pwned7
+53|6570
hi. my favourite kit is sniper and everytime i go sniper, the main objective is prolly to remain as cloaked as u can. the only reason why i dont play sniper too much on bf2 is becasue commanders and UAV completely show where u are, especially when the commander specifically says "Enemy sniper spotted!" they should prolly have said something like "enemy infantry spotted" just like every other kit that is spotted. it's just that i think snipers are aimed at more than just infantry. you never hear the commander saying stuff like "Enemy Engineer sptted!"

any one else stopped using sniper for this reason??? i still use sniper alot but i tend to be more of an aggresive one these days, and not staying in one spot too long. im always close combat with the sniper these days. so funny though when u kill ppl at close range with a sniper :p

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-08-01 23:51:18)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6797|Portland, OR, USA

Boo hoo. *knifes you in the back*

And try posting in the right forum next time. You've been here long enough to know better.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6762|AUS, Canberra

pwned7 wrote:

hi. my favourite kit is sniper and everytime i go sniper, the main objective is prolly to remain as cloaked as u can. the only reason why i dont play sniper too much on bf2 is becasue commanders and UAV completely show where u are, especially when the commander specifically says "Enemy sniper spotted!" they should prolly have said something like "enemy infantry spotted" just like every other kit that is spotted. it's just that i think snipers are aimed at more than just infantry. you never hear the commander saying stuff like "Enemy Engineer sptted!"

any one else stopped using sniper for this reason??? i still use sniper alot but i tend to be more of an aggresive one these days, and not staying in one spot too long. im always close combat with the sniper these days. so funny though when u kill ppl at close range with a sniper :p
i feel like its time for me to come and own you some more on sharqi!
pwned7
+53|6570

THA wrote:

pwned7 wrote:

i feel like its time for me to come and own you some more on sharqi!
bring it on! ill pwn u with or without lag! heh. u wont know what hit ya! we gotta play one day. havnt played with ya for long man heh.

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-08-02 18:52:30)

pwned7
+53|6570

Viper007Bond wrote:

And try posting in the right forum next time. You've been here long enough to know better.
i cbf heh. i leave that to the mods , and i chose this cause i though it kinda is a feature request
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
UAV/SCAN is no big threat to me. Let the commander point me out. Chances are (especially if I'm in the zone on Mashtuur), you won't see me anyway.

Thats the beauty of understanding the art of camouflage.
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6668
Snipers play the most important roll on the battlefield.  One sniper shot near an enemy in real life will make almost everybody around him retreat.
pwned7
+53|6570

BigmacK192 wrote:

UAV/SCAN is no big threat to me. Let the commander point me out. Chances are (especially if I'm in the zone on Mashtuur), you won't see me anyway.

Thats the beauty of understanding the art of camouflage.
im the same but its not like other games where u can remain camo unless you are actually spotted by infantry heh. then again snipers prolly get more kills by noobs trying to climbs the ladder or come up behind you with our beautiful claymores.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6797|Portland, OR, USA

pwned7 wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

i cbf heh. i leave that to the mods , and i chose this cause i though it kinda is a feature request
But this is for BF2S.com.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard