Thumper
+10|6718

CadaverMaker wrote:

EA Really needs to sit down and work on some things in this game as everyone is aware and they are doing this. For my biggest complaint, gripe, bitch whatever is the suicide bombers or terrorist tactics. One that drives up in there vehicles jumps out and kills themselves while killing you or others. I believe that if you kill someone and yourself at the same time, YOU DO NOT GET CREDIT FOR THE KILLS!      Now grant it that the tactic is fine as long as your intentions are not to kill yourself. So don't misunderstand what I am trying to get across here. Nothing wrong with loading up the vehicles with plastic and doing whatever it is that you do, just don't die in the act.

I do not call these ppl C4 whores

I see more and more of this day after day.

I have been in many 1 on 1 fire fights as you have to and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and in some cases you both win and lose at the same time. This is different.

I believe that if YOU KILL YOURSELF AND OTHERS AT THE SAME TIME-------YOU DO NOT GET THE CREDIT FOR THE KILLS.

I am sure that would put a stop to the suicide bombers. It would also put an end to ppl using the planes and choppers to crash into the enemy and getting the kill and wasting that million dollar piece of equipment.

What are your thoughts??????????????????????????????
Dude

this game has stingers that should easily take down helos and jets and don't,

tanks and helos that should shoot thousands of yards and don't

little children that can't learn to share or stop stealing

cheaters everywhere

Vehicles laden with explosives is a tactic as old as warfare

I'm not sure what you think you should do with all that C4 without it

I myself use this tactic virtually all the time

On the karkland map I can hold the USMC at bay by myself

I rarely die in the blast, but am ususally killed seconds later by the enemy

On road rage I run through the enemy bases mowing guys down until a suitable armored target is available,

Mind you the armor whore love to sit in packs and repair any attempts to bring them down with AT rockets while mowing the team down

I also sneak into the enemys main and crash the vehicle into one the commanders assets and use the confusion to grab one of their armored peices and create trouble.

There is no such thing as a fair fight,

this is hardly cheating

It pissess off armor whores (the best reason to use it)

Rule #1 of offensive action is to initiate the contact with your most casualty producing weapon

Try it you'll like it
Sandskink
+19|6652|In your moms BUSHland

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Whats so hard about killing a defenseless jeep?
Exactly!

And why I do it myself is because most of the people that get armor, such as in Karkand, never move forward and pave a way for the foot soldiers.  They sit back cherry picking with crates next to them.  They are afraid that if they get blown up several other idiots will be jumping around saying "negative" to each other waiting for it back at respawn.
l41e
+677|6674

With the proposed system: Dead jeep, dead tank, dead jeep driver, dead and angry tank driver.
Without the proposed system: Dead jeep, dead tank, dead jeep driver, dead and angry tank driver.

I could care less if I get the credit for a kill when I jihad a tank, it's dead, the driver's calling me a noob, I'm happy, whether the scoreboard says "k30dxedle [C4] tankdriver1" or "k30dxedle is no more." is no matter.
Club3D
+31|6867
It takes skill to drive up a column of armored vehicles and blow the entire thing. So I would say it is not such a bad idea and it is definetely something that should not be excluded in the game.

The most powerfull weapon in this game is your ingenuity, tanks, planes etc is just part of the game.

Last edited by Club3D (2006-08-01 09:16:12)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6699|Canada Eh?
If the tank can't destroy me before I blow him up with a Jihad Jeep then he deserves it, its not very hard to avoid... One shot with the cannon and the jeep goes Boom.

And as for getting credit if we both die? I don't care, I got rid of the tank that was most likely camping (Because I aim for the one's that are camping, much easier to get than the one's that drive around) and taking away my teams precious tickets, so I'll take the -1 to save 10-20 tickets

Last edited by Vampira_NB (2006-08-01 09:22:45)

cheppi
+9|6544|Forest Green Rovers
but the ones that drive around are the best, i love sneaking up behind them pulling up to one side without them spotting me, before jumping out and detonating, the momentum carries the jeep or quadbike(ATV) to far away to cause my damage leaving me with at least + 2 and a confused dead tank driver

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard