p0wn
+1|6778
Hey guys, I patched bf2 to 1.12 or what ever the newest patch is, and now my "S" key doesn't work while in any kind of vehicle (land/air).  Is anyone else having this problem?
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6823|UK
Potentially silly question, but have you accidentally unmapped the key through the options, or have you at least checked to make sure it is still mapped?
p0wn
+1|6778

C.Keen wrote:

Potentially silly question, but have you accidentally unmapped the key through the options, or have you at least checked to make sure it is still mapped?
Yes, I have.  I tried to remap it, and it tells me that it is already in use under the vehicle that I try to remap it under.
SargeX_au
+29|6766
After installing the patch i had trouble with my sprint key (shift), for the whole round.
But eh, seems to work now...
SargeX_au
+29|6766
Come to think of it, i couldn't change positions in the jeep either at one stage.
CackNBallz
+45|6756|Toronto, Canada

SargeX_au wrote:

After installing the patch i had trouble with my sprint key (shift), for the whole round.
But eh, seems to work now...
Were you low on health?  I remember being shot down to 2 bars of health and I couldn't sprint any longer.  Makes sense, as you aren't in the best of shape, which means no more two foot elevation bunny hoppers! Booya!
p0wn
+1|6778
Actually, it seems as though the S key doesn't work in other games, as well.  Has anyone heard of this before?  BF2 update and partition magic are the only things installed lately as far as I can remember.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard