CameronPoe
+2,925|6579

Natte wrote:

The only bad thing with EU is the politics!!! They are the biggest pussies ever to be born!!! Why thet don´t have the balls to go to war bcz that would make them "not neutral".

Imo EU and U.S. should turn the whole middle east into a smoking ruin(Maybe not Israels bcz they got balls), thet would be the only way to end all the war over there.
Hmmmm. Apparently being a 'good country' requires 'balls'. Hitler had 'balls'. So did Stalin. So did Saddam. So does Osama. I don't think 'balls' is a good basis for forming political opinions or making political statements. Just my opinion....

Your kind are the types who decimated Vietnam - a distant nation which had nothing to do with the USA - and Latin America. Grow up. The political landscape has moved on considerably since WWII, especially given the advent of nuclear diplomacy/deterrency and trade embargos - people who harp on about appeasement citing pre-WWII examples are morons.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-02 04:08:10)

Natte
+12|6548|Sweden
Lol, I ment that the EU politics is pussies bcz they don´t have the curage to defend themself. There has been some terrorist attacks in EU, but the politics don´t care that people are dying bcz they are (most I say that word again?)

Last edited by Natte (2006-08-02 04:13:08)

chuckle_hound
+32|6690|Edinburgh, Scotland

mavrick 3399 wrote:

yeah thats kinda the idea how else are they going to kill the hezbollah members??? its a war thats why israel is bombing lebanon because there enemy is there. i dont like the fact there is war and people dying i would like it to end now!!!! but israel are hell bent on getting rid off the terroists (hezbollah members) now is that a bad thing or would you like the Hezbollah members to be left to do want they want to???

edit so if what cameron says is true they are cowards then surly britain and america are also cowards for doing airstrikes first in iraq and other wars, before going to ground troops. me thinks not!!!
You just justified 9/11 then.  If it's alright to butcher innocent civilians because you want to fight against a country (rather than the people who are causing your agenda) then you would surely condone the sickening slaughter that occured on that day?

Or maybe it's just that you're a narrow minded idiot, who's stupid enough to think that one group of lives has more importance than another.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6867|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Bubbalo wrote:

So then where will you get the big axes?  That's right, you guys have been secretly militarising for years haven't you!  WW3 will begin with the invasion of Greenland, folks!
SSH!! Nobody was supposed to know!!

Faroe Islands are next after Greenland, then we make it for Jan Mayen!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6677

Lisik wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

tell it to thouse who die in London metropolitan!
WTF did you like that fact that people in london died???
were did u take it from? of couse im not! i just gived example that any country can be attacket!
The London bombers have too many anomolies surrounding them to use them as some kind of evidence of attack.  Al Qaeda claimed responsibility after the attack and didn't contain any footage of the bomber that wasn't already available.  Hence links have been dismissed.  If it was an act of a few rogue terrorists then basically you are saying that America should pick a Christian nation at random and attack them the next time Christian extremists bomb an abortion centre or something.  An attack from within can't be defending by bombing people who have nothing to do with it. 

Actually, since maybe you think that the actions of a few count as grounds to strike preemptively, then maybe the coalition should go for a 'regime change' in Israel next.  Put 'dancing Israelis' into google to find out why.

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-08-02 04:12:40)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

stryyker wrote:

this isnt our fight. it does not deserve our action. unless it spreads war onto the rest of the Arabian, we should stay the fuck out, that goes for Europe too
A bit like the 2nd Iraq war then.
Lisik
+74|6524|Israel
oh i see!

hezbollah attack on israel - u call it "freedom of speach" - they whant "muslem style of freedom"???

then call israeli airstrikes "freedom of speach" to! israel dont want the "muslems style of freedom" in israel!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6655|Finland

Lisik wrote:

oh i see!

hezbollah attack on israel - u call it "freedom of speach" - they whant "muslem style of freedom"???

then call israeli airstrikes "freedom of speach" to! israel dont want the "muslems style of freedom" in israel!
Freedom of SPEECH, not bombing.
I need around tree fiddy.
Lisik
+74|6524|Israel

DonFck wrote:

Lisik wrote:

oh i see!

i understand!!! FREEDOM OF SPEACH - NOT SUICIDE BOMBERS!!!
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6709|Hell's prison

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

israel are cowards? yeah thats why theres airstrikes, troop movements and artillery bombardments 24/7. shut it asshole, you youve got about as much idea on this as george bush has about it. (none)
Airstrikes and artillery bombardments are not 'brave'. Troop movements are - but we have seen scant movement of troops as yet. The Israelis have preferred to stay at a distance and blow up infrastructure and residential areas. They should have been man enough to go in with the troops at the earliest opportunity. As such, they're as cowardly as the Hezzies.

PS Cheers for the personal attack. And thanks for your expert insight. I didn't realise you were in military intelligence/governmental diplomatic circles.
Its the modern age, why (including the US mainly) send more troops in to die needlessly when you can bombard the area, clear em a path?  The death toll is worse for whoever is on the ass end of it, therefore, speaking in terms say; i was one country and you were my opponent, why waste 3000 troops of mine walking into your turf or an ambush when i drop a few hundreds of pounds of ordinance, kill 3000 of yours so my 3000 can walk a little safer?
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6543|Finland

CameronPoe wrote:

I acknowledge that but the bombardment has decimated the entire country and gone on more than long enough. Troop movement should have started ages ago because they have now alienated the entire population of Lebanon - counter-productive to say the least.
What he said.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6655|Finland

Lisik wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Lisik wrote:

oh i see!

i understand!!! FREEDOM OF SPEACH - NOT SUICIDE BOMBERS!!!
Correct. You realize now that there's actually a difference between stating your opinion verbally and the use of physical force?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-02 04:55:49)

I need around tree fiddy.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6565|Doncaster UK

chuckle_hound wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

yeah thats kinda the idea how else are they going to kill the hezbollah members??? its a war thats why israel is bombing lebanon because there enemy is there. i dont like the fact there is war and people dying i would like it to end now!!!! but israel are hell bent on getting rid off the terroists (hezbollah members) now is that a bad thing or would you like the Hezbollah members to be left to do want they want to???

edit so if what cameron says is true they are cowards then surly britain and america are also cowards for doing airstrikes first in iraq and other wars, before going to ground troops. me thinks not!!!
You just justified 9/11 then.  If it's alright to butcher innocent civilians because you want to fight against a country (rather than the people who are causing your agenda) then you would surely condone the sickening slaughter that occured on that day?

Or maybe it's just that you're a narrow minded idiot, who's stupid enough to think that one group of lives has more importance than another.
no what i was trying to point out to cameron was that airstrikes and arty are being used to minimize the death rate of the Israel troops, also if you read the post and the past post you will see that i DO NOT condone the war or any deaths of the civilians, if your too narrow minded to read the other post that me and cameron where having then thats your fault. do NOT judge some one on one post.
Lisik
+74|6524|Israel
u cant verbally calm down hezbolah! it is imposible!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6677

Lisik wrote:

weren't they the ones calling for negotiations from the very start?

http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-07-12-voa61.cfm
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6622|Cheshire. UK

Lisik wrote:

Europe stops Israel becouse she scare of thouse??? -

http://maof.rjews.net/pictures/Religion … age007.jpg

http://maof.rjews.net/pictures/Religion … age008.jpg

http://maof.rjews.net/pictures/Religion … age004.jpg

http://maof.rjews.net/pictures/Religion … age005.jpg

U prefer to be a slave then die for freedom? Coz jews prefer to die for freedom then to be a slave!

Or maybe someone of u live with illusion that its not gonna happen after muslems beat jews?
Dont Tar us with the same brush.....I agree with what Israel is doing
Lisik
+74|6524|Israel

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Lisik wrote:

errrm so? nasralla told that hezbollah not shoting rockets from civil areas... and?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6585
So you are arguing that Israel is more peaceful than the person calling for negotiations?  Begins chucking bombs is such a happy way to start the day?
Lisik
+74|6524|Israel
how much more times he will kiddnape our soldiers and then call for cease fire? dont u think this time its anought?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6585

Natte wrote:

Lol, I ment that the EU politics is pussies bcz they don´t have the curage to defend themself. There has been some terrorist attacks in EU, but the politics don´t care that people are dying bcz they are (most I say that word again?)
Give me an example of them not defending themselves?

Lisik wrote:

how much more times he will kiddnape our soldiers and then call for cease fire? dont u think this time its anought?
How much longer will Israel occupy Palestine?
Sea_JayUK
+19|6546|Notts
Difference between being cowards and not rising to every provocation, it's like the bully in the playground calling you a coward for not starting a fight in front of a teacher.

Oh, and Israel stands in no position to critisise ANY country at the moment, your political and ethical position is too precarious.
Natte
+12|6548|Sweden

Bubbalo wrote:

Natte wrote:

Give me an example of them not defending themselves?
The terrorist attack in Madrid, the EU have still don´t done anything agains it , they let the U.S. and Israel do all the job.
JG1567JG
+110|6612|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

Natte wrote:

The only bad thing with EU is the politics!!! They are the biggest pussies ever to be born!!! Why thet don´t have the balls to go to war bcz that would make them "not neutral".

Imo EU and U.S. should turn the whole middle east into a smoking ruin(Maybe not Israels bcz they got balls), thet would be the only way to end all the war over there.
Hmmmm. Apparently being a 'good country' requires 'balls'. Hitler had 'balls'. So did Stalin. So did Saddam. So does Osama. I don't think 'balls' is a good basis for forming political opinions or making political statements. Just my opinion....

Your kind are the types who decimated Vietnam - a distant nation which had nothing to do with the USA - and Latin America. Grow up. The political landscape has moved on considerably since WWII, especially given the advent of nuclear diplomacy/deterrency and trade embargos - people who harp on about appeasement citing pre-WWII examples are morons.
By saying Vietnam had nothing to do with the USA, and we should not have went would be like saying Korea had nothing to do with the USA and we should have just let North Korea have the whole country.  It is the same as saying that we should not have stayed in Europe after WWll and let the Soviets have it.  We were fighting Communism and still are.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-08-02 05:36:22)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6795|PNW

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Lisik wrote:

They wanted a prisoner exchange. Israel refused. It's sad that civilians have to die, but that's what happens when a minor force takes refuge behind them.
Jeopardia_Ferdy
+5|6563

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

israel are cowards? yeah thats why theres airstrikes, troop movements and artillery bombardments 24/7. shut it asshole, you youve got about as much idea on this as george bush has about it. (none)
Airstrikes and artillery bombardments are not 'brave'. Troop movements are - but we have seen scant movement of troops as yet. The Israelis have preferred to stay at a distance and blow up infrastructure and residential areas. They should have been man enough to go in with the troops at the earliest opportunity. As such, they're as cowardly as the Hezzies.
its dosent matter how we make a fights moron! it is stupid to send soldiers if u got arty and airforce! anyway.. we do something at time when u Comeronpoe trying to stop us! u are a fucking coward! when u country will be attacket by terrorist u will suck theyr dicks and be the fucking slave!
MEGA LOL...your country were attacked? and you are only selfdefending?! muhahahahahaha!!!
letz rember how this whole situation started...think two israeli soldiers were kidnapped and the so
brave israeli army went in to search them, WITH TANKS....LOOOOOOL never seen a SAR Mission with tanks,
not even in a hollywoodmovie...whatever...so it was after that, that the Hezbohlla started to launch daily missleattacks on israeli soil as a reaction to israels tankstampede...
btw. cant say this often enough, i hope that israeli extremist and islamic extremist get their hands on Nukes and extinguish each other...world would be a much more safer place=))

BTW LOOK AT MY SIG...THATS EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Last edited by Jeopardia_Ferdy (2006-08-02 05:47:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard