Real-time weapon changing22%22% - 10
Five Hundred And Ninety Nine U.s. Dollars35%35% - 16
Attacking weak points for massive damage13%13% - 6
Ridge Racer.....Ridddgggeee RACCCEERRR!28%28% - 13
Total: 45
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6749|the middle of nowhere
ROFLMAO that vid was freaking hilaruios. RIDGEEEEE RACER!!!! PS3 SUCKS. i like the part with the rhino lol.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wii for the friggin win.
OneSixty
+14|6492|Melbourne

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wii for the friggin win.
GOOD BYE SONY - AND GOOD RIDDANCE .. id have sega back in a second - Have already pre-ordered the Wii .
ONLY 599?? why not make it an even $1000 and pay these corporate wankers to exploit us even more. Id be up for a 75% ps3 garnish on my wages for sure.
Nintendo are hopefully going show the gaming and entertainment industry why MARIO is a wider recognized name worldwide than ELVIS is these days- ALL HAIL NINTENDO
PLAYABILITY -AFFORDABILITY thats what a console should be all about.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6763|Toronto Canada
why the hate? ps3 will be better than anything on the market when its released. xbox360 is nothing special and wii is for little kids.

nintendo is ghey.

that is all
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6560|Cheshire, UK
But you know that parents will have to sell there soul to get one on the day it comes out because the precious kids must have every new toy...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

*Hits a spoiled brat with a PS-controller in the weak spot for massive damage*
I need around tree fiddy.
OneSixty
+14|6492|Melbourne

kessel! wrote:

why the hate? ps3 will be better than anything on the market when its released. xbox360 is nothing special and wii is for little kids.

nintendo is ghey.

that is all
Doesnt bother me in the slightest Nintendo is considered a girls/ kids console.. I dont even disagree. But i suppose to pimple popping teens the ps3 is a REAL MANS console.. Man i wish i were you

Its gay you think ps3 will be better without having a fucking clue.
I love nintendo - yes ever since i was a kid , maybe thats why .
YOUR A MORON
THAT IS ALL
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

kessel! wrote:

nintendo is ghey.

that is all
Nintendo and Sega were both so much better than Microsoft and Sony at the console industry. Better games and better consoles. I pity you for your attitude toward Nintendo Kessel.

Rareware has gone to the shit since Microsoft bought them.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6643|Ohio
Ya Nintendo is so kiddy, i mean, Resident evil 4 might as well be called Resident Not-so-evil 4.

Nintendo is amazing, have you ever played RE4 Metroid Prime 1 and 2, or any other of the great Nintendo titles that, while Kids can play them, they are definetly not Kids games. have you ever played Zelda or Super smash Bros? Those are great games, and just cus your not stealing cars and killing cops, doesnt mean they arent just as fun, if not more so.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6645|Nova Scotia
I gave up on Nintendo after trying the N64 without success.  I've played a few titles for GC and haven't been overly impressed (I have Xbox and PS2 and in my opinion GC doesn't come close).  I look forward to trying the Wii and hope it's good.
I've played a lot of 360 games, and the only thing that is stopping me from getting one is hardware reliability.
The PS3 should theoretically own the market, but the price is a bit much.  Until all 3 are competing and available though, it's all theory.

edit: grammar bad is mine

Last edited by Rygar (2006-08-01 09:57:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard