M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6727|Peoria, Illinois
So when are we going to get on the BF2S server and have a camp war?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6692|NJ
Wow there is like no flaming at all on this topic, which is rare for everyone who is on it...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

this thread = cool.  I've been wanting to make political rosters for these forums for sometime now..... +1

Tribe One calls shotgun on Chuck Norris.  whaddya gonna do now, righties?
We call shotgun on Clint Eastwood.

Clint>>>Chuck

http://www.foogle.biz/clint_eastwood/clint_guns.jpghttp://www.daffydoodles.com/Chuck_Norris.jpg

Vampira_NB=Camp 1
Ikarti spends more of his time playing in camp 3 with only occasional visits to camp 1 so should be moved.
Tribe one drafts.. ...well who else than..

Lee Marvin

Lee >> Clint

https://www.wildestwesterns.com/images/issue_3_images/lee_marvin.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Wow there is like no flaming at all on this topic, which is rare for everyone who is on it...
The beauty of this thread is that we can all make fun of each other using stereotyping and no-one can really get offended due to the light-heartedness of the whole thing. In Ireland, slagging each other off is actually a form of bonding: you can't slag someone off unless they're comfortable with it - as such it's a form of bonding. Weird Irish culture...
Erkut.hv
+124|6731|California

CameronPoe wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

The beauty of this thread is that we can all make fun of each other using stereotyping and no-one can really get offended due to the light-heartedness of the whole thing. In Ireland, slagging each other off is actually a form of bonding: you can't slag someone off unless they're comfortable with it - as such it's a form of bonding. Weird Irish culture...
No, it's universal. I know I am cool with someone when we can make fun of each other without getting pissed off.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6554

CameronPoe wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I bet you and your freinds "slag" eachother off a bunch.
cpt.fass1
+329|6692|NJ
Yeah I'd say it's universal too, I'm second gen american from Irish/german decent. Which means I can't go into the sun, cause it's bad.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640
I have said it millions of times before.  I am APOLITICAL.  Im not even on the fence, im far away observing.

if anything I'm Warmongering Liberal Constititutional advocate.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640

SgtHeihn wrote:

...If the Government let us (the Military) do our damn jobs without sticking their rat claws in, Iraq would have been done last year.
hell fuck yeah
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6505|Daytona Beach, FL

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

...If the Government let us (the Military) do our damn jobs without sticking their rat claws in, Iraq would have been done last year.
hell fuck yeah
I second that fuck yeah.
GATOR591957
+84|6623
Tribe 2 picks  Jet Li.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
QUICK QUICK, iam meant to be in the first camp, change me back, iam gone get infected,

suddenly i feel like killing civilians. :p.

seriously change me to camp 1.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
Tribe 2 picks Jesus.

We're not warmongering Neo-Con Imperialist-Fascist Bible Belt Zionazis for nuthin are we?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France
Holy crap - a bunch of a-holes on my team...well both teams.

One day I will rise up and crush you all with my strategiery.  At that time the only argument you will be able to make is calling me a Nazi.  My response will be "Then you are my Nazi bitch"...and it will be so.

No seriously, is this like the TV show Survivor?  Can I vote someone off the island?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

Pug wrote:

One day I will rise up and crush you all with my strategiery.  At that time the only argument you will be able to make is calling me a Nazi.  My response will be "Then you are my Nazi bitch"...and it will be so.

No seriously, is this like the TV show Survivor?  Can I vote someone off the island?
LMAO! Strategery is my fav word!
cpt.fass1
+329|6692|NJ
No one in the tribe has ever been banned as far as I know. Whoo hoooooooo we will take over the forum with our superior splelling(I did that on purpose).
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6754|Vienna, Austria
I'm tribe two without the Zion stuff basically...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d

Pug wrote:

Let the voting begin.

and if every1 really wants to have a camp bf2 war, iam sure DMZ clan could hook us up. (the-dmz-site.com)
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6803|Orlando, FL - Age 43

DonFck wrote:

Tribe one drafts.. ...well who else than..

Lee Marvin

Lee >> Clint
Disagree.... 

Lee Marvin=Clint Eastwood
https://www.filmreference.com/images/sjff_03_img1210.jpg

But since you made an addition we also take the Duke
https://www.geocities.com/sun_down_kid2002/john-wayne-america-why-i-love-her-cover.jpg

John Wayne>Lee Marvin=Clint Eastwood>>>Chuck Norris
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
It would be nice to have a bf2 scrap between the camps. Who would the commanders be? I'd be official armour whore for the Tree-Huggers. Nobody stands between me and my abrams.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-02 13:48:02)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
who ever wants to be, when we had the sniper V medics thing, no1 wanted to be commander. so it was me. )

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-08-02 13:47:25)

jonsimon
+224|6491
lowing should be tribe 2's commander. It would sabotage their whole team, tribe 1 would win for sure
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6803|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Hehe....look up Darth_Fleder's overall commander rank in BFHQ.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6727|Peoria, Illinois
I'm going to shock paddle every one of you libs.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Hehe....look up Darth_Fleder's overall commander rank in BFHQ.
558 globally - impressive. Not far off your next rank either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard