CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Pansying around? Pansying around? Firing a rocket at Israel then running around a corner behind a house full of women and children to hide, that is pansying around. Thats bieng a straight out fag and a pussy. Hezbollah fighters are a bunch of snatches who are scared to fight face to face.
My point is that so are the Israelis.
1+ for the stupiest thing you've ever posted.
Well if you think bombing houseloads of women and children from a few thousand feet up is 'brave' then I guess we have a fundamental difference of opinion here.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6550

CameronPoe wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

My point is that so are the Israelis.
Well if you think bombing houseloads of women and children from a few thousand feet up is 'brave' then I guess we have a fundamental difference of opinion here.
Cameron your always wrong, but you wont accept that. No US soldier would hide behind his wife and child after firing missles into another country. These actions by Hezbollah just show you how little they care for the people of lebanon. Ive seen videos of Hezbollah firing missles then getting in a truck and running into an apartment complex. If they cant take being killed in open combat then they should lay down their arms and give back the kidnapped soldiers.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
That's because US soldiers get to hide behind tanks, with air cover.  Hizballah have cardboard, with a few pigeons trained to poop in white faces.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland
And what about the captured Hizbollah soldiers? And the land and Arab prisoners Hizbollah are fighting for?

EDIT: Spellings

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-08-01 01:57:01)

=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6542|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Cameron your always wrong, but you wont accept that. No US soldier would hide behind his wife and child after firing missles into another country. These actions by Hezbollah just show you how little they care for the people of lebanon. Ive seen videos of Hezbollah firing missles then getting in a truck and running into an apartment complex. If they cant take being killed in open combat then they should lay down their arms and give back the kidnapped soldiers.
Can you not see his point?????  You are saying it is cowardly not to fight in open warefare and Cameron is making the point that the Israelies' military arsenal is also designed to ensure they can strike from a safe distance.  Flying a Jet over lebenon and dropping bombs from 1000s ft up in the air is hardly open warefare.

The funny thing is, if asked what you'd do to defend your country in spite of an organised military, you'd probably tell me how you take up arms and then have a pop at these guys for doing the same...
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6550

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Can you not see his point?????  You are saying it is cowardly not to fight in open warefare and Cameron is making the point that the Israelies' military arsenal is also designed to ensure they can strike from a safe distance.  Flying a Jet over lebenon and dropping bombs from 1000s ft up in the air is hardly open warefare.

The funny thing is, if asked what you'd do to defend your country in spite of an organised military, you'd probably tell me how you take up arms and then have a pop at these guys for doing the same...
Using technology and hiding behind women and children is a very very different thing. What do you want Israel to do? Not use their jets because its unsportsman like? If hezbollah dosent want to fight then why did they start this conflict?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland
They didn't start it. Israel invaded and after a couple of years they got sick of it and left but never gave back Lebanese territory and prisoners

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-08-01 02:05:37)

-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6550

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

They didn't start it. Israel invaded and after a couple of years they got sick of it and left but never gave back Lebanese territory and prisoners
What do you call the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers and the launching of missles into Israel? That sounds like starting it to me. Israel left Lebanon over five years ago so dont start that BS that it was Israel who started this whole thing. Hezbollah, who is backed bay Iran and Syria, did this to take pressure off Iran.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6550
Im going to sleep. Hopefully you guys can take some time and realize that Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran are the ones bringing this problem upon the world.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland
Meh, it looks to me that Israel think they can do whatever they want because they have the US on their side. George Bush may just be the worst leader I have ever seen. He just had to get elected with support from all his rich Middle-East buddies. Why did he get this support? Because he gave Israel some big weapons.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6542|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

Using technology and hiding behind women and children is a very very different thing. What do you want Israel to do? Not use their jets because its unsportsman like? If hezbollah dosent want to fight then why did they start this conflict?
You don't think Hezbollah would use technology if that had it?  Unlike Israel, they don't have U.S sponsored Blackhawks, Jets and Tanks.  They don't have the biggest economy in the World bank rolling their activities or supplying them with weapons. 

With this in mind, only the most retarded Hezbollah leader would try and match Israel pound for pound, because they would lose!!!!!  Would you enter a fight you couldn't win?  Come on man, wake up and smell the coffee! 

IF (and it's staying at 'if' untill I have seen enough evidence although I do conceed it is likely) Hezbollah are placing their launchers in residential areas, I would say it was because they wouldn't expect the Israelies to dare fire at them because of their positions rather than hoping they are fired on for some kind of PR conspiracy.  It doesn't make sense, I mean......

Hez' leader - "let's place our rocket launchers, which are limited in numbers, here so they get blown up, reducing our aresnal, but getting the already tainted Israelies in the media's bad books" [/sarcasm]

....it would be a lot more hassle than its worth.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland
From where I'm standing, it seems that slot more people have thought Israel have overreacted majorly
choongy
+4|6471|SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what israel shouldda done is not using airstrikes, but rather send troops into lebanon and kill the hezzbohlla
you'd think so, but i think they're worried that it will be percieved as an all out invasion, something which they've claimed won't happen
choongy
+4|6471|SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
It really comes down to who you wanna back on this. Both sides have pulled some really bad crap, which is what's always going to happen in any conflict. Personally im backing Israel
choongy
+4|6471|SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Bubbalo wrote:

That's because US soldiers get to hide behind tanks, with air cover.  Hizballah have cardboard, with a few pigeons trained to poop in white faces.
lol zing

Last edited by choongy (2006-08-01 03:07:20)

henkus_
+1|6722
As long as lebanon doesn't unarm the hezzbohlla, it is israels only option, invading lebanon will be a atack on a nation bombing terrorist hideouts isn't, only bad thing is that the hideouts are between civilians.
if lebanon wants the israelies to stop bombing they will have to stop hezbohlla, there problem is that other islamic nations (iran, syria) will not support that line of action.

not only hezbohlla is hiding behing civilians, iran and syria are hiding behind a whole nation
BVC
+325|6687
If thats true, I think those observers need to be armed.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6694|New York

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Meh, it looks to me that Israel think they can do whatever they want because they have the US on their side. George Bush may just be the worst leader I have ever seen. He just had to get elected with support from all his rich Middle-East buddies. Why did he get this support? Because he gave Israel some big weapons.
YAh your right,(sarcasim) Where do you get your facts? How do you formulate your opinions? That has to be the biggest sack of crap ive read here. Ever!
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6694|New York

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

You don't think Hezbollah would use technology if that had it?  Unlike Israel, they don't have U.S sponsored Blackhawks, Jets and Tanks.  They don't have the biggest economy in the World bank rolling their activities or supplying them with weapons. 

With this in mind, only the most retarded Hezbollah leader would try and match Israel pound for pound, because they would lose!!!!!  Would you enter a fight you couldn't win?  Come on man, wake up and smell the coffee! 

IF (and it's staying at 'if' untill I have seen enough evidence although I do conceed it is likely) Hezbollah are placing their launchers in residential areas, I would say it was because they wouldn't expect the Israelies to dare fire at them because of their positions rather than hoping they are fired on for some kind of PR conspiracy.  It doesn't make sense, I mean......

Hez' leader - "let's place our rocket launchers, which are limited in numbers, here so they get blown up, reducing our aresnal, but getting the already tainted Israelies in the media's bad books" [/sarcasm]

....it would be a lot more hassle than its worth.
It IS Proven and Ill go find you the news quotes from Hezbolla, Lebbanon Govt, AND ill provide Pictures if you would like. OMFG Please turn on the Unbias news and watch you too will see the pictures. Ive seen them on Liberal news stations also.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6694|New York
Heres a Link, Ill find more and post them in this same post.

PROOF!

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news … 4a90605440

Dispute it if you can.
DSRTurtle
+56|6678

jonsimon wrote:

When you agreed that civillians were evil for harboring someone without a choice, you lost some creditibility.
If your talking to me about my statement about civillians harboring terrorists perhaps I should have said "knowningly harboring" instead.  It is the same thing in my mind as to "knowningly harboring a murderer."  I have lived in places that have been hit by terrorists.  Thay may color my judgement and views on things in your opinion.  You are entitled to them, just as I'm entitled to mine.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6532|vancouver

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

PROOF!

Dispute it if you can.
Written by Alan Dershowitz?!  I have no respect for that guy.  Check this... http://www.law.harvard.edu/faculty/ders … ter_16.pdf  See that "quote" from Noam Chomsky on the front page? "[T]he Jews do not merit a 'second homeland' because they already have New York, with a huge Jewish population, Jewish-run media, a Jewish mayor, and a domination of cultural and economic life."?

Pretty harsh, huh?  Bet you're wondering "did he really say that?!"  Well, guess what -- he did.  What Dershowitz doesn't want you to know, however, is the context.  Because it changes everything...  The New York Times had published an op-ed arguing that Palestinians didn't deserve "another Palestinian state, in addition to Jordan," and Chomsky was writing to them in response to that.

What might interest you further, though, are the thirteen words immediately before the chunk of text Dershowitz quoted: "We might ask how the Times would react to an Arab claim that the Jews do not merit a 'second homeland' because they already have New York, with a huge Jewish population, Jewish-run media, a Jewish mayor, and a domination of cultural and economic life." etc."

Pretty sneaky, because basically this means Dershowitz "cropped" the first thirteen words of the sentence to make it seem like the writer is supporting a position, rather than saying it's stupid.  Understand this: Dershowitz is not dumb.  He's just incredibly dishonest.  I wouldn't trust a word that emanates from his evil little brain and neither should you.

As for the National Post, it's soft, yet strong; smooth, yet absorbent...  Nah, I'm kidding -- I wouldn't let my worst enemy wipe his arse with it.  This thread is turning out to be a lesson in how Canadian media can be just as dodgy as anywhere else...  At least people have heard of Fox and CNN.    FYI, anything owned by CanWest or affiliated with the National Post is bullshit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Wasn't a very effective shield was it? Perhaps if the Israelis stopped pansying around and faced them man to man they wouldn't have to kill innocent people eh? Obliterating a patch of land from an aeroplane irrespective of who's below you is about as brave and dignified as firing rockets indiscriminately into an Israeli town.
Indeed. I disagree with both. Both are not dignified.

jonsimon wrote:

They are a diplomatic entity and are in fact mislabeled terrorists because of their limited millitary might.
Or perhaps kidnapping soldiers.

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

PROOF!

Dispute it if you can.
Careful some "know it all" may come around and say that your government is making sure they control your mind. Some believe that they are the only one capable of independent thought.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-08-01 05:27:07)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6532|vancouver

Kmarion wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

PROOF!

Dispute it if you can.
Careful some "know it all" may come around and say that your government is making sure they control your mind. Some believe that they are the only one capable of independent thought.
Did you accidentally quote the wrong post?  Or is there some connection to Headstone's post in there somewhere?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what Israel should done is not using air strikes, but rather send troops into Lebanon and kill the hezzbohlla
Part of the problem is knowing who they are. I don't think that they where signs declaring them to be hezbozo's. I agree the airstrikes were brutal to say the least also. At least you have made some sort of attempt for a solution though. Very rarely seen here in these forums. Just a bunch of "can't we all just get along?". Or, as for me I am against innocent people being slaughtered... um duh. But whats (non-vauge) fix?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard