I admit I'm part of the cult Myspace.com/brianpopelas
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada
myspace = pussy attention whores
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6550|Australia
im not an emo, thats why i dont have one.
Aust1mh
+23|6585|Sydney, Australia
What is a "Myspace"?

is that 1 of them in-ter-net things? all the kids play there?
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6537|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
lmao...getting shot down, never on mine anymore but i did have one at one point
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada
i am glad you've recovered.
darad0
+40|6638|Centreville, VA
Mista Smokes
+5|6623
people without a myspace, just dont have any friends to put on it, so whats the point of them having one?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

Myspace aint *that* bad, but it does draw alot of bad attention

Basiclly, its like an advanced blog, with people making friends and stuff over it, and eventually, meeting eachother

The main demographic on it are teenagers, most of which seem to have an identity crisis going on [Posers and Emo's], there also seems to be pedofiles hanging around it too, which gives it bad rep

Honestly, I believe that MySpace needs to be well avoided

I cant remember where this is from but

Myspace? Damn, that place is a Pedo/Emo gathering ground

I wouldnt touch that shit with a ten foot pole
Cursed You
+64|6605|Idaho
I have it.

Its got a good blog.

K, emo whatever.  Go fuck off in a ditch.  Better waste of time than caring what you think about me.

myspace.com/yakuzawarlord
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6552|Forest Lake, Australia
I have Myspace...But I'm not a poser or an emo...I signed up because my mates asked me to...
dhoar4
Banned
myspace.com/davo08
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada
https://content.ytmnd.com/content/4/4/8/448bc69968bf3932a519c2a66d31cc50.gif
dhoar4
Banned
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6591|Fountain Valley,CA
used to have one deleted it though got tired of that shit, oh and the whole myspace thing got real old fast all people do is tell other people to comment their new pictures and post bulleteins of how you dont repost this you will die in 4 hours. wow and i'd rather have my mom catch me masturbating than taking a myspace picture
Mista Smokes
+5|6623
Cursed You
+64|6605|Idaho

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

used to have one deleted it though got tired of that shit, oh and the whole myspace thing got real old fast all people do is tell other people to comment their new pictures and post bulleteins of how you dont repost this you will die in 4 hours. wow and i'd rather have my mom catch me masturbating than taking a myspace picture
The people who sent those chain messages along.  I spammed them with about as many messages I could of just "PING".

I didnt take a picture for myspace, I had a picture then put it on myspace.  It was originally intended for this girl who digs me but was away on vacation for 2 months and "wanted to know if I changed"

Im like Im still in my pj's.
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer

Cursed You wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

The people who sent those chain messages along.  I spammed them with about as many messages I could of just "PING".

I didnt take a picture for myspace, I had a picture then put it on myspace.  It was originally intended for this girl who digs me but was away on vacation for 2 months and "wanted to know if I changed"

i dont got a problem when people post pictures of themselves its just when they try to look COOL or SEXY and want people to comment them.
dhoar4
Banned

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

i dont got a problem when people post pictures of themselves its just when they try to look COOL or SEXY and want people to comment them.
That's emo
Cursed You
+64|6605|Idaho

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

I dont need to TRY to look sexy
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer

dhoar4 wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

That's emo
no it isnt
dhoar4
Banned

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

That's emo
no it isnt
You are...lol
ozzie_johnson
+98|6675|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i got one.
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer

dhoar4 wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

That's emo
no it isnt
You are...lol
ok what makes me emo
ozzie_johnson
+98|6675|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

I have Myspace...But I'm not a poser or an emo...I signed up because my mates asked me to...
same here the emails never stop!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard