Maybe... id do the same if i was them8%8% - 7
Undecided5%5% - 4
No, arabs are ok people37%37% - 30
Theyre all cowards out there6%6% - 5
Whats an arab?13%13% - 11
Total: 80
James-m
+28|6569|England
Sorry, but arabs are cowards. They cant fight a proper war, if they did theyd get smashed to shit, so they resort to cowardly tactics such as IED's, they cant stand and fight like men.
James-m
+28|6569|England
ok, who put NO? come forward coward
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6863|Reykjavík, Iceland.
What would you do if you were fighting a military force hundred times more well-trained and higher-tech equipment?

If they fight conventional warfare they will get slaughtered instantly.

And btw. I think you are referring to Insurgents / Terrorists, because not all Arabs are terrorists...
James-m
+28|6569|England
yeah, your right, ok sorry lol i worded it wrong. i agree. not al arabs are terrorists, but a good percentage are.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

James-m wrote:

yeah, your right, ok sorry lol i worded it wrong. i agree. not al arabs are terrorists, but a good percentage are.
A good ppm maybe...
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

James-m wrote:

Sorry, but arabs are cowards. They cant fight a proper war, if they did theyd get smashed to shit, so they resort to cowardly tactics such as IED's, they cant stand and fight like men.
LOL! proper war? Sounds like something the Bristish would have said about the Americans during the revolutionary war because of the use of guerilla warfare instead of standing and volleying.

Think sides, !((good||bad) || (right||wrong)).

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-08-01 10:37:12)

James-m
+28|6569|England
comon people, these people are cowards. if they wanted to fight properly they shouldnt have jumped outa their tanks and choppers and thrown on a turban and some rags as soon as we got into saudi again....
James-m
+28|6569|England

jsnipy wrote:

James-m wrote:

LOL! proper war? Sounds like something the Bristish would have said about the Americans during the revolutionary war because of the use of guerilla warfare instead of standing and volleying.
you heard me lol, a proper war.

from this day Jihad means cowards war. theres no such thing as a holy war, thats fucking crap. NO god would want death, not even that stupid idiot allah or whatever its called.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6611|Scarborough Yorkshire England

James-m wrote:

A very sweeping satement does that mean all arabs, how many do you know?
James-m
+28|6569|England
well, i cant tell you all the ones i know, but i can say i know, erm, ahmed or abdullah...... oh wait, theyre all called that. how many middle eastern people are called dave?
Sydney
2λчиэλ

James-m wrote:

comon people, these people are cowards. if they wanted to fight properly they shouldnt have jumped outa their tanks and choppers and thrown on a turban and some rags as soon as we got into saudi again....
(Assuming you are talking about Iraq):
Iraqi insurgents never had tanks and choppers, Iraqi army and the republican guard had tanks and choppers, don't mix those together
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6639|Cork, Ireland
What ARE Arabs? I mean, an Arab? Sounds like on 'o them new fangled, genetically engineered fruits if you ask me
James-m
+28|6569|England

PBAsydney wrote:

James-m wrote:

Iraqi insurgents never had tanks and choppers, Iraqi army and the republican guard had tanks and choppers, don't mix those together
what imtrying to work out is where did they all go? the main army i mean. not the insurgents, theyre bloody everywhere
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6753|Oslo, Norway
YES, and the thread is shouting: I'm a poopoohead!!!11
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

James-m wrote:

well, i cant tell you all the ones i know, but i can say i know, erm, ahmed or abdullah...... oh wait, theyre all called that. how many middle eastern people are called dave?
Thats about as smart as officers drinking pgtips in tents before they got slaughtered fighting the zulu
Sydney
2λчиэλ

James-m wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

James-m wrote:

from this day Jihad means cowards war. theres no such thing as a holy war, thats fucking crap. NO god would want death, not even that stupid idiot allah or whatever its called.
Allah is the same god that we believe in, you just called god a stupid idiot.
(I'm Atheist, not offended at all myself, some might be)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736
so all arabs are terrorists from this thread? just wow.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
James-m
+28|6569|England
ever owned a quater of the world yank? nah, well, if you keep going on the way you are, itll soon be called the united middle east states
Sydney
2λчиэλ

James-m wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

James-m wrote:

what imtrying to work out is where did they all go? the main army i mean. not the insurgents, theyre bloody everywhere
The army was "dissolved" kind of, once they established democracy. (IIRC)
James-m
+28|6569|England

PBAsydney wrote:

James-m wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Allah is the same god that we believe in, you just called god a stupid idiot.
(I'm Atheist, not offended at all myself, some might be)
how is allah a western god? think before you speak lol. i know i cant talk lol
Sea_JayUK
+19|6543|Notts
No, 'arabs' are not cowards. I can't believe someone would actually post such a thing. You are the product of a ceaseless propoganda campaign aimed at the lowest and most unintelligent section of a society, luckily very few of your kind ever make it into the higher echilons and thus have little power over what actually happens in the world.

Either that or your very immature.
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

James-m wrote:

ever owned a quater of the world yank? nah, well, if you keep going on the way you are, itll soon be called the united middle east states
btw nice job in the cup
James-m
+28|6569|England

jsnipy wrote:

James-m wrote:

btw nice job in the cup
whats this world series you wankers play? how can you call it the world series when only yanks play it? lol idiot
James-m
+28|6569|England
thats why you yanks make your own sports, you cant play internationally can you.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6549|Global Command
I voted no. Just because they are not smart enough to stop killing each other and form a united force doesn't mean they are cowards.
Backwards camel humping fanatics? Yes.
Cowards? No.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard