Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6498
Hi,

My name is craig, im currently a colonel in the game,

I am missing  the following kits gold these are: Anti-tank SPecial Opps and Assualt, i have all the other badges gold, im currently on 150,000 points but my next rank says im missing the follong badges:
'You are missing the awards: Veteran Helicopter Badge, Veteran Aviator Badge. '

If i dont get these in time, for my next rank, i know i will stay as a colonel, But if i get over 180,000 points for the rank, and dont get the  Veteran Helicopter Badge, Veteran Aviator Badge.  Can i still get the rank once i have these, because im worried if i get over 180,000 and not them Veteran badges, can i still rank up?

Please can someone help me with my Question?

Thanks craig
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
No, you have to meet the badge requirement before you hit the points, or else you will have to wait for the next rank (atleast that's how it works for MGS)
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6593|Florida
you will get the rank when you get the badges

http://ubar.bf2s.com/
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6498
Ok thanks for the Fast responce.

So i will have to wait for the 200,000 mark? because i see people like TA firetorm on the colonel rank, will he be stuck on that rank forever?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Those nooblets on the leaderboards don't do anything else than just whore something so badly that they get tons of points, no effort on badges (some exceptions)
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6498
The reason im asking this, is because i want to carry on playing on city maps, i dont like jet can i just get that badge after 180,000 when i feel like playing in a jet lol ?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6564|UK

Don't think so, if firestorm went and got the awards he needs to become 4 star general (which he would become) he will get the promotion straight after gaining the said award's.  Atleast this is how I am led to belive, it is'nt like the Master gunnery and first sergant scenario, for reasons I don't know.

Oo and congrats in advance

Cya
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6498
Thanks Bell
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6691|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth

Bell wrote:

Don't think so, if firestorm went and got the awards he needs to become 4 star general (which he would become) he will get the promotion straight after gaining the said award's.  Atleast this is how I am led to belive, it is'nt like the Master gunnery and first sergant scenario, for reasons I don't know.

Oo and congrats in advance

Cya
exactamundo.... thats how it works... if firestorm and the otehr leaders that are "stuck" at a rank would just get the damn badges they needed they would rank up. If u get 180K before u get the badges u will stay the rank UNTIL you get those required badges. then you would rank up immediately, er well maybe leave and re join and get a kill.. we all know how that shit works. anywho congrats on the 150K and almost all gold to begin with. luuuuucky. lol. now im not 100% sure since i havent experienced it personally... when i got my 1st sgt rank i already had the badge requirements for it woo hoo for me. but im PRETTY sure this is the case.
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6498
hehe. Thats made me happy now, because i felt that i was wasteing my time in city maps, as i enjoy them more then the jet maps, For example Gulf of Oman, that map relli gets to me lol
comet241
+164|6780|Normal, IL
i understand where you are coming from. ive recently begun to examine my badges and whatnot in preparation for beyond colonel. like you, im not a jet whore. not that i dont like it, or i suck terribly at it (im not good either, not by a long shot) it's just if i have a choice, ill choose the chopper every time over the jet. just put in the 50 hours and get it, youll feel like a more well rounded player for doing so. plus there's that shiney promotion......
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6498
Haha, yeh true point, Maybe ill whore the heli on sharqi pass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard