EvilJebus
+11|6646

DY1-DUK wrote:

Chuzuki wrote:

Arkanon wrote:

because I don't have the cojones to play with the SVD.
Headshots are headshots, and you can get the 3 shots off with the SVD before the L96A1 can get off two.
huh??
what don't you get?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6612|Your attic
Look, a gun is only as good as the person who uses it, even if your using an AK-101 you can still be beaten by someone whos good with an MP5, same as anyone whos good with a M95 can beat anyone whos not so good with any other rifle. Guns do jack shit, the person behind the gun does the work, and whatever they feel comfortable playing with is there choice.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6612|Your attic

EvilJebus wrote:

DY1-DUK wrote:

Chuzuki wrote:

Headshots are headshots, and you can get the 3 shots off with the SVD before the L96A1 can get off two.
huh??
what don't you get?
Probobly the fact that an SVD can fire all 10 rounds before a L9 can even reload its second shot??
Chuzuki
+3|6649

Towelly wrote:

EvilJebus wrote:

DY1-DUK wrote:

huh??
what don't you get?
Probobly the fact that an SVD can fire all 10 rounds before a L9 can even reload its second shot??
3 shots != 10
Pay attention.
EvilJebus
+11|6646

Towelly wrote:

Look, a gun is only as good as the person who uses it, even if your using an AK-101 you can still be beaten by someone whos good with an MP5, same as anyone whos good with a M95 can beat anyone whos not so good with any other rifle. Guns do jack shit, the person behind the gun does the work, and whatever they feel comfortable playing with is there choice.
Yeah, too bad you forgot the fact that the person in turn is only as good as the gun. If I have my crosshairs on a guys head, and I click the mouse, I expect the guys head to explode in a shower of brain matter. I don't want a 50/50 change that the bullet will fly off and land harmlessly to the left, right, or over his head. So yeah, a fucking retard wielding a PKM can get own'd by a expert with a pistol with 5 rounds, but if I were facing somebody of equal skill, and he had a M95 and I have the L96, I'll be the one walking away with an intact skull.
EvilJebus
+11|6646

Towelly wrote:

EvilJebus wrote:

DY1-DUK wrote:

huh??
what don't you get?
The 10th shot wouldn't hit a fucking barn, it's pointless to fire all 10 that fast.
I_am_Waffen
+0|6670
My 2 Cents

Only noobs who can't aim use the L96 because they can't afford to miss so they need that 95% damage shot because they obviously can't hit moving targets even if their running straight at them. The L96 is the Counter-Strike fan gun. Everytime I see a L96 I know I can take my time and kill you. (HUH, I KEEL YOU FIRST NUBLET KEKEKEKEKE ZERG RUSH). Quiet little nubling, most people who use this gun take their sweet time to aim and fire, or their pretending that its CS and their standing, walking, crouching, or any type of movement type effect to shoot at you. This allows me to know that these users have no absolute discipline and will panic once I start popping shots off at them and attempt to pistol me down. Instead of cockblocking  (Can I say that?) certain door ways or using a claymore that they didn't blantatly waste earlier on to kill the uncertain guy they continue their thing only to find themselves at the end of my gun barrel dead on the ground.

The statistics are shown in a stable environment. This means they did these statistics in either a mod program that allows them to see the statistics of the weapons or the people tested it in a stable environment with absolutely no environmental variables.  (Environmental variables, whats dat?) The enviromental variable is the most underrated or unknown trait in the game except by good commanders. Some maps actually have a wind pattern that effects your bullet at longer ranges. Same goes for artillery which is why in some maps the commander needs to aim off of his target to hit .

My preference is the M95, for me its all skill no gun. I can easily get a headshot off of you as your running, I know that if your shooting at me with a range rifle and if I don't move and am about to shoot you you will begin to start jumping around knowing that I am a better player then you and you are about to die. My best Sniper record was in Wake Island as America. I sat in the Chinese Airbase and killed morons who thought their 96's were a better gun then my M95. I killed over 30 idiots and noobs and around 12 kills they even knew i was there. It was all discipline and skill that saved me. If I didn't have the M95 I would've been screwed. I shot helicopter pilots out of the sky with it, I killed the airplane pilot twice as he was slowing down to ammo up, and I even nailed the headshots on all the infantry who were shooting at me.

After all of that I can determine that I, am a man. You sir suck. You will never see me unlock a L96, unlocking it is as disgraceful as earning a Purple Heart.

My 2 cents.
Brasso
+1,549|6651

One word: Bullet drop.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.

haffeysucks wrote:

LMAO nice one.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6663|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

haffeysucks wrote:

one word:

fail.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-08-01 10:03:02)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6612|Your attic

spawnofthemist wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

one word:

fail.
QFE
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6741|The Netherlands
4 words, i love my m95.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6548|London (At Heart)

EvilJebus wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

no it is a good gun so STFU
I love your argument here, "it's a good gun". Wow where are some fact moron? How about, its NOT a good gun, every stat says that is is STATISTICLY WORSE THAN THE M42 L96A1. That's a fact, don't give me shit like "oh, it shoot good an does a lot of damage". No, it sucks, it is stupid and not a good gun.

Sham wrote:

I think the M95 is better than the L96, because I have a feel for the gun, simple as.

I shoot, you die, you don't have a chance to shoot back.
Oh yeah, just about as smart as your friend above you. Some nice evidence you have, "I have a better feal for it". Fuck that, the gun is worse, everything says it is, just because you "think" it is better doesn't mean it is. I KNOW it is worse, there is FACTS telling it just isn't as good as the L96 or the M42 or the SVD or the Type 88.

If I ever see either of you using a M95 on a server with out a jet or helicopter, I will call you an idiot.
Please learn to spell my name before you try to flame me, then I might take your incoherent blibbering seriously.

Thanks,

Shem
Impaqt
+37|6659|Chicago, Il
I love the people who claim they are "leet Snipers" but dont have stats links and use a different in-game name than around here.....    Your so cool......

Why do peoples weapon preferences bother folks?     Whatsthe point of saying "The weapon you like sucks ass"???

THe M95 is a gun that takes a little bit of work to master...   But sniping people out of choppers has got to be one of the most fun things to do inthe game..... 

I can headshot the same with all the Sniper Rifles.....   And if you Time your shots, and Kill the person your shooting at, your position doesnt need to be given away...  On that not..  If your sitting around waiting for people tocome get you..  They will.....  I never stay int he same position for more than 3 kills....   A Commander spotting you is WAY more effective than someone tracing your muzzleflash or report.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6663|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
the M95 is a high class weapon to use..
it is practical (headshots. most powerful bullet based weapon in the game)
and efficient (noob ejection from chopper/jet/ATV seats)

yes.. i TK for ATV's
Chuzuki
+3|6649

I_am_Waffen wrote:

My 2 Cents
My 2 cents.
Thanks for the 4 cents, although I can't tell what you were giving them for...CS or SC reference?  So what if it's a CS fan gun, as I've said before

Chuzuki wrote:

It's a matter of preference
Either way, you're a noob, and in your own words, only noobs who can't aim because of bullet drop use the M95.  I don't care if you pistol or claymore or even jerk off while you medic whore on Karkand, this thread is about the M95 and how much it sucks.  Don't try to show off by telling us how you got owned last with the names changed around.  You're just too stupid and closed minded to even try the L96A1, SVD, or Type 88, but you'll insists time and time again that you could kill anyone who stands in your way with the M95.  I don't know what autoaim hacks you're using, but every other sniper rifle is better in every way.

@Impaqt:  Shooting out helicopter pilots is fun, I've had my fair share of it too.  The only reason I'm complaining is because EVERYONE uses the M95, and I constantly own them with the SVD.  It's getting too easy to kill snipers, and somehow everyone thinks because it's a bigger calibre it gets better headshots?  I suppose with quantum principles it technically has a better chance to get a headshot if fired in a completely random direction, but tell that to the business end of my SVD.  BTW, my stats are listed.

Last edited by Chuzuki (2006-08-01 10:26:03)

senor_fulff
+25|6781|Yorkshire, UK.
Semi-auto snipers are for people who need more than 1 shot....
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6612|Your attic

Chuzuki wrote:

Chuzuki wrote:

It's a matter of preference
Either way, you're a noob, and in your own words, only noobs who can't aim because of bullet drop use the M95.  I don't care if you pistol or claymore or even jerk off while you medic whore on Karkand, this thread is about the M95 and how much it sucks.  Don't try to show off by telling us how you got owned last with the names changed around.  You're just too stupid and closed minded to even try the L96A1, SVD, or Type 88, but you'll insists time and time again that you could kill anyone who stands in your way with the M95.  I don't know what autoaim hacks you're using, but every other sniper rifle is better in every way.
Quoting yourself = Fail
02fxnmaurer
+75|6503|Birmingham UK
i h8 the gun so over-rated everytime some private goes up a rank i bet u he'd choose the m95, besides crosshairs are way to thick
Wicked97
+5|6546

Chuzuki wrote:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla whine whine bla bla bla bla whine whine bla bla bla bla bla bla. Whine whine bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla whine bla whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine bla bla bla bla whine bla bla bla bla whine whine whine whine whine bla bla bla
Just a quick cliff note to those who dont like reading crying babble from babies.
Chuzuki
+3|6649
02fxnmaurer FTW.

Towelly, I quote because you flame without reading.  Or can you read?

And apparently senor_fulff hasn't figured out headshots yet.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6754|Oslo, Norway
I prefer the M95 over the other snipers, why? because i am used to it and it takes all kit's down to 2 helath bars for an incredibily easy  pistol kill! say what you want about it cause you can't handle the look of it or the crosshairs...
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6773|Nederland
m95 is great.. when u try a little with it u get used to it. i got many headys with it
Chuzuki
+3|6649

WilhelmSissener wrote:

I prefer the M95 over the other snipers, why? because i am used to it and it takes all kit's down to 2 helath bars for an incredibily easy  pistol kill! say what you want about it cause you can't handle the look of it or the crosshairs...
I guess I forgot to mention it's ugly..but you're one of the few who will actually use the pistol to finish off the kill.
I_am_Waffen
+0|6670

Impaqt wrote:

I love the people who claim they are "leet Snipers" but don't have stats links and use a different in-game name than around here.....    Your so cool......
Showing off your stats don't prove anything other then your a stat whore. =/

I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say that we're not "leet snipers". We're just better then the other snipers.

Besides, Spec Ops FTW

Thanks for the 4 cents, although I can't tell what you were giving them for...CS or SC reference?  So what if it's a CS fan gun, as I've said before
Great job for blatantly ignoring a well constructed post for a simple insult.

Either way, you're a noob, and in your own words, only noobs who can't aim because of bullet drop use the M95.  I don't care if you pistol or claymore or even jerk off while you medic whore on Karkand, this thread is about the M95 and how much it sucks.  Don't try to show off by telling us how you got owned last with the names changed around.  You're just too stupid and closed minded to even try the L96A1, SVD, or Type 88, but you'll insists time and time again that you could kill anyone who stands in your way with the M95.  I don't know what auto aim hacks you're using, but every other sniper rifle is better in every way.
Some advice, if your going to argue about balance please add some constructive criticism into your post instead of handing out insults with wild bragging from users from the forums and random insults to show that you are smart.

Oh well, time to go to work and Spec Ops FTW .

Last edited by I_am_Waffen (2006-08-01 10:55:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard