Snivak
+0|6612
Hey entertainer just an advice... You will need more than 20 people to play in that movie good we had 37-40 people to play that movie and that was almost enough but if you can get more than 20 people, take them...

We are now playing in stuff to Black hawk Down and we need more people than 20 soo just an advice from an Machinima Director....
Entertayner
+826|6610

Snivak wrote:

Hey entertainer just an advice... You will need more than 20 people to play in that movie good we had 37-40 people to play that movie and that was almost enough but if you can get more than 20 people, take them...

We are now playing in stuff to Black hawk Down and we need more people than 20 soo just an advice from an Machinima Director....
Thanks man, I suppose a few more tagging along won't do any harm ^^
Snivak
+0|6612
Just add me on Sniv-Productions and i can give you more help and even join your movie...   

Im not home right now but sometimes at the end of the week im home...
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6570
I want to be in this thing too.

Can I be one of the 2 lone snipers sent in to the second crash site? Making a final stand.
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6525|"Near Det.", MI
Can I watch it all fall apart in front of my eyes? Some funny sh!t is gonna go down when you start to record that movie! lmao
horny_trojan
+39|6750|Los FUCKING Angeles

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Right, after recently watching BHD [Black Hawk Down to you nubs] I wanna recreate some of the scenes on BF2, I need about 20 actors, and editor, a modder and a mapper.  If you wanna join me in this then PM me or post here but I want dedicated people only, yeah I can have a laugh but I don't want people fucking around if they're not gonna help.  Put your name down here and if enough people sign up then we'll see what happens.

Add me on x-fire if you're interested also: entertainerr

The line-up so far:

1. Drykill
2. i3igpete
3. Choozen
4. Cpt.Phoenix
5. FFlink
6. usmarine
7. Bigmack
8. Mongoose
9. lxcpikiman
10. Bell
11. wensleydale8
12. Slam
13. beefy
14. Alucard
15. stalker2200
16. Samtheman
17. Spawn
18. PSP
19. cyborg-ninja
20. FALLOUTBOMB
21. Zimmer
I'll do it
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6658|Medford, WI
sign me up for an actor
Entertayner
+826|6610

Hokay, good to see so much interest ^^
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6755
gimme important jobzorz, coz im a ninja.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6683|Behind you with my knife
sign me up as an actor, crashing choppers is my specialty

Last edited by Canadianinvasion (2006-07-31 17:48:28)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6730|Devon, England
looking good so far, i cant w8 for this rly, itd be my first time acting in bf2 (aint we cool?)

are you thinking up a... script (?) for it, and a "who's who" list?
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6548|Los Angeles, California
Hey.. I'll do it.. I'd like to be the guy getting shot at with an RPG.
Entertayner
+826|6610

chaosdragon001 wrote:

Hey.. I'll do it.. I'd like to be the guy getting shot at with an RPG.
lol, im sure alot of people would be happy to shoot you with a big ass rocket ^^ aaanyway, I'm sorting some things out and hopefully we should soon have a TS server and maybe even an unranked server running the BHD map
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6745|Alaska
You know, there has been many attepts to recreate BHD in bf2, most of them never made any footage, they come screaming into the forums saying, hey, lets make a bhd movie, many has done that, and none of them never did anything, i hope you are the one that accually does something

I would of help you but im working on my movie right now, i have powerfull programs and i can make a lot of things look pretty sweet. Good luck
The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6792
I'll act if you still need people...
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6586|inside your nose.
i can help if u get short on ppl.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6754|USA
I wanna play hoot!!!!
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6548|Los Angeles, California

Dsp-CS- wrote:

You know, there has been many attepts to recreate BHD in bf2, most of them never made any footage, they come screaming into the forums saying, hey, lets make a bhd movie, many has done that, and none of them never did anything, i hope you are the one that accually does something

I would of help you but im working on my movie right now, i have powerfull programs and i can make a lot of things look pretty sweet. Good luck
He is the one who helped get Medics VS snipers up though, which ran a mod, and 60 odd players all working together kinda-ish. It'll take alot but I'm sure he can get it done.
Snivak
+0|6612
DSP-cs wrote that there has been many attempts to recreate that movie and thats true and we are one of them and we realeased a Trailer This summer at this links

http://www.eb2l.com/index.php?p=sn&t=1571 right click on the link on that page and Save link as if you wanna download it....

http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=2286

We are now working on the movie and we will realease that to... 

Wish you guys good luck to this project:

eN*AS Productions
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6745|Alaska
yea sorry i didnt see your post there on second page or so,
Raptor1
+19|6527
Sure, an idea, you would want a SF BHD map, you get technicals (pickup truck) and RPGs, id be a delta rifleman
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6526|Melbourne

I had the same idea and would love to help!

I have done work in editing so i can help out there, and i can try an do some acting im in AUS thats why i can only try.  But anyway let me know if you need a hand.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6783|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
OMG count me in

I wanna be grimsey, coffee please black 1 sugar cant be too fine cant be too coarse XD

when the rpg hits the floor and he turns tail and like, FUUUKKK THIISSSSSSSSSSS

or i can be twombly
Capt. Foley
+155|6627|Allentown, PA, USA
Get someone to edit the maps. You would want 3 teams if possible so you can have the USMC uniforms the SEAL uniforms(look kinda like delta force) and the Insurgents. Also you might want to make some custom weapons like the M21. Also for the night sceens you might want to use NV Goggles so make this movie in SF.
ctu-a-socom-goa
+2|6601
ill help. acting i have absolutely no clue about mapping or editing... U can Put me as watever... id prefer to be a sniper but...watever

my xfire is socom1093

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard