maestrium
+13|6502|Arizona
Alright, well today, I was playing some Wake and Karkand and I finally got fed up with it. Your playing a map, trying to cap a point, then you get killed. But wait, you have a medic near you! They kill the enemy, and judging by the UAV scan, there are no enemies in sight. Good, now the medic can revive me. But wait! The medic just looks at your dead body and turns away. You can even see him on your screen looking down at you, but no revive.

Flame me all you want but this is pissing me off. It happens in at least every round I play in.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6519|Houston, TX
Whaaaaat???  You expect someone to play like a team member in this game????
I gave up on that a long time ago...unless I'm playing with the guys at work.
maestrium
+13|6502|Arizona
Well, I forgot to mention, that most of the time, there is a medic that revives someone else, then comes to me and doesn't revive me..
cohen1976
+14|6784

maestrium wrote:

Alright, well today, I was playing some Wake and Karkand and I finally got fed up with it. Your playing a map, trying to cap a point, then you get killed. But wait, you have a medic near you! They kill the enemy, and judging by the UAV scan, there are no enemies in sight. Good, now the medic can revive me. But wait! The medic just looks at your dead body and turns away. You can even see him on your screen looking down at you, but no revive.

Flame me all you want but this is pissing me off. It happens in at least every round I play in.
lol +1 for ur pain rofl
horny_trojan
+39|6728|Los FUCKING Angeles
sometimes ur body doesnt display the icon that says ur dead, then the medics have no idea whats going on.  it sucks but it happens.
Jim_Bred
+15|6519
always revive a team member that is just lying there, cause sometimes they don't have the flashing health bar above there dead body
ikillyou9090
+24|6565
another story to battlefield 2's downfalls.

join the club, oh wait u already did, by posting..
Congradulations you get a cookie
riSm
+3|6494|Sydney, AU
Did you check their rank?, if it's low they more than likely have no clue.. same with support. Standing right next to them and they just look at you.

I was playing clean sweep and some newbie was real low on health, i threw a med pack at him and he ran off, so i followed him throwing a few more.. till i have up, TK'ed and revived him.. (don't ask me what I was thinking).

Last edited by riSm (2006-08-04 00:22:47)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6550|Denmizzark!!

horny_trojan wrote:

sometimes ur body doesnt display the icon that says ur dead, then the medics have no idea whats going on.  it sucks but it happens.
then the medic has an IQ of a wooden door, everyone knows that you can still revive them even if the bar is not there.. excluding artillery and sraw casualty's
Mista Smokes
+5|6623
if i was the medic, i would have tea bagged you. and maby threw a med pack at your dead body
Lasdferret
+16|6501
I've been having the same problem as you my friend, and as Jim said, revive anyways. Shock Paddles cant Team Kill, so its all good. Pretty sad when over 5 medics are around you and none of them revive you, happens to me all the time on any over-used map. I've followed Medics around asking for health and get nothing, its just pathetic. What can ya' do?
Mista Smokes
+5|6623
you could team kill them, and steal there kit, or just be smart, and spawn medic all the time
riSm
+3|6494|Sydney, AU

sgt.sonner wrote:

everyone knows that you can still revive them even if the bar is not there.. excluding artillery and sraw casualty's
Theres like a 3 second or so buffer to still revive after the health bar dissappears isn't there? (well that's what Ive found anyway).
Bevo
Nah
+718|6538|Austin, Texas
I was assault whoring on Surge..... Ended up 38-14, but that's besides the point. At one point I ran completely out of ammo for my AK and noob tube. I had killed 8-9 people in a row, so I called for ammo. To my fortune, there was a PKM whore not 20m away. "I need ammo!" "I need ammo" "We need ammo!" "Requesting ammunition, over!"

He just looked at me and walked on. So I took out my knife and got 2 kills. I came back for the PKM whore shouting "I NEED AMMO" this time with the knife out. He finally gave me a pack. He was a Gysgt too, not some noob. I don't see why he WOULDNT give me some ammo if it's only more points for him.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6506|Kamloops, BC Canada
Everytime I'm on a roll I run out of ammo... and the support guys never seem to throw ammo packs.

Also I hate when people call for a medic, and they're standing right near you, then they run away... (if you are a medic)
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

I've began to notice this to, playing a lot of infantry now to try n sort out my stat's a bit, I was running around karkand (I usually dont play it but for the last week Iv clocked up so many points on it, it has became hard to ignore, warlord is an excellent alternative), as we all know theres a lot of grenade spaming on karkand.  One nade took out a good 5-6 guy's, three medics came rushing by, and revived everyone bar me.  That really pisses me off, always seems when someone is faced witht the option me or the other guy it's a no brainer.  Today I actually went a bit mad (taking it a lil to serious) a medic in my squad threw a medi pack at my dead body, I proceeded to say this over voip

'OI PRICK THROWIN PACKS AT A CORPSE AINT BRING ME BACK' etc

Grrr This game brings out the worst in me, support guys are just as guilty though.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6792|WC
yeah, some medics are idiots! they think: 'should i revive him or should i stand there in a corner and wait 6 minutes..'
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6495|San Diego, CA
Yeah I hate it when that happens, oh well, just gotta live with it.
ChyneseGUY
+20|6502
when i play medic sometimes i dont revive someone if i feel it isnt safe. Alot of times i go against this feeling and many times i end up getting killed by the guy who just killed my teamate. so sometimes its not entirely their fault.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6496|Vancouver, USA
I'm with you guys, I don't see why the medics or support guys don't play like a team.  They get points for it!  It makes no sense to not give your team-mates ammo or revive them, it will get you more points.  Personally, I have never had a medic just stand over me like that, but support guys can be totally clueless.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6550|Doncaster - UK
Recently i have been getting some abuse for bringing people back when they wanted to change kit or spawn in at  a different location. or i get abuse because i killed the one enemy standing by my dead teammate, then revive, then we both get grenade by the other one i didn't see.  Que abuse from my team for being a revive whore, i mean hes got 15 seconds to wast, best spend it giving me shit.  (ok probably only happened about 10 times)
It makes me more cautious about who i revive, and if there is no icon, then no revive.
Mista Smokes
+5|6623

Bell wrote:

I've began to notice this to, playing a lot of infantry now to try n sort out my stat's a bit, I was running around karkand (I usually dont play it but for the last week Iv clocked up so many points on it, it has became hard to ignore, warlord is an excellent alternative), as we all know theres a lot of grenade spaming on karkand.  One nade took out a good 5-6 guy's, three medics came rushing by, and revived everyone bar me.  That really pisses me off, always seems when someone is faced witht the option me or the other guy it's a no brainer.  Today I actually went a bit mad (taking it a lil to serious) a medic in my squad threw a medi pack at my dead body, I proceeded to say this over voip

'OI PRICK THROWIN PACKS AT A CORPSE AINT BRING ME BACK' etc

Grrr This game brings out the worst in me, support guys are just as guilty though.
that was probably me =]
swapo_de
+13|6527|Lübeck, Germany
I got hit by a sniper today so I had only 2 bars left. I also had a medic standing near my position, so I called for medic.

... nothing happened...
... so I ran to his position and called for a medic again ...
... he's just walking in circles at a corner where absolutly no action takes place...
... I called him several times, jumped up and down in front of him... without success...
... finally he decided to leave the spot on foot so I followed him constantly calling for medic...
... apparently he had no target and was just out for a walk but I followed him half the map having a hard time not to shoot his back...
... when we finally met an enemy he got instantly killed, I killed the enemy took the kit healed myself and revived that fool...
... more hostiles arrived and he got hit - instantly calling for medic...
... I wrote that he didn't deserve it before I helped him...
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Whaaaaat???  You expect someone to play like a team member in this game????
I gave up on that a long time ago...unless I'm playing with the guys at work.
He's right.  I have seen a lot of this lately.  Medics..... not being medic (Unless to heal themselfs).

I accualy got a "Thank alot!" the other night when I picked someone up.  THought it was completely unessesary since... well.... it is my role in the game.
maestrium
+13|6502|Arizona

swapo_de wrote:

I got hit by a sniper today so I had only 2 bars left. I also had a medic standing near my position, so I called for medic.

... nothing happened...
... so I ran to his position and called for a medic again ...
... he's just walking in circles at a corner where absolutly no action takes place...
... I called him several times, jumped up and down in front of him... without success...
... finally he decided to leave the spot on foot so I followed him constantly calling for medic...
... apparently he had no target and was just out for a walk but I followed him half the map having a hard time not to shoot his back...
... when we finally met an enemy he got instantly killed, I killed the enemy took the kit healed myself and revived that fool...
... more hostiles arrived and he got hit - instantly calling for medic...
... I wrote that he didn't deserve it before I helped him...
I usually shoot or tk them by the middle of those stages.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard