[RU]Grmbl
+9|6491|Russia
I was kicked from a server for saying "pure fun" - the reason was, that "FU" word is forbidden.

How fucked up is this?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6790
fcuk works a treat.
Full Sail
+3|6492
Try getting kicked from a japanese server for this sentence I wrote to a fellow American.

''Man, these japanese sure don't seem to want to helo''

Kicked for using banned word: JAP

sigh
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6502

CrazeD wrote:

Just.. DON'T TYPE! If you type a cuss word and get kicked for it, it is your fault, and only your fault. That's like...going outside, and shooting someone, and then getting mad at laws.

What good do you do by swearing at someone over the internet? Seriously. They don't care, nobody cares. You are probally just trying to draw attention because your parents never payed attention to you.
saying the fuck word isnt against the law in bf2.
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6502

Full Sail wrote:

Try getting kicked from a japanese server for this sentence I wrote to a fellow American.

sigh
lol.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere

Full Sail wrote:

sigh
lol, i didn't know that JAPS took offence to that

(kidding...)

and i should refrase what i said, i DO talk ingame, but it's usually like "nice shot" or something

i try not to talk, and just focus on the game, lol
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6727|Louisiana
Basically, the admins paid for the server and they can put on a word filter if they want. I occasionally swear in-game because I'm an adult and it's part of my vocabulary, but I don't blame admins for putting on the filter if they don't want their players to have to deal with that. There are young people who play the game too.
T0xicboy
+4|6505|the grim and cold north.
One time I had a hilarious game with a bunch of Finnish guys, I can’t speak or understand Finnish except for a few four letter words, even thou I could understand about 50% of what they where saying over voip

Guy1 - “Jori! Satana perkele! ***** vitto *****.
Guy2 - “Haha!”
Guy1 – “Satana!”

Half of what they said during the whole game was just cursing and cursing over and over again, sometimes I had to go and hide myself so I could wipe the tears from my eyes and continue to play and laugh my head off

I don’t like the filters either, got kicked once when I typed “shit happens”.
That is not anything you should get kicked for, well that’s my opinion anyway.

/Toxic
shice
+9|6513|every1 h8's Germany
me tk's newb running into my apc
newb instapunishes me 4 his fault
ME gets kicked? fuck this shit!
https://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5285/faggotly6.jpg
MrBrain
+24|6688|Finland

Gen. Payne wrote:

I don't mind them because I don't need to swear every 15 seconds. Why can't you just say it IRL instead of typing and sharing with the rest of us.
So true. Some people are true chat-boxes and need to comment everything. Imo it takes to long to type in messages
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland
bennisboy:man I'm such a noob sometimes
you are being kicked for excessive swearing
WTF!?!
Lazzars
+4|6645
seriously, if you swear and you get kicked it your own fault

don't bitch about it just go to one of those other servers where they allow it

my clans server have the filter on since it keeps the smacktards at bay and i like it on since other people don't need to see the long string of cuss words i use
RimReaper
+8|6701
I'm all for swearing when I get angry, but you need to quit ripping on gay people Oneshotsnipe.  They like to swear too, and I'm sure one or two gay people have probably killed the shit out of you and you didn't even know it.  So lighten up
Watermeleon
+34|6532|I am located at my location
I got kicked for saying "the"

Yeah... The Admins just didn't like me.
Xader_Vartec
+1|6490

J3ST3R wrote:

They should just rate the game "M" so that little 8 year old babies that have never heard the word fuck before when they go to buy the game with their mommies their moms won't let them buy it
First, the M rating would drastically decrease sales due to major outlets having policies of not carrying M rating games.

Second, it's not just kids that don't like useless cursing.  Most of the adults I know and play video games with don't curse on a regular basis.  The main reason is you don't typically do well in the business world interfacing with people outside your "inner circle" when you use "colorful" language.

Not only that but kids these days just really don't know how to curse right.  You don't just drop fuck around for every verb/adjective/noun.  That's not cursing and it's annoying.  You have to learn to be artful with it.

Basically, there are more adults who don't want to "hear" the potty mouth of kids these days than those that don't want their kids reading it.  They (we) all know our kids have already heard/seen it all.
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6582
i got kicked for saying noob on one server. our server doesnt have any filters otherwise i would be kicked from my own server everytime i play
RimReaper
+8|6701
I just heard another one yesterday.  NOOB CAKES!.   ROFL, NOOBCAKES!!!!
chuckle_hound
+32|6665|Edinburgh, Scotland
What I can't understand is that BF2 is rated high enough that in order to LEGALLY play it you're no doubt old enough to swear like a sailor.

Kinda defeats the point of age ratings.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6507|Daytona Beach, FL
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/SlayerUSAF2005/a5fb9ad9.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/SlayerUSAF2005/untitled-2.jpg

WTF?!??!!!!!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!!?????!?!??!?!!
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6520
we dont have filters in our server come and play in ours

85.236.101.60:16867
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
I get kicked for saying moron all the time.. it gets on my nerves so much! The teammate who just turned a tank battle that I was winning into a losing one by crashing his littlebird into my tank, reducing it to 3 bars of health, gets nothing, but I get kicked for calling him a moron.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6671|Houston, Texas

xintegrityx wrote:

Basically, the admins paid for the server and they can put on a word filter if they want. I occasionally swear in-game because I'm an adult and it's part of my vocabulary, but I don't blame admins for putting on the filter if they don't want their players to have to deal with that. There are young people who play the game too.
Most have it on because they either dont know how to turn it off, or because they do not have enough access. The word filter is on *by default* with bf2cc.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
Pha Q
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6671|Houston, Texas
I got kicked for saying "he shot me out of the cockpit" the other day.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

I got kicked for saying "he shot me out of the cockpit" the other day.
lolrofl
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard