GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6758|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
whos guus wasis name sorry
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6705|The Netherlands

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

i have aopolgized to you alpha in pm my post wasnt annoy you but the other eleanor i didnt realise you were dutch till after my comments . well you live by your comments so the sayng goes . no offense intended, at least it wasnt usa bashing
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you say here.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731
the french stink. and fails.

proof:

"war only means failure" jaque chirac
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

whos guus wasis name sorry
Here, this is what you said before:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

I  h a t e  F r e n c h e

they are so annoying, they don't speak a WORD of English or whatever foreign language, it's rediculous
the netherlands where the fucks that , its like jackos farm or something . the reason the Netherlands dont get bashed is because you guys dont do anything interesting . cricket anyone , war , rugby , motorsport of any kind . its amazing you guys even exist . oh you have tulips and dutch edam , i suppose thats ok then .
You think The Netherlands have nothing interesting to do, than, who was the Coach of the Australian Soccer team this year? Exactly, Guus Hiddink.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

i have aopolgized to you alpha in pm my post wasnt annoy you but the other eleanor i didnt realise you were dutch till after my comments . well you live by your comments so the sayng goes . no offense intended, at least it wasnt usa bashing
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you say here.
yeah sorry its late here 12.00 midnight just got off bf2 and im pretty tired

sorry i dont make sense gotta go to work in 5 hrs
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6524|Daytona Beach, FL

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

the french stink. and fails.

proof:

"war only means failure" jaque chirac
LMAO!!!! +1
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6583|Oxford
I absolutely love France, what isn't there to like? The food's great, the women are hot and there's shitloads to do from outdoor activities to indoor and the night life is pretty good (depending on where you are of course).

Most peoples gripe seems to be their attitude. They're not the most friendly people ever but it's usually because they don't tolerate loud mouthed tourists. Us Brits do, and so do you americans by the sounds of it, but the French are a lot more 'civilised', or at least think they are, so they tend to frown on it more. Anyway, just shag their women and enjoy the food, you won't go badly wrong if you decide to go there on holiday.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6821|Orlando, FL - Age 43

CameronPoe wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

they are so annoying, they don't speak a WORD of English or whatever foreign language, it's rediculous
Is fuath liom achán nduine ar an bhforum seo toisc nach bhfuil siad in ann Gaeilge a labhairt ar chóir ar bith: hiomáiní.

If you could understand what I just said in Irish you'd realise how ridiculous your statement is.
I can't really understand the Gaelic, but I think you just made Eleanor's point.
jonsimon
+224|6510
I don't bash on the country that funded my freedom...
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
sorry i dont follow soccer it not exactly big here like say in england or europe . we only have 8 or 9 teams i think , thats pretty crap
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
Hm, well, it doesn't look like the Karma Collector can find any karma in this topic, therefore, happy France/French bashing, cya
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6670

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

chittydog wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

What a moron. Most of the world doesn't speak a word of English. Do you speak Chinese or Spanish? Both of those are spoken by more people than English.
But do the French speak Chinese, Spanish OR English, NO, they only speak French, it's like a person above said, France is OK, but the French are NOT. If you don't agree I suggest you to visit France sometime and you WILL afterwards tell me I was right.
Sorry, you are wrong.  I have been to Paris and surrounding areas of Paris.  Everywhere I went I was able to communicate in English.  If one person didn't speak English, there was someone nearby who did.  Then again, I wasn't a total asshole to them and I don't hate them so maybe they were more accomodating to me.  Not that I'm calling you an asshole because I'm not.  I don't know anything about you so I wouldn't make that accusation.  But I have been told that many French people don't like tourists because they don't even attempt to speak the French language.  So maybe if you weren't trying to use even some of the more common French words, or being a little pushy, maybe they just decided to not speak English.  Just a thought.

But I've been there, and had no problems.

Edit: Many of them also speak Italian and/or German.  (I know very little of both of those, but it did come in handy).

Last edited by MastersMom (2006-08-02 09:12:38)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

RicardoBlanco wrote:

I absolutely love France, what isn't there to like? The food's great, the women are hot and there's shitloads to do from outdoor activities to indoor and the night life is pretty good (depending on where you are of course).

Most peoples gripe seems to be their attitude. They're not the most friendly people ever but it's usually because they don't tolerate loud mouthed tourists. Us Brits do, and so do you americans by the sounds of it, but the French are a lot more 'civilised', or at least think they are, so they tend to frown on it more. Anyway, just shag their women and enjoy the food, you won't go badly wrong if you decide to go there on holiday.
The food's great?! wtf? If you take away the "imported" food restaurants (e.g. Buffalo Grill, Italian, Greek, German w/e)... what's left? baguettes?!?!
jsnipy
+3,276|6537|...

There's a place in France where the naked ladies dance,
There's a hole in the wall where the men can see it all.

*snicker*
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6606|Scarborough Yorkshire England

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

the netherlands where the fucks that , its like jackos farm or something . the reason the Netherlands dont get bashed is because you guys dont do anything interesting . cricket anyone , war , rugby , motorsport of any kind . its amazing you guys even exist . oh you have tulips and dutch edam , i suppose thats ok then .
Dude leave the dutch alone everyone loves the Dutch (apart from you), they are all (not that I've met every single dutch person) nice friendly people and great fun on a night out, probably just behind the Irish for having a great night out with so leave the dutch alone.  That's why Mike Myers made Goldmember dutch cos he tried to think of a country that everyone liked to have his baddy from and he came up with DUTCH
chittydog
less busy
+586|6850|Kubra, Damn it!

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Incorrect, Spanish is spoken much less than English. English is the "international" language - pilots use it, ship captains use it, hell I even see ads in Germany that are in English.

Here's the top five in case you're interested:
1. Mandarin (Chinese)
2. English
3. Hindi (Indian)
4. Spanish
5. Arabic
Thanks for the update. I had seen this list before with Spanish above English. Must have been old info. The point I was trying to make is hating someone for not speaking a certain language is just as stupid as hating someone for the way they look or the place they were born.

jonsimon wrote:

I don't bash on the country that funded my freedom...
Good call. If not for the French, we'd all be subjects of the Queen and speaking English...
Uh, you know what I mean
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6746|Peoria, Illinois
Went to France in '96 and didin't like the attitude from anyone there. They're about as disrespectful as anyone can get.

Germans were by far the most respectful, generous, and helpful people on mainland Europe.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6583|Oxford

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

The food's great?! wtf? If you take away the "imported" food restaurants (e.g. Buffalo Grill, Italian, Greek, German w/e)... what's left? baguettes?!?!
I was talking about french food so that kinda eliminates the others!?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

jsnipy wrote:

There's a place in France where the naked ladies dance,
There's a hole in the wall where the men can see it all.

*snicker*
fail. spain is much better than france. and they stink
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

chittydog wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Incorrect, Spanish is spoken much less than English. English is the "international" language - pilots use it, ship captains use it, hell I even see ads in Germany that are in English.

Here's the top five in case you're interested:
1. Mandarin (Chinese)
2. English
3. Hindi (Indian)
4. Spanish
5. Arabic
Thanks for the update. I had seen this list before with Spanish above English. Must have been old info. The point I was trying to make is hating someone for not speaking a certain language is just as stupid as hating someone for the way they look or the place they were born.
I agree. Although it would be nice if everyone spoke my language (Texan).
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6564|Southeastern USA
I hate it too much to go
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6724|Charlie One Alpha
I love Nice and Marseilles, as well as Corsica or La Corse, whatever
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6537
I cant stand the language at all! And they make you do French for the first 3 years of high skool over here!!! I would have much rather learnt spanish which i can speak a bit of neway haha
~NSSO~KamiKazi
+3|6507

CameronPoe wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

Is fuath liom achán nduine ar an bhforum seo toisc nach bhfuil siad in ann Gaeilge a labhairt ar chóir ar bith: hiomáiní.

If you could understand what I just said in Irish you'd realise how ridiculous your statement is.
Considering it's called Gaelic and not Irish....nobody cares what you said anyways.....oh, and before your panties get all in a hustle.....read this http://www.openrepublic.org/policy_anal … 830_il.htm
Chou
+737|6806
I lived outside of Paris in a nice Beverly Hills lookalike village.
Working at Planet Hollywood, shagging the old fashioned way a la France.
Life has never been so peaceful.
Whatever you say about others, it takes 1 to know 1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard