jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore

AirForceOne1 wrote:

cohen1976 wrote:

i smell something?
it's probably cheese.
meh...i thought i smell chocolate pie...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6616

Tyferra wrote:

Cougar's not one to play fair. I hope no-one's stupid enough to take this challenge.
i know how to take this one, and i wont play it fair.
Masta_Daco
+39|6706|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
i could do that, its not that hard. o yeah dont look at my stats cuz they suck but i still pwn
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734

jamiet757 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I could care less. And it seems that 2 people have killed you over 15 times in a round.
It's called stats padding!!
so you get your rank by stat padding...and then you have the gall to come here and "challenge" us to try and kill  THE ALMIGHTY!!! what the fuck ever man

get off my nuts and stop wasting my time making me read stupid shit because i thought it wasnt gonna be stupid shit
You are a fucking idiot.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
i killed you couple of times in a round remember, cougar said nothing about TK's
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i killed you couple of times in a round remember, cougar said nothing about TK's
+1 for ruining my plan  :'(
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
so, by "kill" you mean in any way?

TK FTW!

just do that spawn and revive thing on his big head.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-07-31 05:45:14)

Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6665|South Africa
vanity FTL...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
I'll keep an eye out for you Cougar. Hope you don't mind an M95.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
What if I get you interested in base jumping and hope for an accident?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't think cougar plays anymore...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6597|Warlord

Cougar wrote:

To prove my superiority over all of you...
LOL

Seriously though, I'm pretty experienced at judging stats by now and yours are pretty good but they're not exceptional by any means. And nobody, and I mean nobody, is that good that they can't be killed at some point, even by a mediocre player like myself if the circumstances are right, so this is a pointless bit of boasting on your part.

I've killed a whole bunch of people who are waaaay better than I am and in a long round of Karkand recently I got Rogu3_granny six times and he's significantly better than you on the ground. And no, before you ask it wasn't six claymore kills (two were) the other four were more manly In your case, if someone were dedicated to this task they could try and again and again, using different accounts if necessary, until they'd killed you twice in one round.

But anyway, you play infantry or use vehicle generally these days? I won't be trying for this as you'll be in US servers and my ping/lag is just horrible, just checking out of curiosity.

Cougar wrote:

Also, you must do it discretely, not letting me know in game but rather by sending me a PM with the screenshots.
Why?
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6507
He hasnt played since like june 21st, come online stryyker and I will kidnap your ass for free.

Last edited by xWSxCriminalx (2006-07-31 07:14:37)

OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15
+-1|6635|Montreal, Quebec, Canada
he knows he can be owned by any 1 here....
He won't give the 20 bucks man
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6665|UK
Im 10k away from the same rank as Cougar, I can take him
OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15
+-1|6635|Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Samtheman53 wrote:

Im 10k away from the same rank as Cougar, I can take him
lol the rank means NOT-HING  man he could have stat pad to reach this rankl
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6774|Uk
rank dont mean shit
bravoftw
+3|6452|Minnesota, USA

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

rank dont mean shit
Sure it does, It means your E-Penis is bigger! duh
a fly
+105|6614|The netherlands

bravoftw wrote:

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

rank dont mean shit
Sure it does, It means your E-Penis is bigger! duh
nice topic now if you didn't stop playing, or played on a different account.... its a bit mean to get newbs all exited like that keep it up
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Cougar wrote:

*seems.
https://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/kill_yourself_2.jpg
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

Some Cougar info for those who are taking on the challenge -

Cougars can kill and drag prey about 7 times their own weight. They normally hunt large mammals, such as deer and elk, but will eat small animals, such as beavers, porcupines or even mice, if the need arises. They hunt alone and ambush their prey, often from behind. They usually kill with a bite at the base of the skull to break the neck of their target. The carcass of the kill is usually then buried or partially covered to protect it for several days, while the cougar continues to roam and comes back for nourishment as needed. Cougars do not enjoy being scavengers, however, and will generally hunt for their own food and not eat from a carcass. Cougars will catch and kill their prey 98% of the time, so perhaps they can afford to be a bit choosey. Like other cats, they will also move to certain areas for feeding. Adult males tend to claim a 250 km² (100 square miles) stretch for their territory; adult females take 50 to 150 km² (20 to 60 square miles) on average; however their ranges can vary from as much as 1,000 km² (370 square miles) to as little as 25 km² (10 square miles).

Cougars, like all other cats are territorial. They will mostly avoid fighting and usually ward off others with urine markings, but they do sometimes compete aggressively for territory, especially among the males. Adult black bears may be able to kill cougars and steal their kills but generally conflict between the two predators does not occur. Despite being fearsome when it comes to territorial disputes with other cougars, they are mostly shy and reclusive, and tend to avoid humans.

A male may breed with several females. Female cougars usually have 3 or 4 kittens in a den in a rocky location. If a male cougars invades the territory of another male, he may kill the kittens of resident females so that they will become receptive to mating.

Cougar safety tips

* Do not hike alone; go in groups with adults supervising children. When hiking, appropriate clothing for rough terrain will aid in movement and evasion.
    * If confronted by a cougar, do not run; that might stimulate its instinct to chase, and they can quickly outrun any person. Instead, stand and face the animal, but do not make eye contact (experts suggest looking at the feet).
    * Don't "play dead." cougars are likely to eat a human who plays dead. This behavior is similar to that of Black bears, but unlike Grizzly bears.
    * Pick up young children without bending or turning from the cougar (if possible). (Comment: When under an attack by a dog, experts recommend NOT picking up a child; because that act may be interpreted as you attacking. And that would encourage the dog(s) to join in the supposed attack. Instead place yourself between the animal and the child. Whether or not this applies to cougars is open.)
    * Do everything possible to appear larger or intimidating, including raising arms wildly, opening up jacket, and throwing stones and branches.
    * Do not crouch down or bend over; this may create the appearance of an ordinary quadruped prey rather than a typically non-prey biped.
    * Fight back if attacked. Cougars have been repelled with rocks, sticks, garden tools, kicks, and bare hands; and spamming granades
    * Install motion-sensitive outdoor lighting and claymores.
    * Keep pets from roaming and never feed pets outside. Be wary when leaving pets outside, particularly at dawn and dusk.
    * Do not climb a tree or ladders as cougars can climb better than humans.

Jogging, running, and biking on wildland trails in sharqi or karkand can be particularly hazardous since such runners are likely to be less attentive to the surroundings and the motion can trigger a "chase and kill" reflex in the animal. Talk to local authorities or admins to see if it is advisable before taking such a risk.

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-07-31 12:55:50)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
i got a rly weird karma from this thread:

"LOAZ U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA - FROM xXx.xCUTIE4EVAx.xXx <3333"

probablty some 40 year old pretending to be a girl...

freak.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

FFLink13 wrote:

freak.
it's from noob tyler.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine2005 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

freak.
it's from noob tyler.
Undercover mod?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

^^ A what?  No dude, he admitted it in some thread. ^^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard