMC/MEC basic Spec Ops weapon.
DanKicker
+0|6765|Canada

NamelessMarine wrote:

It overheats, but if I just hold down the button I think I got through like 2/3 of the magazine before it cooked out.  Its rather accuarate and I think the scope was a red dot, like the USMC/MEC basic Spec Ops weapon.
man he's talking about the MG36, there is no red dot, it's an ironsight, as all the G36 familly. I think you're talking about the SCAR-H, but that gun can't Cook out. So you're messing up things together man I think.
NamelessMarine
+0|6731
Yeah I stand by what I said, minus the red dot sight--got the SCAR and that mixed.
DanKicker
+0|6765|Canada
hehehe, happens
=Y.R.A=Monkey
+0|6729

imdead wrote:

If I were you I would unlock the F2000, it is the best unlock that i've heard so far, too bad I am not going to get it, I am going for the flash bang to be like the others and blind everyone.
You'll get the flashbangs with the F2000 unlock. Its part of the assault kit.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6765|Human Meat Shield
Oh great! I thought I saw a seperate unlock for Flash Bangs but that's before I patched it I guess or I might've drank to much...coffee. That would make sense though because you wouldn't be able to unlock ALL the weapons from the ranking system if that was the case, duh..
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6740|The Island of Carls Jr.
The Mg-36 is a G-36C with a 100-round mag, same ROF, and bad accuracy(EA craps everything just for balacne)
fire_storm
+1|6722
I got it great gun I counted and I think it shoots about 60-70 rounds before it overheats. I think it works the best at close ranges then farther ones.
Jewbat
+8|6725
Don't waste the unlock on it. PKM is a fine weapon.
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6722
Not true. I have the MG62 and the PKM, and the 62 is a real killer in all distances. The extra damage from the PKM is nearly useless, the firing rate is to slow, and the accuracy is awful, and die PKM is overheating after 45 shots. Die MG62 does MORE damage than the PKM simply with the higher fire rate, higher accuracy and 75 (!) shoots till it heats up.

You will see the difference if you fire against a empty jeep till the gun heats up. The MG62 does about 30% more damage.
dracul
+2|6803
and bad accuracy(EA craps everything just for balacne
They use looser barrels and reciever connections( lower the gas overpressure) on lmg variants.
Otherwise the barrel wouldnt just overheat, it would start melting.

Also, IRL mg barrels wear out after a very short period of time and have to be swapped out.
Because of this, they use quick release connectors so the guy manning it can just snap a new one on. This also has a penalty for accuracy.

So yeah, it handles like a g36 that has a 100 round clip and isnt *quite* as accurate.

I could still kill 4-5 people with it before it overheated in cqb. I love it more than the pkm.
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6759|Gloucester - UK
The MG36 is my favorite unlock of the SF weapons. It's WAY more accurate than the PKM and its actualy not too hard to kill people with that are so far away you can only just see them. You just gotta burst fire it at long ranges. It has a 3 shot burst mode, but I dont bother with that, too much faffing about when you could just burst it by regulating LMB press time, and not get caught out when a whole sqaud appears round a corner in your face. The F2000 aint all that great if you ask me. Sure its powerfull, but the accuracy is a bit pants, plus most people only get it to use the noob cannon attachment.
SilentBob
Silent but deadly...
+1|6811|Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)
Pretty much the damage is between the SAW/RPK and PKM but the accuracy is a little higher than the rest.
ATC
+58|6740|...
is the burst a 3 round burst, or a 5 burst?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6823|Australia

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard