1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6740|Houston,Texas
I have a G15 myself and i just have to say this, if you have to use macros to play this game you shouldn't even play this game. I bought this keyboard ONLY for the LCD screen for stats and what-not. Macros are for folks that cant cut it in the game alone, and "NEED A LIL HELP" to suffice in a damn game. Be a man dont use these gay ass macros!!!!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6650|Warlord
Okay, I lied, I read the rest since it was short.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This is a guide on how to win, no matter what. If all you care about is winning, use this...
And yet look at his WLR and compare it to mine. Better still, look at our WLR for recent play: Nyte's, mine.

He'll probably ignore this too, like he did the last time: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35362&p=2 ...and the sad part is that I owe it all to Nyte ROFL
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6680|California
That makes me soooo disgusted...

Ive lost any respect i had for u...

You are not hardcore gamer, and you have NO skill...

YOU R THE WEAKEST LINK... GOODBYE
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6721|U.S
dont quit sniping nyte
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6732|Germany
Does it turn you on if people despise you, Nyte ?
There you go :

You´re such a sorry-ass lamer...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6588|England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This is a guide on how to win, no matter what. If all you care about is winning, use this, but if you want to have fun playing the game and being a non-asshat player then ignore it completely.
I do none of this, yet I play to win - no matter what. I also play to have fun, which involves kicking ass - and which leads to victory.

@ main thread
I dont care if you are, so say, the best sniper in the game. Quite frankly, encouraging tking for vehicles is the most fucked up thing I have ever read. As if there isnt enough of it amongst you higher ranks, you are now encouraging the lower ranks, the only ones who really do teamwork by going for flags etc and are not focused on spawn raping for an entire round, to start an even bigger tk fest for vehicles?
And in future, when I join a squad who are using VOIP as a squad to capture flags, etc - then I will stay in that dam squad, join in and kick some fucking ass with them.
And as for macros....well, now Ive heard it all. Fucking ridiculous. LTP.
I play seriously, I play to win and have fun in the process. I use no macros, have NEVER tked for a vehicle and always work in a squad.

Just fuck off. Fuck yourself and get it over with.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6754|Peoria, Illinois
What a dumb thread. The only advice new players need is to join a clan or follow around better experience players and learn from them.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
meh i use autohotkey
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6617|Iceland
1. Idc if u use solo macros but the stuff like Volx is doin pisses me off
2. I've ''mastered'' solo piloting without macro so i dont need no G15 crap
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6762
Nyte do you work for Logitech???
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6719|Germany

Snake wrote:

I dont care if you are, so say, the best sniper in the game.
LOLROFLOMG!! Who has ever said that,besides Nyte himself?

Snake wrote:

I guess he has heard that here a million times already,he just won't listen.Probably needs the insults and gets off on it.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA
Nyte............. u suck
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
[BBF]Snake
The lord high master of pies
+16|6660|England

Snake wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This is a guide on how to win, no matter what. If all you care about is winning, use this, but if you want to have fun playing the game and being a non-asshat player then ignore it completely.
I do none of this, yet I play to win - no matter what. I also play to have fun, which involves kicking ass - and which leads to victory.

@ main thread
I dont care if you are, so say, the best sniper in the game. Quite frankly, encouraging tking for vehicles is the most fucked up thing I have ever read. As if there isnt enough of it amongst you higher ranks, you are now encouraging the lower ranks, the only ones who really do teamwork by going for flags etc and are not focused on spawn raping for an entire round, to start an even bigger tk fest for vehicles?
And in future, when I join a squad who are using VOIP as a squad to capture flags, etc - then I will stay in that dam squad, join in and kick some fucking ass with them.
And as for macros....well, now Ive heard it all. Fucking ridiculous. LTP.
I play seriously, I play to win and have fun in the process. I use no macros, have NEVER tked for a vehicle and always work in a squad.

I agree with you completely, +1
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica
Don't you guys understand that he is right?  (besides maybe the macro part, I think its harder to play with them)
ZCor3x
+46|6593|Pennsylvania

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

wow Nyte, you really must be a pathetic little stat whore.  unbelievable.
He's a stat whore in what way? He tks for an F35B on WAKE FUCKING ISLAND, WHAT THE HELL IS AN F35 GOING TO DO ON WAKE ISLAND? Exactly, nothing. Better to have it to help the team then to wait it on asshats like you who think they can do shit. You waste the money on the macro mouse? Go and use it, until then everyone who doesn't have it shutup. Now, if I got tked for an f35, I'd laugh at the kid and hope he gets buttfucked by a j10, unless he's helping the team, in this case his advise is HELPING the team.

Also to all the other little girls who posted, grow some balls.

I'd rather tk the whole damn carrier to get the needle-dick little girls off the carrier and into the damn game.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-08-02 11:25:13)

l41e
+677|6671

Wow. Some people think they are the gods of BF2. Guess what Nyte? YOU'RE NOT. KthxBAI (man I wish). If you want to win every round to enlarge your e-penis, play singleplayer with bots at easy and stacked teams. It's people like you who ruin the game for other people. If some other "kid"gets a jet? I could care less about age, it's MATURITY that matters, and you sir have none. At all. And if you don't like the squad - why don't you just do your team a favor and go around as a lonewolf with your 1337 macros and TKing? Obviously your idea of teamplay is "everything should be exactly the way I want it and if it's not then teamswitch". You = immature total prick with an ego problem. You give all these BS "tips" on how to be a complete moron supposedly for the sake of the team...THEN YOU SAY PLAY FOR FUN. If there are two things newbs need it's how to ACTUALLY play for fun (not your idea of fun), and not take "advice" from you or anyone remotely like you. Why don't you do us all an even better favor, go on local/singleplayer for the rest of your BF2 life, and do all this shit you just stupidly recommended then make another 1337 video that no one cares about? DICE and EA made BF2, not you. If you don't like what someone's saying...mute their VoIP. That's about as good teamplay as anything you recommended, e.g. none.

In case you don't have enough time to read that between enlarging your ego, uploading POS videos to Putfile and creating macros, I will sum it up in six bullet points.

-Get off your (undeserved) high horse.
-Squads and the commander position were made for teamwork. Not your personal gain and ego.
-Newbs don't need this kind of "advice". I'd put it at the opposite of need, kthx.
-Maturity - not age.
-If BF2 isn't exactly the way you want it and you don't like it, do us a favor and stop playing it.
-Die in a fire.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6649|Canada

jord wrote:

Not one of your better threads Nyte.
ZCor3x
+46|6593|Pennsylvania

k30dxedle wrote:

Wow. Some people think they are the gods of BF2. Guess what Nyte? YOU'RE NOT. KthxBAI (man I wish). If you want to win every round to enlarge your e-penis, play singleplayer with bots at easy and stacked teams. It's people like you who ruin the game for other people. If some other "kid"gets a jet? I could care less about age, it's MATURITY that matters, and you sir have none. At all. And if you don't like the squad - why don't you just do your team a favor and go around as a lonewolf with your 1337 macros and TKing? Obviously your idea of teamplay is "everything should be exactly the way I want it and if it's not then teamswitch". You = immature total prick with an ego problem. You give all these BS "tips" on how to be a complete moron supposedly for the sake of the team...THEN YOU SAY PLAY FOR FUN. If there are two things newbs need it's how to ACTUALLY play for fun (not your idea of fun), and not take "advice" from you or anyone remotely like you. Why don't you do us all an even better favor, go on local/singleplayer for the rest of your BF2 life, and do all this shit you just stupidly recommended then make another 1337 video that no one cares about? DICE and EA made BF2, not you. If you don't like what someone's saying...mute their VoIP. That's about as good teamplay as anything you recommended, e.g. none.

In case you don't have enough time to read that between enlarging your ego, uploading POS videos to Putfile and creating macros, I will sum it up in six bullet points.

-Squads and the commander position were made for teamwork. Not your personal gain and ego.
-Newbs don't need this kind of "advice". I'd put it at the opposite of need, kthx.
-Maturity - not age.
-If BF2 isn't exactly the way you want it and you don't like it, do us a favor and stop playing it.
-Die in a fire.
You're not good.

Honestly, I've looked at the ranks that disagree, and yes they all are below the little ranks (forget their names). Wait until you get over 600 hours, and maybe you can talk about people.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-08-02 11:27:22)

l41e
+677|6671

ZCor3x wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

-Maturity - not age.
-Die in a fire.
You're not good.
Wow. That there is the pinnacle of clarity.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA

k30dxedle wrote:

-Maturity - not age.
-Die in a fire.
Wow.... just wow   *Claps*
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

ZCor3x wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

-Maturity - not age.
-Die in a fire.
You're not good.

Honestly, I've looked at the ranks that disagree, and yes they all are below the little ranks (forget their names). Wait until you get over 600 hours, and maybe you can talk about people.
Okay now who the fuck said you need to play BF2 for 600 hours before you can talk in a game forum?

Nobody thats who,public forum.
ZCor3x
+46|6593|Pennsylvania

jord wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

-Maturity - not age.
-Die in a fire.
You're not good.

Okay now who the fuck said you need to play BF2 for 600 hours before you can talk in a game forum?

Nobody thats who,public forum.
Never said you had to have hours to talk in a forum, I said get more hours before you talk shit about how someone plays. 99.9% of BF2 tk, one way or another. Now, open your fucking eyes and read.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

ZCor3x wrote:

Never said you had to have hours to talk in a forum, I said get more hours before you talk shit about how someone plays. 99.9% of BF2 tk, one way or another. Now, open your fucking eyes and read.
I give up...Jesus Christ.
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6740|Houston,Texas

ZCor3x wrote:

You're not good.

HAHAHA yea we forgot you logged in times = how big your e-penis is? You sir show the mature nature of low lifes really think. OH btw (my opinion) YOU SUCK!
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6717|Mountains of West Virginia

Byte wrote:

1) Don't play this game seriously.
Yet you make a long post on how to play "better" A bit Ironic eh?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard