FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6546|Boston, MA
I just finished downloading and installing AF. I don't know if it's just me but it's really laggy for me. And I try to play Operation Road Rage. It loads up and right when I'm about to respawn, the game locks up on me. Does anybody know what I should do?
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6536
Are you logged in to EA downloader? It froze up on me when I wasn't the first time.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6546|Boston, MA
You have to be logged into EA downloader while playing the game itself? That's pretty stupid...
Katash
+4|6575

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

You have to be logged into EA downloader while playing the game itself? That's pretty stupid...
No you dont
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6560|Texas
I always shut down EA Downloader before I start to play.  Not that I *need* to, just force of habit from my old p.o.s. computer.  Anyway, I don't have a problem playing AF without being logged into my EA-D.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6546|Boston, MA
Well does anybody have any idea what my problem may be? I have a great computer where I can play everything on highest settings, I don't see why AF will be screwey.
Swatinator
+0|6518
All my games are extremely screwy to be honest with bf2. I usually have to go through the join game thing 3 times (not from ctd) just to be able to move because it keeps going back to the last round scores damn them!!
Ofcourse the only reason I mention this is because they're both probably caused by the same thing - low disk space.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6544|stalker.
GIVE ME 1+ i 1+you
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6574|Hungary

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I just finished downloading and installing AF. I don't know if it's just me but it's really laggy for me. And I try to play Operation Road Rage. It loads up and right when I'm about to respawn, the game locks up on me. Does anybody know what I should do?
I have the same thing..i load any kind of AF map..i get into the game i wanna select my spawnpoint and its crashing..the music is freezing the i cant do anythig...nothing just rebooting and it pisses me off.
The best thig is when i instllled it that day i could play 30 mins and next day it was crashing...i also reinstalled the gay 1.3 patch but nothing....thats cool ANOTHER WASTING MONEY on ea products wich does not work....thx
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

swe:D wrote:

GIVE ME 1+ i 1+you
nice
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard