Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6809|UK
comon mate, not as bad as you make out... thats a debt for 60 years, i would say that is pretty bad.
|AIA| DAS
+23|6540|Me Dad's Wilkins

cosmichippo aka 2nd LT Ignorant Nutter wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

cosmichippo wrote:

First of all, on your first point: Americans did not create the internet. Sir Timothy "Tim" John Berners-Lee, (born June 8, 1955 in London) is the inventor of the World Wide Web and director of the World Wide Web Consortium, which oversees its continued development.
On your second point, I don't need to bash Miscrosoft much...that's just too easy.
On your third point: George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3706/b … akexk6.jpg
The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, and new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.
Bin Laden and Bush: FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, said: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot." - The evidence against Bin Laden, promised by Secretary of State Colin Powell on September 23, 2001, has yet to be made available to the public.
Here is a detailed chart of the BushLaden Network: http://www.prisonplanet.com/bush_laden_network.htm

America and Saddam Hussein: Saddam Hussein may well have small stocks of chemical and biological weapons in his arsenal because we know from confirmed Senate reports that Donald Rumsfeld was dispatched as Ronald Reagan’s envoy in 1983 to sell them to him. Or how about the cataclysmic Iran-Iraq war of the 1980s, when Washington, fully aware that Saddam was using mustard and nerve gas against Iranian civilians, calculated that it was better to keep backing him as the lesser of two evils. US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is shown in a clip from Iraqi television shaking hands with Saddam in 1983 when he was President Ronald Reagan's special representative for the Middle East.
Shown the clip 20 years later, Rumsfeld muses: "Where did you get this video? ... Isn't that interesting? There I am."

In conclusion: Paaaleease..open your eyes to the facts. Not Mainstream Media which is controlled and monitored by your Government.
President Bush called, he doesn't like your photo and is mobilizing a small girl scout troop to come up north and take control of Canada... Be afraid, be very afraid!

In all seriousness, You shouldn't quote an 'Alex Jones' site, if you want to be taken seriously...He is clearly a nutter.
oh please..AJ is a nutter? You are so ignorant. You obviously know nothing about the man. He is your (as an American) God Sent!  Here is your so called, "nutter". http://ksgaccman.harvard.edu/iop/events … amp;Type=P
WTF does that have to do with anything.  So a known liberal University has him speak on political issues.  So F'in What.  So I guess you agree with his views on 9/11 also.  Go re watch Loose Change...Crazy Canuck.

Last edited by |AIA| DAS (2006-07-31 07:54:30)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6725|Canada

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

Pubic wrote:

How would America's economy be today if it hadn't helped Europe so much?  How much influence would it weild in the world today?
Considering we flipped the bill - I would say alot better than it is.

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Then you know nothing about economics. The US became the superpower directly after the war, coincidence?  You certainly wouldn't have had the petrodollar system which is the only thing stopping recession in the US at the moment.....

Oh and are you familar with the diffrenece between a loan and a grant?  You didn't put anything in to Europe that you didn't want repaying back, either financially or deal-wise.......
Don't expect anything intelligent to come from this guy  he licks lowing's boots
cosmichippo
+5|6529|New Brunswick, Canada

|AIA| DAS wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

President Bush called, he doesn't like your photo and is mobilizing a small girl scout troop to come up north and take control of Canada... Be afraid, be very afraid!

In all seriousness, You shouldn't quote an 'Alex Jones' site, if you want to be taken seriously...He is clearly a nutter.
oh please..AJ is a nutter? You are so ignorant. You obviously know nothing about the man. He is your (as an American) God Sent!  Here is your so called, "nutter". http://ksgaccman.harvard.edu/iop/events … amp;Type=P
WTF does that have to do with anything.  So a known liberal University has him speak on political issues.  So F'in What.  So I guess you agree with his views on 9/11 also.  Go re watch Loose Change...Crazy Canuck.
lol whatever then...you can beleive whatever you want. Government has always been corrupt..always. In any country. America especially. If youwant to beleive 19 terrorists flew into the WTC buildings, then you go ahead. Larry Silverstein even said himself that there was an order to pull the building. You make me laugh man. You believe everything mainstream has to offer you.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6555
sorry, double post

Last edited by BFROE|IndianScout (2006-07-31 13:16:07)

BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6555
The Internet is a worldwide network of thousands of computers and computer networks. It is a public, voluntary, and cooperative effort between the connected institutions and is not owned or operated by any single organization.  The Internet and Transmission Control Protocols were initially developed in 1973 by American computer scientist Vinton Cerf as part of a project sponsored by the United States Department of Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) and directed by American engineer Robert Kahn.   
The Internet began as a computer network of ARPA (ARPAnet) that linked computer networks at several universities and research laboratories in the United States. The World Wide Web was developed in 1989 by English computer scientist Timothy Berners-Lee for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinton_Cerf
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6576|Denmizzark!!
you might hate me for this but your president is the devil in disguise..
|AIA| DAS

cosmichippo wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

lol whatever then...you can beleive whatever you want. Government has always been corrupt..always. In any country. America especially. If youwant to beleive 19 terrorists flew into the WTC buildings, then you go ahead. Larry Silverstein even said himself that there was an order to pull the building. You make me laugh man. You believe everything mainstream has to offer you.
How come everytime you post I hear Twilight Zone music...?

Yeah, a conspiracy, very intresting

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/cuckoo.gif
Cuckoo, Cuckoo
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6643|132 and Bush

So I guess you agree with his views on 9/11 also.  Go re watch Loose Change...Crazy Canuck.
ooor educate yourself.
http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5154

I think we war mongling American should invade Canada it wouldn't be tough.
The surrender will come quickly, they're French after all...
Let's not foget that not only do they speak French but a lot of them are. We should see white flags before we even leave home!

America                       Canada
Armed Forces Budget:     $276,700,000,000     $7,861,000,000
Manpower:                            73,597,731              7,158,016
Best Ground Weapon:     M-1 Abrams Tank         "Mounties"
Military Hero:                    Gen. MacArthur               Dudley Do-Right
Patriotic Music:              Lee Greenwood                 Celine Dion
Backbone:                    Fully Developed                 Missing
Secret Weapon:                Stealth Technology           Rabid Beavers

We're letting Canada keep the North. It will from now on be known as the smaller version of Canada, "Canadi" (Pronounced "Canadee"). The plan for the new border is below:
https://www.invadecanada.us/boundries4.gif
http://www.invadecanada.us/
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6725|Canada
lol you can't be serious 
give us more credit than that!!  We sold the US Light armors of our own design and apparently they pwn, we have all the same weapons as you (to some extent) and a competent, though smaller fighting force.  Keep in mind that the population of Canada is roughly the same as that of the state of California (a few years ago)  ~31-32 mil.  I've seen LAVs around the seaforth armory stopping traffic lol dunno why.
We don't have the manpower you do but we hold our own on the ground.   In the air/ at sea, another matter.  We have CC 118  (F/A-18C/D) and ageing helicopters, CC130s (C-130) other ageing air assets, BUT we do train pilots with America.  Pilots from Comox base anually fly to Alberta for games with the American pilots of some squadron I can't remember
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6526|denmark

redhawk454 wrote:

I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the Internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. 2: America is the home to Microsoft(ok bad example) but for most of the people who play BF2, that includes windows. 3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein). Oh I am sorry that was supposed to be about WMD's actually it was about human rights. Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America. Afghanistan held Osama Bin Ladin. Saddam Hussein was no different than Adolph Hitler. No matter what I put here, there will be but this, but that, but its. I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
1) if America hadn't invented the Internet - someone else would. you are not the only guys cable of doing such thing - only the first, in this case.

2) if we couldn't play BF2 - maybe we'd just play something else - and be just as happy about it.

3) America was the only thing that prevented Hitler from taking over Europe??? wauw.. here I thought for all those years, that Russia, Norway, France, Benelux, england and the resistance movements all over Europe might had something to do with it..

and by the way - in the 1930's the Nazi was glorifying themselves - just as you do know.... interesting, huh..
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6583|vancouver

Kmarion wrote:

Let's not foget that not only do they speak French but a lot of them are. We should see white flags before we even leave home!

LOL @ "war mongling America" and Lee Greenwood.  I can't wait to be American too, so I can be a little war mongling and sing along with Lee.
cosmichippo

Kmarion wrote:

So I guess you agree with his views on 9/11 also.  Go re watch Loose Change...Crazy Canuck.
ooor educate yourself.

We're letting Canada keep the North. It will from now on be known as the smaller version of Canada, "Canadi" (Pronounced "Canadee"). The plan for the new border is below:
http://www.invadecanada.us/boundries4.gif
Educate myself? LOL whatever. Dude..you are unbelievable..you believe that crap? Its a perfectly punctured hole...as well, there is no plane wreckage, at all!!! Planes leave wreckage Einstein. Windows are still in tact just feet where the "cruise missile" went threw the building. The pentagon is the most highly secured building in the world, lets have some real footage please...there is hundreds of cameras that covered that side of the building...nothing , i say again, nothing concrete form your Govt has been released to prove a "plane" hit the pentagon. Too funny..educate myself..lol
First of all, "mongling" is not a word genius...it's"mongering" Second,We are a Bi-lingual country...that doesn't make us stupid, that makes us more intelligent. An ignorant person like you assumes we are all French and live in igloos. Thirdly, What is America? It's a country full of immigrants!!! Most of which are illegal! Do you know what Deep Integration is? Probably not lol ...why don't you look that up. Your boundaries are a little off.

To be proud that your country is shady, blood thirsty, power hungry, is your own prerogative. Good for you. I take pride in being the most helpful, peaceful, country in the world. Oh, and an additional note to prove that you are war mongers, continue reading.

Just in case you've gotten the impression that the Bush administration isn't seriously considering a military strike against Iran using both conventional and nuclear weapons, see the Amer can Progress Action Fund's 4-10-06 Progress Report, "The Nuclear Option."  You can read it below or at: http://www.americanprogressaction.org/s … p;b=917053
We should be deeply skeptical about the legitimacy of the Bush administration's cause for war, because: (a) we know that the war-profiteering neocons prefer their illegal "Bush Doctrine of Preemptive War" to the civilized pursuit of diplomatic and juridical solutions; (b) we have every reason to believe that a conventional aerial strike against Iran would quickly escalate into a regional war with global terrorist blow back; and (c) their plan for a nuclear strike against Iran is "completely nuts," insofar as it would be both a monstrous war crime and a humanitarian disaster of the first magnitude......but what's new?? Never stopped you before.

If Americans thought for a minute to invade Canada, you would be invaded by most countries of the world almost instantly. I'm proud that we are not WAR MONGERS as you. Besides that, every Canadian soldier is trained 5 jobs to every Americans 1. Wouldn't want to overload your brain. I know driving a Hummer and then changing its tire is quite a feat. (I seen it happen. Pulled over in my M109 Howitzer to a broken down American HumV with buddy sitting in the front twiddling his thumbs. I said to him, "Do you need a hand? What's the problem?" he says, "Oh nothing, just waiting for the tire guy to get here to change it." The Spare is mounted on the back.) LMAO
Educate myself..you're funny man..i would tear you up on Current events and world issues.

Last edited by cosmichippo (2006-08-01 07:36:44)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6643|132 and Bush

We have a google educated scholar amongst us, oh no.
There was plenty of wreckage watch the video and see for yourself before you post.

Honestly I think this guy is about to have a nervous breakdown. His replies keep descending and now he is reduced to talking about some dude changing a tire.

He has told me he would tear me up in Trivial Pursuit and Current event's despite having the slightest knowledge of me or my education. Wow a cyber threat!  Either he is really ignorant, young, or has a real tiny one(We know its cold up there). The jury is still out.

I am proud of my country and yes it is my perogative.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-08-01 08:32:32)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
|AIA| DAS

cosmichippo"Madman Crazy Canuck" wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ooor educate yourself.

Educate myself? LOL whatever. Dude..you are unbelievable..you believe that crap? Its a perfectly punctured hole...as well, there is no plane wreckage, at all!!! Planes leave wreckage Einstein. Windows are still in tact just feet where the "cruise missile" went threw the building. The pentagon is the most highly secured building in the world, lets have some real footage please...there is hundreds of cameras that covered that side of the building...nothing , i say again, nothing concrete form your Govt has been released to prove a "plane" hit the pentagon. Too funny..educate myself..lol
First of all, "mongling" is not a word genius...it's"mongering" Second,We are a Bi-lingual country...that doesn't make us stupid, that makes us more intelligent. An ignorant person like you assumes we are all French and live in igloos. Thirdly, What is America? It's a country full of immigrants!!! Most of which are illegal! Do you know what Deep Integration is? Probably not lol ...why don't you look that up. Your boundaries are a little off.

To be proud that your country is shady, blood thirsty, power hungry, is your own prerogative. Good for you. I take pride in being the most helpful, peaceful, country in the world. Oh, and an additional note to prove that you are war mongers, continue reading.

Just in case you've gotten the impression that the Bush administration isn't seriously considering a military strike against Iran using both conventional and nuclear weapons, see the Amer can Progress Action Fund's 4-10-06 Progress Report, "The Nuclear Option."  You can read it below or at: http://www.americanprogressaction.org/s … p;b=917053
We should be deeply skeptical about the legitimacy of the Bush administration's cause for war, because: (a) we know that the war-profiteering neocons prefer their illegal "Bush Doctrine of Preemptive War" to the civilized pursuit of diplomatic and juridical solutions; (b) we have every reason to believe that a conventional aerial strike against Iran would quickly escalate into a regional war with global terrorist blow back; and (c) their plan for a nuclear strike against Iran is "completely nuts," insofar as it would be both a monstrous war crime and a humanitarian disaster of the first magnitude......but what's new?? Never stopped you before.

If Americans thought for a minute to invade Canada, you would be invaded by most countries of the world almost instantly. I'm proud that we are not WAR MONGERS as you. Besides that, every Canadian soldier is trained 5 jobs to every Americans 1. Wouldn't want to overload your brain. I know driving a Hummer and then changing its tire is quite a feat. (I seen it happen. Pulled over in my M109 Howitzer to a broken down American HumV with buddy sitting in the front twiddling his thumbs. I said to him, "Do you need a hand? What's the problem?" he says, "Oh nothing, just waiting for the tire guy to get here to change it." The Spare is mounted on the back.) LMAO
Educate myself..you're funny man..i would tear you up on Current events and world issues.
No sense argueing with this punk, He's lost his mind!!!!!

"Most of the immigrants in America are illegal."  Let's look at this statement... America's population around 300,000,000, illegal immigrants (estimated) 12,000,000, percentage of illegals = 4%

"Where is the plane wreckage?" -  How about here...
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack008.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack007.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack006.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack005.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack004.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack003.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack002.jpg https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/AIADAS/pentagonwrack001.jpg

Think of it this way, if there was a conspiracy.  There would be no loose change video.  Think about it, the guys that made the video would have been dealt with Lee Harvey Oswald style.

Also, don't get me wrong to the other canadians here, I love Canada.  But the invade Canada thing, I'm sure was a joke, But even if it wasn't you can't obviously believe any of the crap you typed about holding your own.  Please say your joking, if the US government wanted to it would have done it by now.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6643|132 and Bush

|AIA| DAS wrote:

Also, don't get me wrong to the other canadians here, I love Canada.  But the invade Canada thing, I'm sure was a joke, But even if it wasn't you can't obviously believe any of the crap you typed about holding your own.  Please say your joking, if the US government wanted to it would have done it by now.
It was a joke. My Dads family lives there. This guy needs to relax.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
|AIA| DAS

Kmarion wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

It was a joke. My Dads family lives there. This guy needs to relax.
Agreed.
RadioKon
+2|6626|Atlanta, GA
Best thing about this thread.....the epeens growing!!! /flex
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6725|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

n conclusion: Paaaleease..open your eyes to the facts. Not Mainstream Media which is controlled and monitored by your Government

WTF????? Are you for real? IF that were true, Mainstream media would be reporting ALL the good we have done in Iraq, instead of spreading the hate of America through its Bias hatred of the war by reporting the Negatives EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF THE DAY! Thus Swaying the worlds opinion of us. Ted Turner has done more to Hurt America than Bush EVER could!
Good Job,

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-08-01 22:41:21)

HeimdalX
+37|6693
I love people that are so far to the right that they call Fox News Liberal or Mainstream.

Try watching BBC news and compare.
cosmichippo

|AIA| DAS wrote:

cosmichippo"Madman Crazy Canuck" wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ooor educate yourself.

No sense argueing with this punk, He's lost his mind!!!!!

"Most of the immigrants in America are illegal."  Let's look at this statement... America's population around 300,000,000, illegal immigrants (estimated) 12,000,000, percentage of illegals = 4%

"Where is the plane wreckage?" -  How about here...
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack008.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack007.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack006.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack005.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack004.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack003.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack002.jpg http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191 … ack001.jpg

Think of it this way, if there was a conspiracy.  There would be no loose change video.  Think about it, the guys that made the video would have been dealt with Lee Harvey Oswald style.

Lee harvey Oswald style..lol and I suppose you think it was he that shot J.F.K? Why don't you watch the assaination video again. Once the car has already passed the observatory tower and he is shot in the head, his head flys "BACKWARDS" not forwards like physics would demand.
As far as the immigrant thing goes, I was driving home a point, why don't you read some real statistics.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/back1405.html
cosmichippo

HeimdalX wrote:

I love people that are so far to the right that they call Fox News Liberal or Mainstream.

Try watching BBC news and compare.
I agree, the scary thing is, people rely on that BS news for their info,. No wonder they are so confused.lol If people really want to know what FOX news is about I suggest watching this. http://www.outfoxed.org/
jonsimon
+224|6538

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

If there is ever a disaster who is there to help first? Thats right, America.
We're only there first because we caused the disaster.
redhawk454
+50|6591|Divided States of America

I_invented_BF2 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the Internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. 2: America is the home to Microsoft(ok bad example) but for most of the people who play BF2, that includes windows. 3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein). Oh I am sorry that was supposed to be about WMD's actually it was about human rights. Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America. Afghanistan held Osama Bin Ladin. Saddam Hussein was no different than Adolph Hitler. No matter what I put here, there will be but this, but that, but its. I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
1) if America hadn't invented the Internet - someone else would. you are not the only guys cable of doing such thing - only the first, in this case.

2) if we couldn't play BF2 - maybe we'd just play something else - and be just as happy about it.

3) America was the only thing that prevented Hitler from taking over Europe??? wauw.. here I thought for all those years, that Russia, Norway, France, Benelux, england and the resistance movements all over Europe might had something to do with it..

and by the way - in the 1930's the Nazi was glorifying themselves - just as you do know.... interesting, huh..
Where does it say "America was the only thing preventing Hitler from taking over europe"? Funny I thought I typed America Bailed France and England out during WWII. If England could have defeated the nazis, why didnt they. If france could have, they should have before the nazis moved in.
redhawk454
+50|6591|Divided States of America

HeimdalX wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein). Oh I am sorry that was supposed to be about WMD's actually it was about human rights. Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America. Afghanistan held Osama Bin Ladin. Saddam Hussein was no different than Adolph Hitler. No matter what I put here, there will be but this, but that, but its. I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
I am american, I love my country. But you are an idiot.

Let's start this off right:

Comparing Saddam Hussein to Adolf Hitler is like comparing someone who commited manslaughter of an infant that happened to be brain dead and a serial killer who's killed hundreds. Saddam Hussein 200,000k - Adolf Hitler on the other hand(quoting from wikipedia) 9 to 11 million. Inch high midget versus that 7 foot tall Chinese basketball player, chewing gum on the bottom of his shoe.

We caused World War II, and I'm not giving amnesty to the rest of Europe involved in World War I. You caused it too. We took Germany's land, they wanted it back. Japan on the other hand, we had a trade embargo against them. They were attacking China, which they had done over a long expanse of history and probably will again at some point and we decided hey, no more oil for you. They were huge importers then, still are. Japan says oh no we're going to run out of resources, shit lets bomb America. We enter World War II. Did we really keep our nose out of that like we said we did?

Afghanistan had Osama, Usama, or however you want to spell his name... where is he? America went after him for 9/11, gave up?

Iraq, we helped put Saddam Hussein in power because of the whole Iran thing. Oh wait that never happened, no Iran-Contra affair, no Watergate, no Bay of Pigs.

Explain Grenada? They exported too much nutmeg?

America is against collectivism but we sure as hell collectively fuck the ass of any country we see fit for whatever reason.

Iraq was a humanitarian effort, yeah right. Explain the warring nations in Africa. The Sudan for instance. The genocide that has been going on since before Iraq started and is still going on now. Does it really take a million people to die for us to do something if it holds no economic interest? Are we scared of another Somalia, or are we scared of another Iraq? Oh wait fuck them because they're black right? Let them kill each other with the white man's weapons while they trade diamonds for death while we trade blood for oil.

You don't have to be blind to be a patriot.
Go ahead and pick it apart. It must have struck a nerve because it seems to have pissed you off. As far as Africa, which single dictator has killed as many of his own people with chemical weapons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard