-=Meshekal=-
+2|6743|United Kingdom
I've noticed threads here with people showing off their Special Forces Badges...

My Question: How do I get these badges?

Yeah, I know i've gotta kill 11 people in a round with Medic and use the grappling hook 10 times etc etc - but when I look at my Stats in the BFHQ (After loading up Special Forces, not normal BF2) there is no grey squares with shaded out images of these new medals - It's exactly the same as before.

Do I need to create a new account for Special Forces, or do I actually need to get off my arse and get a badge for them to show up?

Again: My BFHQ is EXACTLY the same as before (except I can see how long I have spent playing SAS / SEALS/ MEC SF / Etc etc

And yes, I have patched to v1.12 after installing SF.

Am I just stoopid/blind/both??
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
On the awards page there's a little selector on one of the bars which says 'Battlefield 2' by default. Click the next arrow so it says 'Special Forces', or whatever the name is to see your SF awards... or at least I believe that's the case (as I don't actually have the game yet, stoopid UK release date).
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
I hear you there C.Keen, roll on Friday

Book your caffinated products now

Last edited by -=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon (2005-11-24 14:41:51)

-=Meshekal=-
+2|6743|United Kingdom
Thanks...

but...

ermm...

Harsh on not being able to get it yet. I'm from United Kindom - Got mine this morning. Gameplay.co.uk. One of the very few companies I'd actually refer others to.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6821
Just north of your most recent badges area theres a thing that says "Battlefield 2" and then theres a little arrow selector to switch to SF awards page.

The arrow dont work with the regular BF2, you have to launch the BF2:SF to be able to view the SF awards in BFHQ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard