iamamuts
+2|6757|Lisse, Netherlands
Totally agree, FAMILY GUY IS THE BEST DUDE
MASTA_SKILL_1
+0|6734|New York
Well said Sud, thanks for the history lesson.   

If I was a gunner in a chopper, and some newb was the pilot, I wouldn't be too surprised if the newb would just exit the chopper without even letting me know he was leaving....
... But a couple of days ago, some Sgt.Major dude was piloting for me, I was getting mad kills as gunner you know- a kill here, a kill there- and then all of a sudden I just see an explosion and the view of my chopper and it saying "YOU WERE KILLED" in the middle of the screen.... So I thought, o well maybe we got shot down, but then I look at the top left hand corner of the screen and it only says that I was killed, not my pilot (who was my squad leader) and I saw him running around the battlefield. He left the chopper without letting me know, AND HE'S A SGT.MAJOR!!! 
You would think that Majors would have a bit more experience with those kinds of things. 
<And no I'm not telling you the guys name>

https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/awards.jpg

Last edited by MASTA_SKILL_1 (2005-11-23 19:59:31)

Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6782|Alabama Coast, USA
So...   you launch a new game-deployment method, and launch a new game 2 days before Thanksgiving weekend.

What's better, you haven't bothered to label your errors, so if something screws up, you see "Error 12345.6", with of course nowhere to start guessing as to what you can do to correct it yourself.

And of course, thanks to the first part, I'll likely wait out the next 4 days before getting an answer to, "Dude... I got Error 12345.6, what's wrong?"

Lovely.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
But the term Jihad originated when early Muslim settlers were oppressed by non-Muslim fanatics. They fought to defend themselves and their religion. They did NOT commit suicide when fighting, even though dying in battle is equivalent to a one-way ticket to Heaven.
emperorphoenix
+5|6776|Westeren Australia
the new patch cause no new map but 280mb! the first one was only 178mb

Last edited by emperorphoenix (2005-11-24 01:23:29)

MASTA_SKILL_1
+0|6734|New York
I tried downloading the new v1.12 patch yesterday and it said it would take over five hours to fully download, while the v1.03 patch only took 20 minutes to download. Is that normal, or has my computer gone retarded???

https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/awards.jpg

Last edited by MASTA_SKILL_1 (2005-11-24 07:43:40)

HellSibling
+0|6803
what grinds my gears....hmmm....sand??

i hate the fact that if i want to practice my helo skills, i usually have to contend with a brazzillion other peeps for it, and when i do get in the pilots seat they bitch and moan how much i suck at it...no kidding einstein, i told you that when you jumped your sorry ass in there. 

i also hate easter time on any server, madmen hopping thrills me to death.
Sud
+0|6749
Yet still, that is the definition of the word Jihad, even if at the beginning it was intended as a defense mechanism, the ends are to offend and to dominate. They may not have suicided back then because it wasn't a realistic tool - there wasn't likely any gunpowder to even make a bomb with, let alone one that would kill a lot of people if you go back far enough. As a modern muslim, you should forsake the word as a bad piece of history, and should take no offense from others using it as it is not implying you or the true religion.

Or is it? hehe, 0.30 K/D ratio seems sorta suicidal!

Last edited by Sud (2005-11-24 13:43:39)

C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
A big grrrr to gimpy admins who kick-ban you for killing them. How was I to know that he didn't want a sniper bullet to the head. Admin gets killed, I get insta-banned. Thank you fuckhead.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
=/ My K/D ratio is just because I suck at shooting.

I suppose the definition has changed since then... perhaps you're right. In any case, suicide bombers are still annoying. Flying their jets into a fully loaded BlackHawk...
Lokpesa
+0|6728|Minnesota USA

<{AU}>Smex wrote:

RadeonII wrote:

Dont stand under a crate either. I had one drop on me today and it killed me.
A guy named pashley has had that happen to him- funniest thing for 5 minutes especially when your standing next to them
Dont laugh i was commander once and that happened.... THEY PUNISHED ME!!! Its retards like that that grind my gears.
gumbinator
+0|6728|Austin, TX, USA
You know what grinds my gears?

Having the debris of the attack chopper you just shot down that was raping your base fall and explode on your teammates and getting the double-whammy of a couple of team-kills and a couple of tk punishes!
gumbinator
+0|6728|Austin, TX, USA
You know what else really grinds my gears?

Watching your SRAW go right through the middle of a FAV without exploding just before you become road scrapings!
HardBoiE
+0|6729|Australia
ppl that complain!

ppl that drive off no matter how much you scream for a lift

ppl that run away from you and keep running when you shout for ammo or MEDIC!

ppl!!!
PdM
+0|6727|Southampton, UK
People who complain on the chat or on VOIP if they acted like idiots when they tk you.

Had that the other night, I was quietly capping a flag when an idiot (on my side) in an attack helicopter decided to bomb the hell out of the place, even when there were no enemies around. He tk'd me, I decided to punish him and he went on the all chat and called me a W****R.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6752|Derby, England
Getting the top score on the server by OVER DOUBLE the next guy down three times in a row, and still losing all three games because the rest of the team and commander were that bad. AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*shakes fist at crap team* Arrrghhhhhhhhh *shakes fist at crap team again to be sure, they saw it*
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6745|Vienna- Austria
people who make a kick vote and ban u becaue u use the F 2000 or the SCAR-L ... because they think its a hack or ur cheating. and all others believe this smuck. O.o
jools
+-1|6810|a galaxy far, far away....

emperorphoenix wrote:

the new patch cause no new map but 280mb! the first one was only 178mb
There actually IS a new map in the patch. Albeit it sucks BIG way. Name's 'Wake Island 2007'.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

people who cannot identify enemy vehicles approaching on the HUD, and then bitch about the enemy tank owning their whole squad...

same goes for identifying enemy soldiers on the HUD, btw. Although the concept of a HUD was introduced a long time ago in FPS, some people still have no idea how to use it properly.

damn u...*shakes fist at stupid HUD-noobs*
hcduumgame
+0|6724
siebel database or crm rather

Last edited by hcduumgame (2005-11-30 08:20:45)

dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6752|Cohog, RI
Yeah! Familily Guy!

People who just jump on posts without contributing a damn thing! Like a stupid or whitty saying.  Damn those guys are ghey.
CommanderDiego
+0|6770|Keyport, NJ
Feel free to say no to this, but will u shave my coin purse?
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6723
I agree with people that stated the pistol and knife badge are almost impossible to get  unless you have:

1. a very low ping compared to the enemies you target : i usually have a ping of 125 to 200, and always get shot by someone with a ping 20 or 50 before i can knife/pistol him.
2. a buddy/clanmate willing to help "stat-padding" for the badge
3. an enormous amount of luck to be at the right place in the right time/ sneak up behind somone

This is what p****d me off yesterday: i was 2 shots away from my basic MEC pistol badge at Karkand, sneaked up behind a dozen ( ! ) of unaware USMC on the artillary hill on their side, was just about to get the 2 last shots in, AND GET BOMBED BY MY COMMANDERS ARTY......
... i was like "punished for TK ", and then commander starts "you idiot cant you see im about to bomb them"

Now comes the sad/funny/silly part: i was the one who asked for any commander to apply in the first place , so he could launch an UAV, in order to spot enemy infantry...

Sidenotes:
- planes should land before being able to reload
- people who ignore the red skulls of friendly mines/Claymore should get -1 for being blind/dumb, and -2 in addition if they  punish for TK on that.
- people who stand/run in front/behind  FRIENDLY planes/armor should ask themselves: would you behave like that in real life too  ?      and if they do get run over , they should get -2 points for being so dumb

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2005-12-01 09:31:18)

[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6751|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

Thanatos247 wrote:

Getting the top score on the server by OVER DOUBLE the next guy down three times in a row, and still losing all three games because the rest of the team and commander were that bad. AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*shakes fist at crap team* Arrrghhhhhhhhh *shakes fist at crap team again to be sure, they saw it*
LOL

Last night I was on Filthy13 and there were eight aircraft whores sitting at the base while the rest of us tried to fight. I commented on it and got profanely flamed. I responded wtihout profanity and got kicked for "not shutting up."

Loves me admins on servers that claim to not tolerate language kicking the guy who ISN'T profane...
philbymaris
+0|6737|Brissvegas AUST

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
preach that brother

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard