+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.
569 kills.
CrazyEChick
newblette
+6|6489|NH, USA

Choumichel wrote:

Check this out
http://bf2s.com/player/49208667/
I never signed up for these forums, just enjoyed reading them from time to time.  Then all of a sudden I see this and I literally fell out of my chair at work this morning.

Sure I wont lie and say I dont play KnP servers.  I purely enjoy them.  Despite what everyone thinks, I play on those servers not for the points, but for the non stop action.  It really does get your adrenaline going while running around inches within the enemy.  Supposily these servers are more prone to cheaters than other servers only because of the kiddies that have nothing better to do and think they can get away with it.

I have over a thousand hours of playtime at my current rank.  Not all of that obviously was played on KnP servers since I have plenty of kills from other kits and equiptment, in addition to vehicles.  But regaurdless, I enjoy playing BF2 as a GAME, its a form of entertainment.  I'm not a points whore, if you watch me play sometime, you'll see that.  And no I dont play with macros.  I've met a couple people from the internet locally to play LAN BF2, and they are amazed at how I play.  No cheats/hacks/scripts necessary.  I'm not boasting by any means, I just really enjoy playing the way I do.   Come join me sometime if you think you can keep up with a girl.

That's my $.02.  Now I need to get back to work and do some work.  eh.
el.fleisch
+52|6752|Germany

CrazyEChick wrote:

I play on those servers not for the points, but for the non stop action.
Then play unranked!!
CrazyEChick
newblette
+6|6489|NH, USA

el.fleisch wrote:

CrazyEChick wrote:

I play on those servers not for the points, but for the non stop action.
Then play unranked!!
Show me a server that is populated and unranked.  You cant.  There are a half dozen or so of them, but they are NEVER populated.  So why should I sit in one of those servers, waiting for who know how long, to play?
Wicked_Wumpus
+7|6499|Ann Arbor, MI
I've  got 14!!
-MIKI3.
+70|6652|The Netherlands
Knife 02:46:02 254 254 1.0000
Sheen1101
+12|6629
i have 158 knife kills
Inhis
+-1|6612

Crawdaddy79 wrote:

slidero wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/13794545/
A blatant padder... Sheesh.  141 hours with a knife?  That's 1/5th of his entire time playing.
Im not a statpadder mister and if you would look closer you would see that I have more time used guns in total. When I started playing the game my objective was to make knife as my favourite, never knew I would be able to get this much with it. My every knife kill is legit. How to make knife as favourite weapon? How about running with knife, commanding knife equipped, anything really. If I would have used knife only when knifing someone my SPM with knife would be god like and you would be suspecting me for that.

Only a few months ago I still had most knife kills in the world and I was sure that Ombey would be the only legit player to catch up with me. At the time he had something like 6000 and I had about 8000, I couldnt play 1.3 so it seems he has almost caught up with me during that time ;)

***ICEBOOM** is surely far way beyond anyone. He has been playing K/P servers everytime I have checked his progress.

Im not the nro 1 knife killer in the world anymore, but by god im still the nro 1 backstabber in the world. I guess it soon will be Ombey because of my clan activities I have been practising regular medic gun a lot more. Almost have gun kills catching up to knife kills :/
Have to start using the knife once again ... Ombey I hope you didnt expect to catch up with me that easily ;)

statpadder.com has a rule that if you have pistol or knife as your favourite weapon then you wont be ranked there. If anyone knows how to contact their admins they should tell them that this rule is bunch of retarded bullcrap. Anyone can have anything as their favourite if they work on it.

I have been playing inf only when it came, but I guess that should be legit.
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands
229 here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard