G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6637|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I HOPE ISRAEL KICKS HEZBOLLAH'S ASS

I'm tired of the "close this thread" "you aren't entitled to your opinion because Israel doesn't belong" etc. bitching and moaning.

This thread is just for people who want to say, "SCREW YOU, WORLD!  WE WANT ISRAEL TO MARCH ALL OVER HEZBOLLAH!!!"

Last edited by G3|Genius (2006-08-01 13:21:09)

SoC./Omega
+122|6552|Omaha, Nebraska!
agreed, hezbollah has been around for some time reeking havik on israel... now is israels chance to get back
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6644|Sin City

Hell yeah, I agree. I hope they tear them up over there.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566
https://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6664

G3|Genius wrote:

I'm tired of the "close this thread" "you aren't entitled to your opinion because Israel doesn't belong" etc. bitching and moaning.

This thread is just for people who want to say, "SCREW YOU, WORLD!  WE WANT ISRAEL TO MARCH ALL OVER HEZBOLLAH!!!"
https://www.orlyowl.com/kthxbye.jpg
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6571
Whats that smell? Is that an asshole or some pussies that are covered in shit.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
Hopefully they can take care of all terrorist near them, its going to be a long war.
Amufarid
+4|6575|Romania
people talk talk talk......bla bla.....if u really want isreai kick hezbollahs ass or hezblollah kicks israels ass...why u dont go there and help them and see how they live...or what they do for living ....just giving your oppinion about this subject...who cares ? the world doesnt care about your opinion ...all people want see real action and people die., die die die....they get killed for some fucking shit...u called religian. for no reason......fuck that religian
(sry for my bad language....and my bad grammer)

All terrirst are muslam...but not all muslams are terrorist....

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-01 14:04:09)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
screw that you go! I dont remember romania ever doing anything for the world, heres your chance.
Amufarid
+4|6575|Romania
i live in romania...but im not romanian...FOR YOUR IQ    

The funniest thing is...im persian...and my best friend is isreails........

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-01 14:06:54)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

G3|Genius wrote:

I want Israel to defeat the terrorists that compromise the national security of their (Israel's) citizezns.

I want Israel to stop lobbing bombs across their border that kill civilians with incredible accuracy.

I want Israel to get the fuck out of occupied land (Gaza and West Bank).

I want Israel to stop suffocating every chance at Palestinian autonomy and society.

I want Israel to follow its anti-terrorist rhetoric with actions that prove they are trying to stop terrorism and help the Lebanese people.

I want Israel to stop building settlements in land that is not rightfully theirs.

I want Israel to stop giving people reasons to become terrorists (namely, watching their family die in front of them for no other reason then a Hezbollah battery being near them).

I want Israel to start listening to its own citizens who do not support this indiscriminate state-sponsored terrorism campaign.

ITS NICE TO WANT
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US

G3|Genius wrote:

What do you mean "we"?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

Amufarid wrote:

Perhaps you could let Timothy McVeigh, The Army of God (Eric Rudolph aka Olympic Park Bomber), Freedomites, people who died at the hands of Haganah, Lehi,  The Jewish Defense League, Tamil Tigers, ANC, Khmer Rouge, the Sandanistas, Shining Path, Aryan Nation, ALF, ELF, etc know how you ignorantly catagorize them all as "Muslam terrirsts."
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6695|United States of America
I was hoping for a repeat of the Six Day War for the most part but this is taking a bit more time. Israel owned those Egyptians and such
Amufarid
+4|6575|Romania

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Amufarid wrote:

Perhaps you could let Timothy McVeigh, The Army of God (Eric Rudolph aka Olympic Park Bomber), Freedomites, people who died at the hands of Haganah, Lehi,  The Jewish Defense League, Tamil Tigers, ANC, Khmer Rouge, the Sandanistas, Shining Path, Aryan Nation, ALF, ELF, etc know how you ignorantly catagorize them all as "Muslam terrirsts."
what would make the history so beatifull if wasnt terrorist or muslams and all wars....think pozitive.....(if wouldnt be these kind of trouble....the world would be booooring.... )
everything happends for a reason......   
they got there own reason i quess....u never know what is behind the scene......

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-01 14:29:36)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6520|Daytona Beach, FL
Go Israel.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6571
I hope one day I can take my children to see the birthplace of Christ without the fear of getting blown up. I hope Israel sends hezbollah back to Syria and Iran were they belong.
teehee1988
+5|6649|Birmingham, UK
isn't it great the mess britain has brought about in the world
hezbollahand israel need peace
war will not cure anything, hezbollah are retaliating for what has been done to them
they were occupied by israel, you would do the same if say germany came and occupied a bit of the USA
they need to reason with ech other and negotiate
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

rawls2 wrote:

I hope one day I can take my children to see the birthplace of Christ without the fear of getting blown up. I hope Israel sends hezbollah back to Syria and Iran were they belong.
Take them there. The TV exaggerates things. I went and I'm still alive. The mate I went with even used the bus so he could brag to his mates. I didn't.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

rawls2 wrote:

Yes, now if Israel would only get out of Bethlehem and let the Palestinians have their land back!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

DesertFox423 wrote:

I was hoping for a repeat of the Six Day War for the most part but this is taking a bit more time. Israel owned those Egyptians and such
You see the difference was the Egyptians and Syrians were dumb. Conventional warfare is obsolete. Guerrilla warfare FTW!!!!! The Israelis destroyed the entire airfleet of Egypt as the initial act of war so the Egyptians were also gonna have a struggle on their hands. This will probably last years. In two weeks time this war will be background noise on the TV. What's going on in Iraq these days anyway?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-01 14:41:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6566

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Yes, now if Israel would only get out of Bethlehem and let the Palestinians have their land back!
My visit to Bethlehem fairly opened my eyes (during current intifada) - they got it tough.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US
Back in the 50s the Mossad used unmarked fighters to attack American ships near Egypt in order to provoke war between the two. Some allies, huh?
voltage
+46|6851|Sweden
(promised in another thread not to say anything in this subject but can't hold my mouth shut)

teehee1988 wrote:

isn't it great the mess britain has brought about in the world
hezbollahand israel need peace
war will not cure anything, hezbollah are retaliating for what has been done to them
they were occupied by israel, you would do the same if say germany came and occupied a bit of the USA
they need to reason with ech other and negotiate
Hezbollah have no country and thus cannot be occupied. The country you're talking about is Lebanon.

I have no sympathy for Hezbollah so I wouldn't mind if they were chased away. I don't think it can be done with bombs though.

Last edited by voltage (2006-08-01 14:45:44)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6571

CameronPoe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

My visit to Bethlehem fairly opened my eyes (during current intifada) - they got it tough.
Anybody who lives in a third world country has it tough. I'm tired of countries who don't get their shit together. And no I will not accept the argument that the US and Israel are responsible for their misery. Its all brought upon themselves. They cant learn to live in a new country called Israel, tough shit. They will be fighting forever. Israel hands them back the land, attacks will still continue against Israel. Israel will continue to respond like they have. You guys speak as if all Israel needs to do is calm down and vacate all occupied lands but that wont stop the aggression towards Israel.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-08-01 14:58:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard