Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6862|Australia
What, my stats invisible?
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6683

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Awesome SPM, and K/D. Get that damn vet heli so you can be a 3 star general fool. Also your missing alot of easy ribbons and the combat action medal >_>
Drum18
+2|6799|Montréal, Canada
GJ in Special Forces buddy, but your W/L ratio could be better
AllmightyOz
+50|6647|United States - Ohio
sgt bob... wow dawg ur a col and dont even have basic command??? You shouldnt be bitchin about someone elses stats, lackin that award and even easy ribbons.
Crispin
+13|6639|Amarillo Tx
Nice stats man, FSgt<>SgtMaj was along wait. finally got mine the other night. SgtMaj that is.

Last edited by Crispin (2006-08-03 06:01:33)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6862|Australia

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Awesome SPM, and K/D. Get that damn vet heli so you can be a 3 star general fool. Also your missing alot of easy ribbons and the combat action medal >_>
I can't even become 1 star general for 260 hrs. Its like 450 for 3 star general.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6752|Reisterstown, MD

AllmightyOz wrote:

sgt bob... wow dawg ur a col and dont even have basic command??? You shouldnt be bitchin about someone elses stats, lackin that award and even easy ribbons.
lol
AllmightyOz
killer21.. engi man thats wut i like to see! u can get your exp explosives pretty easily, play some WARLORD 24/7 and put claymores in tv station... I just got mine last week doin that but nice stats overall.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6688|London (At Heart)

Nice amount of awards, and almost Sgt. Major, keep going

Shem
Crispin
+13|6639|Amarillo Tx
@Killer21, also heres another tip its how i recieved my expert explosives, play karkand and park hummers<>vodniks around the map i useally placed mine at hotel and have a good support with you to resupply you fill the hummer or vodnik with c4, wait for a squad to hop in it and go for a back flag (witch alot of guys do) and blow the thing.

Just a tip, might get flamed for wasten vehicle's but.......
AllmightyOz
@ Shem, are you new or did you just start another account?

And yea thanks, I'll be there soon enough. My overall goal is captain, or major. Depends on how quick I get burnt out on BF2.

Last edited by AllmightyOz (2006-08-03 06:10:46)

Sandriatinhi
+15|6808|Apeldoorn, Holland
Nice K : D Killer21!
But why didn't you get your Vet. Transport? Just grab a white car on Warlord and start driving till you've got it!

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-08-03 06:16:11)

Crispin
+13|6639|Amarillo Tx
Yeah mines 2Lt, i know thats not much but im a NCO at heart i only made Sgt in the marines so im gonna start fresh and we will see what BF2142 holds for ranking.
Sandriatinhi
2142 No Way! Isn't realistic at all! Buy Star Wars instead for more fun, i think!

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-08-03 06:34:02)

Crispin
+13|6639|Amarillo Tx
Neither is BF2, if i wanted realism i'd re enlist.

Last edited by Crispin (2006-08-03 06:36:53)

Sandriatinhi
True, i mean with realism the way you can identify yourself with the First Person. If u understand what i mean.
Crispin
+13|6639|Amarillo Tx
Oh man i understand, i was just messing with you, i like BF2 for the teamplay ( useally play with a few of my buddies) i just want to try 2142 if it is shit, then ill rewind back to BF2 and hope (BIG WORD) Hope they fix the issue's they have now, sorry to side track the thread but yeah i agree with you in your last statement.
Sandriatinhi
My English ain't that well, so i had to read your thread 4 times to see what you've meant!
I hope EA-Dice will fix the issue's in 1.4 and the game will finally be finished.
When i'm fed up with BF2, i think i'll go for Crysis! Damn that Demo-Vid has some brutal graphics...
boarder4592
+0|6638
Nice awards, too much vehicle time :-D

nice KD and rank
Ben>You
+90|6687

boarder4592 wrote:

Nice awards, too much vehicle time :-D

nice KD and rank
A whole lot of average.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6671
Great kdr for your rank, 82 hours played and you have 15000 global not bad and you also have a nice spm.
Not your first account, is it.
ZCor3x
+46|6731|Pennsylvania

ZCor3x wrote:

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

Well, I just F5'ed right before I posted, and sadly Davidian stole my post . Oh well, I can rate you now .

Davidian -

Nice accuracy, but SPM is a little low. K/D isn't too bad though, it's average. Nice awards, but you could get quite a bit more. PLAY MORE SF! Get those badges and ribbons. Overall pretty nice stats, although somewhat average.

EDIT - Woot, got beat again. Next time I will just look at your K/D and post...
Nice K/D.. and overall playage.

9/10? !
Hyper
Banned
+154|6912
mmmm shiny stats
only thing i can say is time to get some commander time in

http://bf2s.com/player/49043528/

PS:dont ferget to tell me i play too much wake, i miss hearing that, i swear...
Ben>You
+90|6687

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Great kdr for your rank, 82 hours played and you have 15000 global not bad and you also have a nice spm.
Not your first account, is it.
Not even close

Hyper, nice kdr in aviator, rest of the ratios are kinda.. bleh..
Sandriatinhi

ZCor3x wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

Well, I just F5'ed right before I posted, and sadly Davidian stole my post . Oh well, I can rate you now .

Davidian -

Nice accuracy, but SPM is a little low. K/D isn't too bad though, it's average. Nice awards, but you could get quite a bit more. PLAY MORE SF! Get those badges and ribbons. Overall pretty nice stats, although somewhat average.

EDIT - Woot, got beat again. Next time I will just look at your K/D and post...
Nice K/D.. and overall playage.

9/10? !
GET THOSE LAST 16 REPAIRPOINTS!

I also want it all gold in the future...except armor pfff... 400 hours...!
Waste of time!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard